It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now here's a Mars find for pet lovers: Cute, furry, and ready to tear your little heart out

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

and probably thinking , 'Christ , these worms taste like rocks'

reply to post by Aleister

theres still life in the old dog yet, as long as it can keep juicing it duracels up of course, you never know it might be stuck in position long enough to photograph a moving rock

funBox
edit on 18-2-2014 by funbox because: sleeping dragons stir

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

The first thread has 21 pages, so haven't looked at it all yet. The second only two or three, and it's not mentioned there. It'd be a Festivus miracle if in those 21 pages, or at external sites, nobody has imaged or mentioned this little guy (Perry). btw, those are good threads to link to your anomalies thread.

A belated Festivus miracle!

In all 21 pages of that thread analyzing Spirit's picture, nobody mentioned Perry. Posters posted pics from all around and up and down, measured everything, gave every inch a once over and some a dozen over, yet nobody saw the thing staring them down with a broken pixel (? confirmed?) from right there, upper middle center.

It's a very good thread btw. Here are two more early Mars threads linked on the second or third page of that thread, haven't looked at them yet to see if Perry is seen doing it's thing there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Now here's proof that rocks in pictures can look like anything your eye wants to see. When I looked at the photo, I didn't see a skunk, but I saw an alien with a big head right behind it poking his head out of hole in the ground! Anyone else see this? lol.

Rocks can be just like clouds when it comes to Mars.

edit on 18-2-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

WeRpeons

Now here's proof that rocks in pictures can look like anything your eye wants to see. When I looked at the photo, I didn't see a skunk, but I saw an alien with a big head right behind it poking his head out of hole in the ground! Anyone else see this? lol.

Rocks can be just like clouds when it comes to Mars.

edit on 18-2-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

funbox saw the big head as part of it, and likened it to the baby from the David Lynch movie, Eraserhead.

Clouds you say......nah, not here, restrain yourself Al, is what I say....but clouds.....no, don't go there. Alright. (lol reminds me of the Larry David scene when he looks in the bathroom mirror)
edit on 18-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It looks like a black rat, i dont think pet lovers like rats.

Next robot send to mars needs to carry a few traps and/or snakes to control all the rocky rodents in mars

edit on 18-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

You always make me laugh...

You know I am of the belief that there will be many worm like creatures just under the surface...I am already sure of snake like and lizard like and armored skinned small animals. Never expected fuzzy little guys but I feel i have seen insects of several types including a clear winged type.
Proof will be when someone goes there and gets bitten for the first time.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don´t think there is nothing cute on that " Dude " .. seems like he has been exposed to huge amount of radiation.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Mars I .. they were too hungry on the journey to mars and no food left.. those bugs won´t bug long as they all will be eaten.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I shall call it.........

A rock.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

. if you keep on at that bag the way you've been going , there's a good chance you'll see , maybe .. another rock

o yeah so it is , I thought I I recognised the snake /eel thing
me next on the bag CaptainBeno

funBox
edit on 18-2-2014 by funbox because:

edit on 18-2-2014 by funbox because: of a sharp acrid smell in the air

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I feel it necessary to alert the Mods about your thread, as the picture obviously breaks the T&C rules. A baby alien is being birthed, and the 'place' he is coming from should have a black strip over it.....

I think the little guy is kind of cute, myself.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Birth is a natural process of nature. The mods will understand. A little late in the thread to think of this, but it sure looks like a Rocky Raccoon.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

your rock doesn't scare me!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by funbox

You always make me laugh...

You know I am of the belief that there will be many worm like creatures just under the surface...I am already sure of snake like and lizard like and armored skinned small animals. Never expected fuzzy little guys but I feel i have seen insects of several types including a clear winged type.
Proof will be when someone goes there and gets bitten for the first time.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

well , the conditions there are turning out to be more favourable the more information comes back , the planet still has seasons , an atmosphere of sorts , and of course water, don't know about this little guy tho , have you seen ArMaP's gif , its starting to look egg shaped

funBox

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nothing to see here, move along.

Just Blueits' pet rock, Fuzzy Fluffy. He's hungry since Rover chased Blueit into a hole, and can no longer hunt to feed it. Shame on us.

Smh.

We all saw the empty cooking pot and the liquor bottle at the abandoned camp. This is why we have directives of non-inerference!

Now, Fuzzy Fluffy has run away, and Blueit is broken hearted, hiding in a hole, knowing he and his brother have been spotted by the all seeing Rover eye.

A sing against... rockmanity.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Strange Aleister.. looks like a desert snale from this distance. ...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Zoom in closer and it looks like a Ninja Turtle!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

jeep3r

The below section of that image was what had been discussed quite intensively back then, but I'm not sure whether CharLee's find had been part of those conversations:

Don't know what that might be, but 'it' does not look like rock to me.
Looks more like some kind of tool, wrench . . . ,
or maybe what's left of Pareidolia's lunch !

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I name it Blobby

A black blob.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

violet
I name it Blobby

A black blob.

And, as this thread deservedly is moved to Skunk Works (for our long-distance pet looks like a Martian skunk), we come full circle. Perry Blobby, the Egg Rat of Mars, was said to have wandered away from Spirit, dug a large sand pit, and captured the Rover for its brood. Such is the way of the jungle, and by jungle, I mean Mars.
edit on 19-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join