It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a ghost been caught on camera at 'haunted' pub?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this thread before I made a post in a second thread that appeared on the 20th February, 2014, three days after this thread. If it is okay, I'd like to bring my own posting to this thread.

Of course, this is an ancient building, over 800 years old. I have have had a pint or two on a few occasions there when visiting Bolton to buy computer parts at Scan near the football ground.

Having watched the video there is no doubt that there is something there. The picture attached shows what looks to be a cowled figure like a monk. Is it a genuine ghost or apparition? Who can tell for sure, but it is there, and is a dense enough source that is picked up by cam 2?

A similar 'something was captured by a Portuguese tourist filming the pub from the outside. The following pictures try to show what he recorded. The first picture shows the upper right window (red circled) immediately before that 'something' makes its appearance and dashes across (the inside) of the window.

The second image shows that something is there. The best description I can give is that it looks like a cloaked Predator (as in the film). Of course, the landlord always waits for a tourist to appear outside his pub filming so he can then play his ghostly tricks. The shape moving across the window is very similar to that seen in the first image in the interior of the pub.

Bear in mind the different times these occurrences took place.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

<< 1  2   >>

join