It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Schools Are Preparing America’s Children For Life In A Police State

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This article suggests a possible conspiracy to manipulate the school system and fine tune students to accept some kind of police state atmosphere.

It mentions all kinds of drills and micromanagement schemes designed by over-zealous and over-reactive control freaks that simulate school attacks and student suspensions for mistakenly bringing a parent's lunch knife to school.

One story even says an attack drill was unknown to teachers who thought it was perhaps real.

Maybe the higher up authorities are training the administrators and employees as well?

"Training" or "Education" ?

Our children are the future of America, and our public schools are systematically training them to become accustomed to living in a “Big Brother” police state. All across the United States today, public schools have essentially become “prison grids” that are run by control freaks that are absolutely obsessed with micromanaging the lives of their students down to the smallest detail. As you will read about below, students all over the country are now being monitored by RFID microchips, their lunches are being inspected on a daily basis by school administrators, and the social media accounts of students are being constantly monitored even when they are at home. Of course these sorts of things do not happen everywhere just yet, but on the path that we are on it is just a matter of time. At this point, many of our public schools very closely resemble “totalitarian dictatorships”, and so if the United States ever slips into totalitarianism the students of today will actually feel very comfortable under that political system.

I went to public schools all my life, so I have experience in this area. Sadly, things have gone downhill quite a bit since those days. For example, one thing that was unheard of back when I was in high school was “active shooter drills”. They are being held in school districts all over the nation today, and they often involve the firing of blanks and the use of fake blood.

article lists many "reactive" and micromanagement examples;
Public Schools Are Preparing America’s Children For Life In A Police State

related NBC article;
Fake Blood and Blanks: Schools Stage Active Shooter Drills

Active shooter drill makes impact on students.NBC NEWS

Who Thinks-up this Stuff ?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Who Thinks-up this Stuff ?

The same people who thought up this stuff...

Be afraid! Be very afraid!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

It starts for many of them when they walk in the door and go through metal detectors. That's training them to not trust their classmates, and from then on the non-trust of everyone is easily imprinted, and they enter the work force as good little boys and girls.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Who thinks up this stuff? That's a good question, Xuenchen. I think that what the kids are exposed to in the school system affects how they act in society later on. When I was in school, they started installing their first security cameras.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
"Who thinks this stuff up?"

The minions who actually think the government is here to protect them. Minions = pawns - misled to believe they are creative, independent thinkers, not smart enough to see they are being used by that "protective system".
edit on 17-2-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This sort of goes along with the subject... what would you make of this?

Wyoming legislature passes bill to arm school personnel:

www.wyomingnews.com...
edit on 17-2-2014 by nomoregmo because:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Oh yeah, the "duck and cover" obliteration of society drills in the 50s, the drills most of us went through to different whether situations such as hurricane drills, earthquake, tornadoes, and tsunamis: Anyone recall those drills having children bloody in costume dying and dead volunteering the part? Do they have to be that real to convey a safety drill that many are used to such as a fire drill? Should not parents be concerned how these are conducted?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

nomoregmo
This sort of goes along with the subject... what would you make of this?

Wyoming legislature passes bill to arm school personnel:

www.wyomingnews.com...

Trained and competent school personnel should have the option to be armed. We wouldn't have situations like Columbine or Sandy Hook if the freaks who went and shot up the schools knew the would met an armed response.

You may not understand but many of us were trained with firearms from a very young age, guns don't bother us. I'd have no problem with school personnel protecting children by force of arms. More power to them.

Back on topic. Those who think of these things are the same people with the mindset that came up with the gropers of the TSA, CCTV cameras on every building, etc, etc. I think it's the 5th column, the Fascists.
edit on 289pm1616pm112014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The future dictator's subjects will be painlessly regimented by a corps of highly trained social engineers. For this pur­pose all the resources of psychology and the social sciences are mobilized and set to work. The scientific dictator of tomorrow will set up his whispering machines and subliminal projectors in schools and hospitals (chil­dren and the sick are highly suggestible), and in all public places where audiences can be given a preliminary softening up by suggestibility-increasing oratory or rituals.

Children, as might be expected, are highly suscepti­ble to propaganda. Remember that the dictators and the would-be dicta­tors have been thinking about this sort of thing for years, and that millions, tens of millions, hundreds of millions of children are in process of growing up to buy the local despot's ideological product and, like well-trained soldiers, to respond with appropriate be­havior to the trigger words implanted in those young minds by the despot's propagandists.

The older dictators fell because they could never supply their subjects with enough bread, enough cir­cuses, enough miracles and mysteries. Nor did they possess a really effective system of mind-manipulation. In the past, free-thinkers and revolutionaries were often the products of the most piously orthodox (basic) educa­tion. This is not surprising. The methods employed by orthodox educators were and still are extremely inefficient. Under a scientific dictator education will really work -- with the result that most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution.

How can we preserve the integrity and reassert the value of the human individual? This is a question that can still be asked and perhaps effectively answered. A generation from now it may be too late to find an answer and perhaps impossible, in the stifling collec­tive climate of that future time, even to ask the ques­tion.

