It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed today. Helicopters, mothership, and scouting saucer.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You just took my post and made it want you wanted it to be. The post wasn't for you. Why would I say ignore the evidence???
That is an insult to your own intelligence. Don't let your ego cloud a sound mind.
I don't what purpose your post serves, so.... I will leave you with it.

Newsflash

Do not respond to post if you don't have an adequate understanding of what I am trying to convey. DO NOT TWIST my words to fit you twisted story, please. Respect and receive my post the way I deliver it, do not try to add your meaning to it or anything else. Its funny how something so positive can result in so much negativity.
Peace, blessings and I hope we can research all videos in a mature manner without name calling or without prejudice.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

It does look like a blimp but I am sure that Blimps usually do not fly in overcast weather. Do you guys remember the OHARE airport UFO? It looks very similar. And Blimps are not aloud near international airspace.

I am not defending this UFO as much as I am posting a video that doesn't seem to be an obvious fake.

For those that discredit him because he is an avid UFO poster, I think that is a bad arguement. What if he just spends the most time looking at the sky?

Who knows?

AAC

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Do not respond to post if you don't have an adequate understanding of what I am trying to convey. DO NOT TWIST my words to fit you twisted story, please

I responded to this..

ignore all of the naysayers.....
You guys continue to huff your swamp gas and let us weed out nonsense.

I think I got an adequate understanding of what you were trying to say , no words twisted.
You either haven't read through the thread or have chosen to ignore all the posts from members showing how poor an effort this hoax video is so to suggest we should let you weed out the nonsense is in itself nonsense.

edit on 14-2-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Looks to me like a lateral weather balloon caught in a downstream gust

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
You can only make a statement like that if you've seen every single video there is to see and you haven't, that just impossible... What im saying is, we know there are crafts that can't be identified, can you honestly say that it is impossible for someone to have captured something??? I'm tired of the blurry vids too, but remember what we are asking, we are peering into something we know nothing about. We are so arrogant, we really believe we can define the outside world from the fish bowl!

Can anyone find 1 single clear , irrefutable picture or video clip on the web?
Have you seen one?
If someone has one then they are holding to themselves which is a possibility but I have to think something as earth shattering and changing as that would be hard to contain.

So while you are right, I haven't seen every video I can tell you that every video or pic I have seen has been the same general approach:

1. Some vague shape
2. Blurry and moving
3. The person taking the video making assumptions, major logic jumps or interpreting what they are seeing.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Ive come to the conclusion that these ships belong to the Annunaki - those who were called gods by Sumeria, Egypt, Greece, South America, and basically across the entire world .. They have always been here, they never left.

I dont knopw if I subscribe to the idea of Nibiru being their homeworld and inside our solar system - it seems to me that conclusion has some major problems associated with it.

However - that the Annunaki have been here the entire time, and that they are the ones controlling human beings affairs - ya - I am now fairly convinced of this.

EDIT: That doesnt mean that I automatically think this is a legit video - its simply that I am very convinced that the Annunaki have these kind of ships, and that they are here on Earth - almost certainly they have bases on the Moon and Mars also.

I doubt they are going to come back directly in contact with the general population - but they are certainly running the show and they consider us, and the Earth their property - and they seem to have a view of might makes right. We need to establish our independence from their systems of control, and challenge them legally for our right to rule ourselves - they have always been concerned with human over population and I think they are about to cause great loss of life.
edit on 14-2-2014 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

taoistguy
and why the break in the vid halfway through? the first half has nothing to see so why film it? seems suspect to me.

You mean you NEVER go around filming the sky in random directions?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Maybe you should reread my post.

Maybe you should, because

Great Vid

Those are your first words

I did not comment on the validity or the quality of the video at all.

See above

Is every video CGI, or fake? Wouldn't that be erroneous to say??

Of course not but ive yet to see a real ufo video. Please post one to prove me wrong

People here on ATS talk like UFO experts

People here have probably seen more ufo video's than anyone else

I never said the vid was believable, I honestly believe the contrary.

i redirect you to your first words...

