It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled vet attacked and robbed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Cleveland authorities have made several arrests following the mob beating of a disabled Army veteran by a group of teenagers. Last Friday, the victim, Matthew Robinson, was surrounded by between six and eight teenagers while riding the RTA Healthline. Robinson told WOIO that he was attacked by the teens, then robbed of his possessions.

cleveland.cbslocal.com...

Another case of a hate crime that will get ignored by the msm unless it was the other way around.

Hey Jesse, Al what do you think.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Punk losers

ATS's T & C would be violated in the extreme if I posted how I really feel

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

All the more reason for concealed carry-legally.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This absolutely disgusts me.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

All the more reason for concealed carry-legally.

6-8 reasons why

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about congress.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sorry, but I feel that when these arrests where made, that would be the time I could probably handle a little bit of police brutality.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Is this how a community is suppose to raise a child?
Can't wait till the masses educate me on why these punks are the victims.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I dont even have to read the link to know what happened. I know what race did it. Is that racist? or realist?

This all ties together with the moving manufacturing jobs overseas. But also ties in to with the poorest population is in white appalachia.

Just because you are poor doesnt mean you have to kill people.
I dont live in gang land America, I pity you if you do.

Back in the day, manufacturing jobs called the minorities. ie black folk.. true story And white folk. good money

Now here is where reality meets racism....truth meets political correctness
Every single city the whites built has become a haven of black gangster and murder.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
But you know if the vet shot and killed one of his attackers, good old Al would be on TV saying the 'poor, innocent victim' was singled out because of his race....
And Obama would chime in saying if he had a son, he'd be like the one that was shot in self defense...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

HomerinNC
But you know if the vet shot and killed one of his attackers, good old Al would be on TV saying the 'poor, innocent victim' was singled out because of his race....
And Obama would chime in saying if he had a son, he'd be like the one that was shot in self defense...

Truth

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

thesaneone
Hey Jesse, Al what do you think.

The version they saw went like this:

Last Friday, a group of well behaved, opressed, minority teenagers, along with Matthew Robinson, a hardened combat veteran, were riding the RTA Healthline.

One of the boys looked up to notice Matthew profusely punching himself in the face. When the youth saw that Matthew was actually disabled, he quickly alerted the others, and they began to yell, "Help that white boy out!"

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The morals and respect of today's generation of teens are twisted.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

tinner07
I dont even have to read the link to know what happened. I know what race did it. Is that racist? or realist?

Every single city the whites built has become a haven of black gangster and murder.

I also knew right away.. The multiple attackers gives it away. The percent of attacks when compared to the percentage of scoiety the attackers belong to. 75% of the attacks by a group that consists of 18% of the population.

yeah, a group that makes up only 18% of Americans commits 3/4 of these type of attacks! WTF!

Also, can you name a city that whites didn't build in America?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Ok I'm going to post this before I read the article. I am 100% sure the teens were black and the disabled man was white. Now I'm going to go read the article.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

No but I can tell you which ones minorities destroyed. Damn near all of them. White people move out and it goes to sh*t
And mods you can delete the truth because I know it will hurt peoples widdle feewings.
BUT before you do I challenge anyone and everyone to prove me wrong.
aaaaaand...go!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

WeRpeons
The morals and respect of today's generation of teens are twisted.

So true and so sad.
Kids nowadays do not think anymore or just don't care like those three boys that shot the Australian guy all because they were bored.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I really hope that everyone that reads this thread understands it's only going to get worse with the way things are going these days.
Stay safe if you can.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Did I walk into a Klan meeting?..

I thought the story was about these particular kids..not an entire race that only ignorant fools compare them too.

If you want to go to sterotypes..why are white males pedophiles?

I mean they do so much of the crime...that must mean according to the standards posed in this thread...that all white males are peds.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VaultBoy

Love how you think it was a good thing that white people came and destroyed perfectly good land so that others can come in and litter, use up natural resources and basically destroy the world..

Yeah that it was awesome...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join