It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resistance Fighters Hit American Base In Balad With Chemical Warheads

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just in from our respected and reliable news source: jihadunspun.com

Jihadunspun has learned that Resistance fighters took revenge for their fellow citizens of Fallujah early Sunday morning by hitting the American Al-Bakr base in Balad with 4 rockets carrying chemical warheads.

According to this inside source, 270 Americans were killed in the attack. Black Hawk and Chinook aircraft took over 3 hours to evacuate the dead and the wounded. The Americans have cordoned off the area with red tape and started to spray a liquid over the chemical substance to neutralize it. The specific chemical used is not yet known however the damage is said to have extended to surrounding trees, which were either burnt or wilted.

This is the best part........

.......This attack came as a response to the American chemical attack on Fallujah a few days ago. At press time, there is not one word in mainstream press about this large scale attack. Curiously, a quick search on Google netted virtually no information at all on the Iraq war.....

When will the Americans come to understand that using WMD against the "Resistance" will only beget the same in kind..... stupid Americans...

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I heard they got laser cannons but are waiting for the Full Moon to utilize them.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I heard they got laser cannons but are waiting for the Full Moon to utilize them.

Yea.... same here.... something about the Jihad satalite and triangulation.

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You never know!

Where in the world did the insurgents get Chemical weapons? Unless, of course, they're home made ones; add some lysol, Windex, Opium, and whatever else you can find in the bathroom, throw it in a bottle of Coke, and you have a Chemical weapon!

I doubt American troops would use Chemical weapons either, that's going a but to far and has dire implications symbolicly and physicaly.

Deep

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ummm, I am a Canadian....you guys did....sorry to say.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Oh, and the bill for forced psycological testing has passed. I'd do something soon everyone in the States.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murundi

O yea..... Please elaborate and maybe provide a link if possible.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
HA! Some of you American's are so arrogant, its hilarious, you mean to tell my you are SOOOOO obese you can't summon the energy to do a Google search? Some of you really make me laugh sometimes, wait til I tell everyone at work this, ha! Thanks so much for the Material Reason =)

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

HA! Some of you American's are so arrogant, its hilarious, you mean to tell my you are SOOOOO obese you can't summon the energy to do a Google search? Some of you really make me laugh sometimes, wait til I tell everyone at work this, ha! Thanks so much for the Material Reason =)

Classic ........

Thank you Murundum. Once again you prove that when a person drops a one liner of "yes, they did" or "no, they did", and when asked to produce some sort of evidence or material they put their "tail between their legs" and resort to a personal insult.

Keep insulting Murudum when faced with defeat because it "always works".

I can't wait to tell this one to work!

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

When will the Americans come to understand that using WMD against the "Resistance" will only beget the same in kind..... stupid Americans...

Later,

Reason

I don't care what they have. If it kills one soldier, it's too much.
101 killed this month, at the scene. More we don't know about (they don't count those that were flown out and died somewhere else).
I don't see a place for levity here.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme

Later,

Reason

I don't care what they have. If it kills one soldier, it's too much.
101 killed this month, at the scene. More we don't know about (they don't count those that were flown out and died somewhere else).
I don't see a place for levity here.

To teel you the truth I feel very terrible about every death. My main purpose of posting threads like this is to be one step ahead of the Pro-resistance members of ATS. They seem to grab any piece of info that favors their "resistance" and use it as an argument how American media is all bias and Jihad unspun is 100% true.

I don't know if it's working but As far as I have seen it seems to be tapering off a little.

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This just in from Al Jazeera!

The resistance has just completed construction of the Death Star and several Star Destroyers identical from the movie Star Wars.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Cant you get ANYTHING right?

They are going to use their Lasers ON THEIR MOON BASE

Typical American trying to make the terrorists look bad

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Murundi says sarcastically,

Here in the States, webelieve in "innocent until proven guilty" along these lines, when making an accusation in court, it is up to the prosecutor to prove the case, not the defence.

We generally feel the same way in debate style....if YOU make an allegation, you had better have the goods to back it up, or your allegation rings false and hollow.

zippy one liners that provide nothing to support your allegation is spewing hot air.

