It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death threats against 5 year old actress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The troll culture is really sad and most of the time disturbing. A lot of the time people do this to get a reaction but sometimes they actually mean it, which is why some of these posts or comments get investigated and sometimes convictions follow.

If I tell someone on the street "I'm going to kill you." Then I could possibly go to jail on a felony terroristic threat charge. But internet trolls get away with it everyday.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Unrealised
I don't agree with death-threats.

I don't agree with gay characters in shows made for children.

That's all I'll say.

By your reasoning, you shouldn't agree with straight characters in shows made for children either. Just leave relationships completely out of it.

If you do have opposite sex relationships in the show and find it is ok, then there is nothing wrong with same sex relationships in the same show. If you feel that is wrong; then it is nothing more than a form of discrimination; similar to how people used to be towards multi-racial relationships. It is a clear form of bigotry, whether you'd like to see it that way or not.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
No doubt hardcore Republic ***** thumpers are quietly cheering and clapping at the death threats.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

dogstar23

dukeofjive696969
Jesus christ, what are they thinking, there going to offend baby jesus and is dad, i can hear the thunder a comin.

I love religion, making sure hatred stays alive.

Its not religion, it's insecure and/or ignorant buffoons. Always amazing to me that many people consider gay-haters to be Christian, regardless of what they may CLAIM to be.

No, it is religion..!!

2nd

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad2000

I am Christian, but I do not hate homosexuals. What I hate is bigotry. Jesus broke bread with theives and prostitutes, tax men and murderers, the poor, the neglected, the lepers and a whole laundry list of other people, considered at the time to be deviant. Christians follow his example, and everyone who professes to the faith, but fails in that particular is lying, cheifly to themselves, as well as everyone else. It is not religion which is to blame for the travesty unfolding in the twitterverse, but bigotry, hatred, and a lack of compassion and understanding.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I'm not bigoted... I hate all religions equally.

I'm totally cool with any race, sex, or standing in life. I laugh, eat and drink with tax men, lawyers, janitors, ethnic people, gay people and the opposite sex.

Religion preaches hate and bigotry. Always has and always will.

Sure there's a few religious folks who hold a tolerant stance towards those whom are different, but the majority do not.

If any mainstream religious group ever came into governing power and decided to rule by the bible, most Christians would jump right on the band wagon, even if it meant persecuting gays, heretics and witches if their government so sanctioned it.

Religion is dangerous and out-dated..!!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I haven't seen the show and aren't 'up' on the characters or story. But that doesn't matter ...

The thing that matters is that it is pretty dang SICK to make death threats against others like that.
It's bad enough to make them against innocent people, but the fact that this is a child is super-frightening.

SICK SICK SICK

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The word for the day.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
There any proof the threats actually came from a religious organization and not some pro-gay group with an agenda? Wait, what am I thinking?!? Those sort of things never happen...

edit on 18-2-2014 by skoalman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by skoalman88

skoalman88
There any proof the threats actually came from a religious organization and not some pro-gay group with an agenda? Wait, what am I thinking?!? Those sort of things never happen...

edit on 18-2-2014 by skoalman88 because: (no reason given)

Well, no where on that website did it say the threats came from a "religious organization", and I highly doubt that "all" of the threats came from one place. That is highly unlikely.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by skoalman88

No-one has said the threats came from a religious group - they are clearly identified as "anonymous" - but the anti-show propaganda from One million Moms is linked to.

Do you think it is more likely that there are anti-gay nutters out there taking it too far, or some pro-gay idiot is conducting a false flag?

Myself I've seen lots of threats from nut-jobs of all persuasions (left, right, pro- & anti-anything, conservative, liberal, etc) - generally they seem to be moer interested in threatening than thinking, so for me the simplest explanation is that yes, it is some anti-gay nut job taking advantage of whatever anonymity is left on the 'net to troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join