It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS...I'm Wildthing! and ATS makes my heart sing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

Awesome photos! Hello and welcome!!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

and a wildlife photographer

Now that sounds like an awesome job

Welcome.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Since you seem very creative - what with being a nature photographer and all - you may enjoy clicking on my signature as well and joining the avatar creations thread. You could join either to have one of the "team" help to create an avatar for you, or to create them for others, or just to hang out and be friends.

Welcome to ATS - from the avatar creation thread.

edit on 19-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Are you a Troggs fan?

And your close up of the horse should say, "Never look a gift horse in the mouth."

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You are aware there is no way out once you are in, right? Sorry, no escaping the BS here!

Welcome and have a good one.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

That is really cool, you were able to start your own business as a wildlife photographer, is that correct? That sounds epic. I started a business in the sciences with a friend, and it is extremely disorganized.

edit on 19amWed, 19 Feb 2014 07:22:08 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
As long as your not this wild thing...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Wildthing
I was a National Security Consultant for many years, but decided to leave and start my own business a couple of years ago, when I couldn't take the Corporate BS any longer.

So, if I read this correctly, you used to be part of the problem (unwarranted spying by our governments, nefarious other practices, et al) and now you would like to become part of the solution. Funny how life can turn things around.

Regardless, hello and welcome to the weirdest and wildest conspiracy site on the net. And if you have some nice photos of wildlife you'd care to share (20 posts necessary before you may create your own thread) then you will find plenty of nature lovers here.

See ya around.

ETA Just saw the link to some of your photos, I have no idea how good you were as a security adviser but your photos are amazingly good, you appear to have a gift for photography.

edit on 19/2/14 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wildthing, I think I love you.

But I wanna know for sure...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Wildthing
I'm Wildthing! and ATS makes my heart sing!

I was expecting to see a thread with...

"And I'm Phage, but I'll make it rage!"

No offence P

Welcome Wildthing, nice intro.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join