It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Demons? Why would a LOVING god allow humans to be abducted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by depleteduranium92

Almighty God has given mankind the present age to determine for themselves what is right and what is wrong.
He lovingly allowed mankind to live according to what seems right to our reasoning in this present age (we can do what we want).

What the mind does with the freedom to think in opposition to God's way of thinking is owned by the individual mind making that determination.

If that choice opens up the individual to mental harm (alien/demonic abduction/possession) it is owned by the individual mind that has been given the freedom to think according to their own desired ends, and has chosen to give power to beings over their mind as a result of their faith in that which can harm spiritually.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

snowspirit
God isn't powerful at all if he/she allows murder, abuse, molestations, neglect, etc.

Mankind chooses to murder, abuse, molest, neglect their fellow man.

God allows mankind to have the freedom to live according to their own definition of right and wrong in this present age. For a great purpose in the end. Understanding of this purpose will come in God's perfect timing.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I wish i lived in a time when all this religous fairy tale nonsense was a thing of the past, i really do! People say the "all loving god", but last time i checked, it was the devil punishing the sinners, not God!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting how some tend to blame God for evil and natural disasters. Some use it as a reason not to believe in God. Some use it to say he lacks power or good. In both cases, folks aren't taking any responsibility for what is going on in the world and are failing to realize true evil exists. In my opinion, it is picking up speed due to this. Jimmy Saville molested over 500 children and it was hidden for 50 years. God did not "allow" this to happen. Lots of men in suits did!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If we are going to be arguing about the creators intentions of creating life and it meaning for eternity till the point of eternity not existing anymore.

I think God would laugh it ass off.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

A better question to ask is why does god allow pedofiles to be his preists, nuns and popes. You should be worried about the demons that are running your religion.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

Aliens come from space, aka the heavens, so in theory that would make them angels/god not demons... Demons come from Hell.

Also IIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF god is real that means that god created these beings just like you and me. That puts us on the same playing field.

maybe we are the demons and they are the children of god..

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Humans aren't as special as some of us like to think we are.

Further, mankind made up god, not the other way around.

Mankind also likes to make up aliens/demons visiting them in their sleep.
It's a psychological phenomenon, some, for whatever reason, really want to be true.

Indeed - God explains everything until we can explain it for ourselves.

I was 'made up' with that answer

edit on 13/2/14 by mirageman because: God told me to

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

poloblack

jjkenobi

It all has to do with free will. People suffer every day. People do evil things every day. If it wasn't this way and God controlled our every action and thought to be only good we would be nothing more than robots. If you have a child and that child grows up and then murders 100 people who is at fault? You for creating the child? No, the child has free will. God gave us free will.
With all due respect, that analogy makes absolutely no sense at all. You have no knowledge of what your child will end up becoming, but since ''God '' created you, and he knew what you were going to do before you were born, the free will argument is ridiculous.

How does God's knowledge of what we will do negate our free will? We are free to choose, even if God knows what we will choose.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Easy, alien abduction isn't by Satan or his angels.

Unless you think God is an alien.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You made me laugh.
First of all, Alien abductions are not proved.
Not even a single case is proved.
second of all, Why do you want to put GOD or DEMONS in between?
If you're talking about aliens, then just talk about them.
God doesn't have to do anything with it, if aliens abduct humans, then its their will, if humans can't protect themselves, its their weakness.
This question is senseless.
Just like :
Why did God make poop stinky ?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

A better question to ask is why does god allow pedofiles to be his preists, nuns and popes.

Who said they were God's priests, nuns or popes? They are not though they like to say and think they are.

If the OP really wanted to know the answer he/she would read the book, the answer is contained therein.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How does a loving god bring children into the world with progeria? Or any number of horrible genetic deformities?

The answer:

God doesn't exist

or

Your god sucks

Pick one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join