It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled vet attacked and robbed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Beating old men and women and disabled people. Can a person level of class be negative. Looks so. It's lower then zero.

Some real tough guys out there.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

To Clarify ........

Cleveland authorities have made several arrests following the mob beating of a disabled Army veteran by a group of (BLACK) teenagers. Last Friday, the victim, Matthew Robinson (WHITE), was surrounded by between six and eight teenagers while riding the RTA Healthline. Robinson told WOIO that he was attacked by the (BLACK) teens, then robbed of his possessions.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

You will find no white guilt in me sir.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I really wish it wasn't happening this way. It seems as though many people don't want to try to improve the situation, but want it to continue and get worse.

1.) Black youth, especially urban, are far more violent, poorly educated, and unemployed than other groups.
2.) Asians, who may also be considered of a different color than the majority, don't have these problems.
3.) Discrimination, a very vague term, doesn't seem to have hampered other groups.

Shouldn't our goal be, then, for everyone to say, "Man, these kids are fouling up at an enormous rate. Let's figure out what the problem is." Everyone who says that the major problem is discrimination or poverty should then be shown to another room where they can prepare their reports. Meanwhile, the serious adults, can do some work determining problems and suggesting every possible, out of the box, solution they can think of.

Currently, we have an extreme problem with black youth. Despite being downplayed in the media, that fact is spreading through the country. If spokesmen for the Blacks say, "There is no problem, and if there is, it's Whitey's fault," a reasonable discussion will never occur and solutions will not be found.

Likewise, if Whites are afraid to say anything at all, there will be no progress.

If people focus on the Klan, a group which has been pretty darn quiet for a long time, they won't see the problems.

If Whites take a "Shoot 'em all" attitude they'll only be talking with themselves and getting nowhere. Can this be solved starting at the local level, or do we need intelligent national action? Obama would have been a natural choice, but national unity and understanding seems low on his list of priorities.

If no Blacks can get coverage in condemning people like Farrakhan, it becomes harder for the sane to be heard.

I just had a thought while Obama was racing through my head. What about Dr. Ben Carson? Is he the reasonable choice to replace Obama and tackle this problem? There's a lot to think about.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Did I walk into a Klan meeting?..

I thought the story was about these particular kids..not an entire race that only ignorant fools compare them too.

"Knock that WHITE boy out" was being shouted..

during the attack.

looks like ...hmm..?

edit on 14-2-2014 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

I am in no way a racist (I'm a white landscaper in phoenix for crying outlloud) but you actually walked into the "screw political correctness lets talk facts room".
70-75% of the US is white, 70-75% of reported pedos in this country are white. Thats a 1 ( +/- 5% ) for 1 ( +/- 5% ) showing white males are 0 to 5% more likely to be a pedo. And thats without factoring in that whites are more likely to report a crime of any nature or the fact that whites are more likely to have a adult male in their home.
Stats speak for themselves you just got to understand how to read them
edit on 14-2-2014 by VaultBoy because: random zeros bad math

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Did I walk into a Klan meeting?..

I thought the story was about these particular kids..not an entire race that only ignorant fools compare them too.

If you want to go to sterotypes..why are white males pedophiles?

I mean they do so much of the crime...that must mean according to the standards posed in this thread...that all white males are peds.

Wrong on that ASSumption.. just media tripe to derail the HUGE disparity in black male violent crime vs. society..

And stats show that in the BLACK community, 1 of 6 boys, and 1 of 4 girls are molested before 18 years old..

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well put

I truly believe that what is missing is the proper guidance of a father figure, a lot of boys crave the attention of their father but when one is missing from ones life they tend to look for approval from the wrong crowds.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Dear thesaneone,

My fear is that by not noticing the problem's causes, we can't work toward a solution. Your point about father figures is really worthwhile. The follow up questions might be "Do American policies strongly encourage families to stay together, or make it easier for families to split apart? And what effect does the culture have in this situation? And Black leaders?"

Nice post, thanks.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I haven't looked at the link, just reading some comments so far and thought white kids did this. Maybe because I live in a predominantly white area. It's always white kids doing it.

I've never heard of a black serial killer or child killer, kidnapper. To me, white people are the creepiest. Sickest of society.
I'm white.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Poor dude, my heart goes out to him. I have to add through I do not like the application of the term "hate crime" considering all crimes contain a measure of hatred. A crime is a crime after all!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

rupertg
I thought this thread was about congress.

I thought it was going to be about an 'animal doctor' (what we in the UK call a vet)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm wondering what the fact that he was a military veteran has to do with anything?

Are your veterans like, super heros who coulda beat all the attackers up with one hand while making a cup of tea with the other hand, but this one chose not to?

Or were you just aiming for the extra "omg" factor that someone who had been in combat for his country, had been beaten up, as opposed to a normal non-veteran disabled person?

Actually the fact that they were disabled is largely irrelevant too.

The only fact that should matter is that someone was attacked and robbed of their posesions. After all, everyone is equal right? Vet (both veteran and animal doctor kind), Disabled, Able bodied, Female, Male, Tony Stark, all equal, right?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
All disabled people are targets..

This is why i carry a 1 1/4 inch thick walking stick.

More then one attacker i will beat the c**p out of them with the walking stick.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

VaultBoy
Stats speak for themselves

Oh no, that isn't how statistics work in the liberal world. It's more along the lines that 100% of the time white people screwed over 100% of the non-whiteys. Therefore it's perfectly justifiable to inflict as mush pain and carnage possible back to them.

We just need to increase tax rate on mean ol' rich whiteys to 100% to pay to feed, clothe, house and provide the creature comforts for ~10% of the population that has no desire to contribute in the slightest. After all we OWE it to them for what 100% of our ancestors did to them.

Honestly it is shining examples of the black 'culture' such as the OPs article that make my black wife (from podunk Kansas) almost jovial that she married a white guy. You haven't met a real racist till you've seen her look a inner city black guy dead in the eyes and call him a 'Piece of s*** n*****.'

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Lipton

VaultBoy
Stats speak for themselves

We just need to increase tax rate on mean ol' rich whiteys to 100% to pay to feed, clothe, house and provide the creature comforts for ~10% of the population that has no desire to contribute in the slightest. After all we OWE it to them for what 100% of our ancestors did to them.

Honestly it is shining examples of the black 'culture' such as the OPs article that make my black wife (from podunk Kansas) almost jovial that she married a white guy. You haven't met a real racist till you've seen her look a inner city black guy dead in the eyes and call him a 'Piece of s*** n*****.'

or the Fact that only 10% of whites during slavery owned slaves, and that half of them owned less than 3. Or that Blacks owned slaves also.

My wife is mixed race, and she Hates thug type ghetto blacks. She has black friends but they are normal..

My step-father who grew up in Chicago playing jazz before and during time in USAF, (white guy).. used to say

there are white people and there are 'trash'
there are black people and there are 'n-----s'

the attackers, and the thousands of other attackers have made this about RACE.. but when it is pointed out, we are somehow the racists

top topics

<< 1   >>

join