-Aldous Huxley, 1958

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Trained and competent school personnel should have the option to be armed. We wouldn't have situations like Columbine or Sandy Hook if the freaks who went and shot up the schools knew the would met an armed response.

They are all met with an armed response. Which is why school shooters usually kill themselves at the end, or get killed by police. Not very often do they make it out alive, but that's not their intent. If you read books on the subject you will find most of them are suicidal, but don't want to go out alone.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

They are all met with an armed response. Which is why school shooters usually kill themselves at the end, or get killed by police. Not very often do they make it out alive, but that's not their intent. If you read books on the subject you will find most of them are suicidal, but don't want to go out alone.

True but I'd rather they be met with an armed response at the start of their shooting spree than after there are bodies on the floor. Just seems that more people would have a chance that way. Never been one to like waiting for the Cavalry or even thinking it was a good plan.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by boncho

True but I'd rather they be met with an armed response at the start of their shooting spree than after there are bodies on the floor. Just seems that more people would have a chance that way. Never been one to like waiting for the Cavalry or even thinking it was a good plan.

The problem being that arming teachers doesn't really seem like a good idea. Even in the old days when damn near everyone had a gun in their belt, the kids were shipped off to a couple of lowly women to teach them. Who were usually paid with room and board.

In the 1800s anyone who knew a little about math, history, reading and writing could teach school. Many teachers with only an eighth-grade education taught students a few years younger than themselves.

The question is… If you think arming adults in schools is a good idea, you either have 1) police forces on school property at all times, "qualified" to have arms. Or, 2) Teachers, who whether or not, have a CCW, are meant to be authority figures, but now carrying guns which becomes a part of that authority.

Personally I don't want my kids living under the threat of arms.

You can argue gun rights all you want, but putting more guns in schools and the same people will argue they are trying to condition kids to be used to having guns in their face.

I think it boils down to not trusting teachers with arms when they are an authority figure, and most importantly, not creating a position that would be prime for abuse.

(How many weirdos have signed up for a TSA job now that they get to play touch and feel with your junk?)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Wow I never complied with school fire drills or the lock down drill's we have in schools here in aus. Usually most of us would just see this as the perfect opportunity to sneak off and do our own thing's while everyone's distracted. At least they used to announce it was a drill, but nowadays everyone's so jumpy and paranoid.

I even lived in a bad neighbourhood but they never introduced security camera's or metal detectors to see if kids were bringing guns and knives to school. It's just ridiculous now, and in some cases hilarious seeing that they put this much effort into drills but they cant put in effort to do their jobs teaching.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Here's a video from Mark Dice....

People stumble when asked to name a few things in the Bill of Rights.

College students on top of it !!!

Bill of Rights Quiz FAIL - College Students Don't Know Their Basic Rights

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

People stumble when asked to name a few things in the Bill of Rights.

College students on top of it !!!

Bill of Rights Quiz FAIL - College Students Don't Know Their Basic Rights

Pretty convenient if you think about it

So when the older generation dies off ---the ones that know about 'rights' and give a damn --- well then TPTB can manipulate the youngsters into believing anything that they are told & more than likely they will comply because they won't know any better

Part of 'The Agenda'.....LOL

edit on 18-2-2014 by snarky412 because: spweeling

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
why didn't I have an "active shooter drill" when I was in H.S. well, that's probably for the best because the "shooter" would no longer be around, I have been taught since 5 on what to do in situations like that along with all required survival/weapons/SERE/the list goes on and on. I was "that kid" in school.
edit on 18-2-2014 by kunundrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I wonder what sort of drills will come for the even the government goes mental and trys to take control of everything once and for all?

Oh wait, that already happened.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Not sure what they are tying to accomplish with these drills. These kids aren't learning anything, other than learning they are a easy targets. They made schools like a death trap. I remember my schools having bricks walls, one way in one way out doors on every room, Only one route to escape through one hallway, plexiglass windows that cannot be broken, exit doors in the halls instead of exit doors in each room. Oh and not to forget that the perimeter of the school was all chain link fenced in. Once a shooting happens in a school like that, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. They need to redesign the school to allow escape and maybe even safe rooms in each corner of the school.
edit on 18-2-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

In our dreams, we have limitless resources and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands. The present education conventions fade from their minds, and unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive rural folk. We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning, or men of science. We have not to raise up from among them authors, editors, poets or men of letters. We shall not search for embryo great artists, painters, musicians nor lawyers, doctors, preachers, politicians, statesmen, of whom we have an ample supply…The task we set before ourselves is very simple as well as a very beautiful one, to train these people as we find them to a perfectly ideal life just where they are. So we will organize our children and teach them to do in a perfect way the things their fathers and mothers are doing in an imperfect way, in the homes, in the shops and on the farm." -

Rockefeller general education board, responsible for helping form modern compulsory education in us.

Sounds like it's all part of the plan to me.
edit on 18-2-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't get much brainwashing from television, but last night i decided to get a dose. I watched a show called: Star Crossed. Well, a part came up, where they were reciting the Pledge of Allegiance; and wouldn't you know it, the words "Under God" were left out. That's all i needed to know, about the State of the Union.

America is just about finished!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join