It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Demons? Why would a LOVING god allow humans to be abducted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I thought god forbade demons to harm humans physically or emotionally unless they open themselves to Satan. I seriously doubt abductees asked to be abducted? How does Islam and Christianity explain this?

2) Satan and his angels have tried to bring down every human being that's ever existed, so why haven't most people been abducted?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by depleteduranium92

It isn't alien it is sleep paralysis and before pop culture had Aliens people thought it was demons doing it but when aliens became prevalent in pop culture and the human psyche Aliens took over.
I just find it odd the vast majority of abductees are from the states.
And we wonder why ET doesn't want to know us when we associate them with demons..pfft.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

depleteduranium92
How does Islam and Christianity explain this?

Why don't post your question in the religion forum?

FYI: Lot's of really bad stuff is "allowed" by a loving God.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It all has to do with free will. People suffer every day. People do evil things every day. If it wasn't this way and God controlled our every action and thought to be only good we would be nothing more than robots. If you have a child and that child grows up and then murders 100 people who is at fault? You for creating the child? No, the child has free will. God gave us free will.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It seems you're lost , the religion forum is down the hall third door on the left.
Failing that there is already an Aliens are Demons thread here why not post in that ?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why would God cause floods and level a few civilizations, and let his sons mate with our women? Then let us hunt them down to extinction with spears at the height of their divinity.

I don't think Alien would care about what God thinks, much less how Gods doesn't care about what Aliens think of God.
Unless, in some weird universal life aspect like Avatar, and how all life was connected in a way. Then they'd be extremely zealous of the universal creators will.

Last time I checked, Satan and Lucifer go out of their ways to serve God. Mainly to the point it threatened heaven.

In the mythology anyways.

edit on 13-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Please,
how can a loving god allow the molestation of hundreds of children by the church?
How can a loving god allow the murder of innocent children every day (by US drones)?

Human beings that murder in the name of "god" are the true demons.

Since this isn't a religious forum, I will add this:
there is no proof of little green men, in the same way there is no proof of demons existing. There are unexplained events, but this is not proof. While both take a little faith, that's where the similarities end.
Not really S&F worthy, since the OP sounds like they thought of it in the shower, or in the can.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

jjkenobi

If you have a child and that child grows up and then murders 100 people who is at fault?

Sounds like bad parenting.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

jjkenobi

It all has to do with free will. People suffer every day. People do evil things every day. If it wasn't this way and God controlled our every action and thought to be only good we would be nothing more than robots. If you have a child and that child grows up and then murders 100 people who is at fault? You for creating the child? No, the child has free will. God gave us free will.
With all due respect, that analogy makes absolutely no sense at all. You have no knowledge of what your child will end up becoming, but since ''God '' created you, and he knew what you were going to do before you were born, the free will argument is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What if our perception of a "god" is aliens?

What if we are created by aliens? That would make them our "god"...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Then who created them? God and If nothing created God he must be an atheist

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Mind = blown! atheist god.... Wow...

;D

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is no God.

I can prove that about as much as anyone can prove there is a God.

Angels, Demons, Gods....all forms of control created by Humans.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Humans aren't as special as some of us like to think we are.

Further, mankind made up god, not the other way around.

Mankind also likes to make up aliens/demons visiting them in their sleep.
It's a psychological phenomenon, some, for whatever reason, really want to be true.

edit on 2/13/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Jesus said the latter days will be as the time of Noe (Greek for Noah)

what was happening in the time of Noah? Spirits were abducting for purposes of breeding with human women resulting in hybrid offspring.

the verses about two being in the field and one looking up and the other being gone in context of his referencing what was going on in the time of Noah and the build up to the anti-christ and the second coming means Jesus was not talking about the rapture as most Christians suppose.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i must admit whenever someone refers to aliens as "demons" i can't help but switch off

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

depleteduranium92
I thought god forbade demons to harm humans physically or emotionally unless they open themselves to Satan. I seriously doubt abductees asked to be abducted? How does Islam and Christianity explain this?

2) Satan and his angels have tried to bring down every human being that's ever existed, so why haven't most people been abducted?

This is not entirely true. only those that have the seal of God in their forehead are protected from physical harm. The seal of God meaning those that know the word of God well enough that it acts as armor to them against temptation and deception and know by the authority of Christ they can command any demon or low spirit and tell it what it can do with itself and it must obey.

in fact the last act of Satan as a free being will be to break that injunction by physically killing the two witnesses. after that he has three days left until The return of Christ destroys him in his offices and titles of power and puts him in the uncrossable abyss between the righteous and the unsaved in Sheol as described by Christ in the parable of Lazarus and the Rich man.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The biblical answer to your question is free will.

Real reason is probably more along the lines of vivisection, they like to experiment!

edit on 13-2-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
God isn't powerful at all if he/she allows murder, abuse, molestations, neglect, etc.

Somewhere out in the cosmos, on another planet, maybe some being is wondering if beings from other planets are all demons....
Nah, doubt that

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

depleteduranium92

See Job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join