It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: the Founding Fathers Would Totally Support Obamacare

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The Founding Fathers would have her put in the stockade for treason....

She is so full of herself, she can't see beyond her own nose.

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This idiot is an idiot. The founding fathers would probably have her sent before a firing squad, -her and her mentally ill friends. What an out-of-touch loon she is.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Don't know about obamacare per se but They would have definitely supported universal healthcare that is free at the point of use for all.
Healthcare for profit and for the benefit of Big-Pharma would have the FF turning in their graves.
edit on 17-2-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

stargatetravels
Don't know about obamacare per se but They would have definitely supported universal healthcare that is free at the point of use for all.
Healthcare for profit and for the benefit of Big-Pharma would have the FF turning in their graves.
edit on 17-2-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

We already have non for profit healthcare system in this country. They are called medicare, and medicaid that account for over 100 million people. That is larger than some countries populations.

No the founders wouldn't support that crap either.

Since the medicare tax works like:

A person paying a pittance, employers matching that. Then the difference is made up by capital gains taxation. That still doesn't cover it. So they print, and borrow money that still doesn't cover it.

And their solution is to take more money from a minority to pay for the majority.

So hell NO the founders would not support that fascism either.
edit on 17-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You can't be serious. If you are were is your mind? or did you vote for her?
what I am saying is why would I want to work my a_ss off to let some one sit on theirs and expect me to give them everything they need to exist? It really makes me mad when people think I should support them with my hard work.
edit on 2/17/2014 by catt3 because: (no reason given)

And these social safety nets you people want, it used to be family that provided them. Why can't that still be the way it is
? I do not expect strangers to support me, why should they? and if they help because they have extra great.

The reasons our founding fathers had for founding this country is because of things you want. It was because the King wanteded money or products they worked for so he could pay lazy assholes to keep him King.

And I know I didn't word that right.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just more rambling from a mentally deranged nutcase. She is however the perfect screw ball idiot to represent San Fransicko where many lunatics like Nancy reside.

I swear, Frog face must be so doped up on meds, like many in D.C by the way, that she does not even comprehend the nonsense that comes out of her mouth. This basket case is actually a perfect example of a left-wing politician, even though they are all mostly corrupt on both sides.

Like I have said many times before, she needs to be locked up in a mental asylum. Preferably put into one of their padded rooms, with a straight jacket on. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

SheopleNation
Just more rambling from a mentally deranged nutcase. She is however the perfect screw ball idiot to represent San Fransicko where many lunatics like Nancy reside.

I swear, Frog face must be so doped up on meds, like many in D.C by the way, that she does not even comprehend the nonsense that comes out of her mouth. This basket case is actually a perfect example of a left-wing politician, even though they are all mostly corrupt on both sides.

Like I have said many times before, she needs to be locked up in a mental asylum. Preferably put into one of their padded rooms, with a straight jacket on. ~$heopleNation

Ask, and you shall receive....

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Founders would have shot the entire lot of politicians.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well it's clear she has no idea what the founding fathers stood for, so not surprised she said this ... she may even believe it .. scary.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Fylgje
This idiot is an idiot. The founding fathers would probably have her sent before a firing squad, -her and her mentally ill friends. What an out-of-touch loon she is.

They would have sent all of them before a firing squad, you really don't want to know what they'd done to her in China 10 years ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ah, the propaganda machine.

Now troves of followers will be regurgitating this all over. Fun times.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
We need to get the people of California to NOT re-elect her this fall.

Please Californians, vote for 'the other guy'......
PLEEEASE? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
DO NOT vote her back in office!!!!!

She is clearly delusional
Don't drink the koolaid

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by neo96

I thought Obamacare was a tax.

I also thought that the little dust-up we had with the King was over taxation.

Looks like Grandma Pelosi has been nipping the cooking sherry again!

But My Friendly Little Tasty Rabbit,,,,,,
you Forgot:

Listen to the LIES, below.

The decision on the ObamaCare ruling by the Supreme Court is in. The Supreme Court ObamaCare ruling was a 5-4 ruling to uphold the Affordable Care Act. The final Ruling on ObamaCare had a few implications ranging from ObamaCare being defined as a tax and not a mandate and a choice for States to Opt-Out of Medicaid Expansion

Supreme Court Bows To Their Savior!

They need to be REMOVED, All Of Them!

edit on 17-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That was priceless!

Well, You guys really know how to give one hope for the future, even if it's through humor. We all need a good laugh, even if in reality it's no laughing matter.

Think about it my friends, when you really ponder the fact that this basket case holds such a high position of power here in America, it makes it all perfectly clear that we are going up against drugged up, infant minded people. At least many of them who are holding office.

At the end of the day, We have nobody but ourselves to blame if they prevail. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We Americans have always held the right to abolish our government. Unfortunately most operate with the impression that we need a government and there's no other choice but Republicrat. Then they sit around and bitch at one another for four year intervals before repeating it again.

You seriously think America is going to stand up to this tyrannical government? The year 1913 ring any bells?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
What utter tripe, the FF would have overthrown this government on December 24th 1913 long before bananacare was even on the wish list.

The founding fathers and the Church would have regarded Pelosi as a mental case and burned her at the stake as a witch most likely.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Well, we already knew she was a nut but unfortunately, it's not something that's going to influence the liberal base. They will continue to support this garbage. And likely, the Dems will win the next election and we will continue to be screwed by this massive power grab for all eternity.

edit on 18-2-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You guys really need to stop calling Pelosi names.

I hear the people that actually carry those labels are getting upset with all the insults hurled their way.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Founders would not of had her shot....Bullets were expensive.

They would of used a rope.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

No, no they would not, how do you go from that to Obama care, controll of our health care insurance, which the biggest complaint they would have would be premiums go up, if the founding fathers were around now they would support getting rid of the crappy ass entitlement programs, a sales tax and getting rid of food stamps, doe, the gas tax and epa. The fed would be toast, impeaching Barack Obama who wants to break the law all the time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join