It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death threats against 5 year old actress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
...because Disney dared toput a lesbian couple in her show - not as main characters or anything - but as the parents of one of her playmates.

America the beautiful

Not so much any more and less every day it appears!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Jesus christ, what are they thinking, there going to offend baby jesus and is dad, i can hear the thunder a comin.

I love religion, making sure hatred stays alive.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969
Jesus christ, what are they thinking, there going to offend baby jesus and is dad, i can hear the thunder a comin.

.. and you didnt even get the idea of the article. Its concerning the "Troll Culture"... which is obviously alive, well, and growing.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My 10 year old daughter likes this show (so do I - the Mum is quite pretty
), but I did not know it had Lesbians in.. I may have to watch it more closely now

Seriously though, what is the world coming to when they threaten a 5 year old over something she has no control over whatsoever. In fact, scrub that, what is the world coming to when they threaten a 5 year old - period?

All because the show has lesbians in? Lesbians occur in the real world, like it or not, so it stands to reason that some may crop up on TV. If people are genuinely offended by it (and who could be offended by lesbians?) then just turn over?

Morons...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Advantage

dukeofjive696969

.. and you didnt even get the idea of the article. Its concerning the "Troll Culture"... which is obviously alive, well, and growing.

Lol cause trolls didint exist before the internet, mean and stupid people have always been around, its just easier to spot, the more we have social media, the dummer people get.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whaaaat?! Like a 5 year old cast member has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with which guest stars are cast & which characters are written in. WTH. I've watched Good Luck Charlie with my kids, it's not to terrible, I actually kind of like it (Mendler's Teddy can be pretty funny)

This group outlines that hate knows no bounds, and especially so when it's coming from supposedly "Christian" roots. Religious hate is the ugliest & most desperate there is, because you refuse to have the balls to admit it's your own feelings that you're hiding behind an old book. Chickensh**s.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969

Advantage

dukeofjive696969

Lol cause trolls didint exist before the internet, mean and stupid people have always been around, its just easier to spot, the more we have social media, the dummer people get.

You have a reading comprehension problem?? I didnt say trolls didnt exist before the internet. If you didnt get it, we're talking about te article and what its about. Maybe read the article. It wasnt only about the 5 yr old actress, religion, or whatever else youre ranting about.

Forget it . It looks like no one read the article. I swear..
edit on 10-2-2014 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Advantage

dukeofjive696969

Advantage

dukeofjive696969

You have a reading comprehension problem?? I didnt say trolls didnt exist before the internet. If you didnt get it, we're talking about te article and what its about. Maybe read the article. It wasnt only about the 5 yr old actress, religion, or whatever else youre ranting about.

Holy moly, you must be feeling special today, why are you atacking me, is it cause i read and got a different opinion than yours from a slow day news story, sorry next time ill make sure how you see it before i post my opinion.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Nothing says 'christian values' like threatening to kill a little girl.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Advantage

I read the article, though the threats I mistook as being from One MiIllion Moms (although I do consider them to be trolls themselves) I will reiterate, however, that assuming any of these threats are originating from any religious people, peddling hate is peddling hate. There's no excuse for threatening a 5 year old kid. None.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
“a picture of Mia’s head with a bloody fist covering it… with this message, ‘Yes, kill you stupid bitch.’”

So i kind of have a feeling that the person responsible for saying YES, KILL YOU STUPID BITCH is likely one of our dear friends from east of the Atlantic who champion women's rights and values.. judging by the way it's phrased and written screams broken english

*shrug* doesn't matter who said it or where they're from at the end of the day it's disgusting and wrong to verbally harass a little 5yr old girl. wtf

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

rupertg
Nothing says 'christian values' like threatening to kill a little girl.

More like the other one, the one related to Obama, that his half brother is the financial management for. You know the Sharia gang.
edit on 10-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
she should initiate a 'Counter-Troll'.

^ It's easier said than done, however.

edit on 10-2-2014 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

America the beautiful?

Yes, it is, indeed! Unfortunately, all that the World seems to focus on, is our "bad apples".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Naturally, the appearance of two women and a child depicted as a normal and functioning American family outraged all the usual arch-conservative clowns, including the perennially furious One Million Moms, who’ve accused the network of “plans to corrupt the children’s network with LGBT content.”

Hmmm.

Maybe this was a planned attack by people who want to cast blame and shame on another group?

It's always real easy to blame something on somebody when you plan it out.

Start the fight and point the fingers at the other party.

psy-ops.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It is appalling.

As a Christian, I find it very difficult when groups which profess that they have a belief in God, decide that they are the centre of virtue and moral stability, and insist that all follow their example. There is nothing quite as self worshiping as a zealot.

Whether these threats originate from a right wing, fundamentalist Christian mindset or not, the fact that they have been made at all, against a defenceless child no less, is an indictment of the character of the people responsible, an I think they should be ashamed of themselves. You cannot stand up for any value system worth a damn, by threatening children.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I don't agree with death-threats.

I don't agree with gay characters in shows made for children.

That's all I'll say.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Reminds me of the hubbub over that gender-switching cartoon. People care about that, but don't mind their kids watching rated R films with explains and sex and coarse language.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969

Its not religion, it's insecure and/or ignorant buffoons. Always amazing to me that many people consider gay-haters to be Christian, regardless of what they may CLAIM to be.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive696969

This has nothing to do with religion. It never did really, religion is the excuse sometimes, but if it wasn't there (religion) the hateful actions would be exactly the same.

Technically you are doing the exact same thing. You just aren't bein as controversial or extreme, but you could spark the same kind of hate (someone reads your post and says "yeah F*** those religitards, kill em!" and you are now no better.
edit on 11-2-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join