Some of you forigners are soo ready to convict without citing credible evidence.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
What do you mean, Innocent until proven guilty? Even mainstream news showed your Soldier blowing away that unarmed Iraqi. Most Canadians know that the corporations control every news media in the states. I work in a retail store with over 100 people, I'd say youngish age group, 17-48, the latter being the Manager, the owner is 27. I know that at least 80% upon a basic political question, even just Bush....and WOW, the anger and incredulity, and sad to say, the Apathy, is unheard of, we normally are VERY slow to do much of anything agrressivly, because everything is going well here, we dont have a deficit, we DO have a provincial sales tax, currently 7% here, a government sales tax, that is 8% nationwide. Also, I make roughly 30, 000 Canadian a year, < about 26, 000 American as of now. > I also have to pay about 26% income tax, but we have free, GOOD healthcare. as for PROOF? I listen to your GCN radio network, available through winamp....I visit www.infowars.com, and EVEN HERE, he is considered a true patriot....dispute that.....and I tell you, on ALEX JONES SITE, he has links to www.jihadunspun.net...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Most Canadians know that the corporations control every news media in the states.

Classic, I love when people claim this of the US all the while thinking their own media is telling them the full unbiased truth.
Guess what everybody has a agenda even your great Canadian media. Who do you think controls your media?

Murundi you make outrageous claims with no proof and then when some wants some evidence you tell them to find it themselves in a google search, Like they made the crazy claim.

Back up your claims or they are worthless

Oh wait your Canadian well thats all the proof I need you must be telling the truth

[edit on 23-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What do you mean, Innocent until proven guilty? Even mainstream news showed your Soldier blowing away that unarmed Iraqi. Most Canadians know that the corporations control every news media in the states. I work in a retail store with over 100 people, I'd say youngish age group, 17-48, the latter being the Manager, the owner is 27.

I would have blown away the Iraqi too, when cowards pretend they are dead, they pop up and kill your friends to tend not to give a ****. And most Americans know how the media is controlled, do you think you are saying something new? Hell our own CBC is directly controlled by the goverment.

Great you work in a retail store, want a cookie? No one cares because it is totally irrelevant.

I know that at least 80% upon a basic political question, even just Bush....

What are you trying to say? Are you drunk?

we dont have a deficit, we DO have a provincial sales tax, currently 7% here, a government sales tax, that is 8% nationwide. Also, I make roughly 30, 000 Canadian a year, < about 26, 000 American as of now. > I also have to pay about 26% income tax, but we have free, GOOD healthcare. ....

What the hell is your point?

Thanks for your attempt at make us Canadians look dumb. What is the drivil you just spit out, I don't understand what anything you said has anything to do with Iraq, WOW you make 30K, sucks to be you
revelence to Iraq?

Jihadunspun is just pure BS, nothing they ever say gets confirmed by anyone eles, not even Aljazeera reports the BS they do. Do you think a base being taken out by chemical weapons would go un noticed by everyone but JUS?

Congratulations on making the most useless post on ATS ever!

[edit on 23-11-2004 by Wask]

[edit on 23-11-2004 by Wask]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I bring up my wage, which is actually pretty good here, because our dollar has been going up....against the U.S. Dollar, but strangely, not against the Euro. I looked into this, Seems our dollar is Floating...its not backed by Gold, not since 1933. So is your Dollar, it has very little gold backing, Some of the European countries have up to 30% gold backing.... when the American dollar crashes, and it will, your National Debt is over 8.4 Trillion Dollars. Our dollar will plumet too. So will many others, unless we cut ties with the U.S. But that wont happen, LOL. We fully well know we cant do anything.....well, we would be another Falujah. Arnold is running for President, they are going to have to amend the constitution to do it, opening a congress, and go NUTS on your Constitution. I honestly feel sorry.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sounds like things are going pretty well in Canada.

Here in Australia we are doing pretty well too. Highest employment rate in sixteen years, very little debt, everyone pretty content, the Aussie dollar is stable, and gasoline prices back to exactly the same as they were a year ago.

We now only have just over 300 troops in Iraq to guard the Australian embassy. If they decide to pull out our embassy staff, we will be gone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join