It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever heard of this and is it legit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
theamericanrecoveryplanhelp.com Supposedly my share of the stimulus is waiting for me there, and all i have to do is apply???? New to me.
I was hoping someone else has had the opportunity to discover it is utter bull&#%^

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
NO!

Stay away:

We collect your personally identifiable information when you sign up to receive products and/or services at the Website. We may also collect your personally identifiable information when you otherwise agree to the terms of this Privacy Policy at this Website, but do not complete the full registration process. The types of personally identifiable information that we may collect at this Website, during registration and when you make a purchase include, without limitation, your name, street address, e-mail address and telephone number. In addition, we may request information about your use of, or interest in, the types of products and services offered by the third-party advertisers with whom we have partnered to offer you the products and services available at this Website.

edit on 18-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

theamericanrecoveryplan
edit on 18-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

Hmmm, let me guess... all they need is a bank account and routing number

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

definitely will stay away.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

These programs were legit, most for 2009 ONLY. If you were eligible it was something you handled while filing your tax return. All of the professional tax prep people were aware of these programs and filing software had it built in. IF you were eligible and didn't file you would need to. If you filed and think you missed something you can still file an amended return

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

C'mon...really? Make sure once you get your money you send it to that guy in Nigeria.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
In the future... if anyone is offering to just give you money...run. There's no such thing as a free lunch. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Etc. etc. etc. I'm not saying that the government would never just offer to give you cash for nothing, but the government will never just offer to give you cash for nothing.

edit on 2/18/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join