Great Vid

Why say this is a great video if you believe its a fake?
ANY fake video made solely for the purpose of youtube hits shouldnt be encouraged

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

No one can find a single clear picture, I agree with you partially, but I guess that's why i'm sitting next to you, sharing a bowl of popcorn, correct? We are all just here scanning and searching right? I believe there are pictures and vids out there. I have looked at some pretty intriguing videos, and I will go get my wife or someone to check it out and it will be gone that quick.
My whole point, in all of my post> let's just do it with tact. Its funny, I can talk about being respectful and what not, and people can reply in a disrespectful manner and get a few stars out of it.

Peace to all
catch u in another post....

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

taoistguy
and why the break in the vid halfway through? the first half has nothing to see so why film it? seems suspect to me.

The same question crossed my mind.And the foggy overcast.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Of course not but ive yet to see a real ufo video. Please post one to prove me wrong

I'm going to think of a new name for the people that expect you pull the pyramids out of your back pocket, or the ones that expect you to let them see the spare ufo you have in your garage!! Really, this is absurd and you know it.

Why say this is a great video if you believe its a fake?

I also like Transformers, and as a child I even liked Terminator.

Look, stop peering into other peoples post. I posted that to encourage him to keep posting and keep doing his research, my door is always ajar, YOU NEVER KNOW. Lets just say for the sake of the argument, he is a 15 year old boy that is just fascinated with the topic. Why should he face ridicule, and get stormed with smart, insolent childish remarks, just for posting what he "may" have thought to be post-worthy??? Respect goes along way. Attacking people that aren't talking to you, or attacking anyone for that matter is simply futile and meaningless.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If I was seeing the insane amount of "ufo sightings" this guy does, you best believe I would invest in a better camera. The fact that this guy has dozens of UFO sightings (all captured by himself mind you, not sent in from the public) and has made 100 x's the amount of money off these videos needed to buy a decent camera is VERY telling. As a supposed "ufo investigator" wouldn't he want to upgrade his equipment, so he might become a better investigator? This alone tells me these videos are fraudulent.

The bottom line is, he doesn't want a good camera because then we would be able to identify these blurry objects he is filming with his iphone for what they really are. That goes for the ones that appear to me to be far away out of focus helicopter's, blimps and other man made craft. Of course there's a slew of vids on his channel that are just straight up CGI (some are laughable), and a few seem to be possibly a mix, i.e. real video edited in after effects or what have you, to smudge helicopters ect.

I cannot believe that a disc 20 meters wide slowly floated a few hundred feet over the streets of PARIS for a couple of minutes, and the only video of this "supposed" event is one blurry iphone video taken from half a mile or more away from a guy that has dozens and dozens of similar videos on a money making you-tube channel.

Also no video or news reports of the helicopter that obviously crash landed at the end of the video LOL.

I want to believe also, but this channel and the videos on it are evidence of nothing. They actually hurt the UFO community more than they help, and that is why some members here I think are so vocal about calling hoaxes out.
edit on 14-2-2014 by Nola213 because: content

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well just a couple of points for consideration.

the obvious one first, the posters name is AN ABSOLUTE CREATION. lol

*if you notice in the clip when the camera pans to the object in question from the helicopter notice there is a very slight delay in the reappearance of the object.

*the OP claims there were 6 witnesses with him yet there is no background conversation or exclamations from the supposed witnesses. there's just wind and the funny sounds added for effect during the analysis

*the OP claims to have been the witness and is obviously experienced in video editing. notice the "WTF Flow" logo and analysis and cliche date and time stamp in the beginning.

and lastly.. the OP posted another video in this thread with the same logos and video editing.. in this video you see the same kinds of issues, the person filming just happens to zoom in on the area with the "ufo" then they zoom out and the objects are not visible then they zoom back in and you can see them again.

the OP then wrote "notice how they cut through the clouds"... but you cannot see this until after the camera has found the ufo.

in my opinion... absolutely another creation.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

This was too hard to see. I wouldn't have even noticed anything if they weren't circled in the beginning. And even then....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join