It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under investigation, American Title CEO dead in grisly suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

5th Banker dead, very strange suicide

A coroner's spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head.

Read more: Under investigation, American Title CEO dead in grisly suicide - The Denver Post

Under investigation, American Title CEO dead in grisly suicide

Before coming to Colorado, Talley was a former regional financial officer at Drexel Burnham Lambert in Chicago, where he met his wife, Cheryl, a vice president at the company. The two married in 1989.

Mysterious conditions this does not look like a suicide to me, I can't see anyone committing suicide by shooting themselves all over with a nail gun!
edit on 10-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by Char-Lee

Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Figuyres, I am sure you know I searched

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Char-Lee

You know what is beyond me? People using the on site search function when other search engines actually work.

search "Site:Abovetopsecret.com banker suicide nail gun"

Your thread is third and the one you didn't find is the first result. the 2nd 4th and 5th results are threads on 2 banker suicides 3 banker suicides and 4 banker suicides..

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

Mind you if you put the title of this thread "Under investigation, American Title CEO dead in grisly suicide" into the ATS search engine it comes up with the other thread mentioned.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

KnightLight

Char-Lee

You know what is beyond me? People using the on site search function when other search engines actually work.

search "Site:Abovetopsecret.com banker suicide nail gun"

Your thread is third and the one you didn't find is the first result. the 2nd 4th and 5th results are threads on 2 banker suicides 3 banker suicides and 4 banker suicides..

Thanks I will probably forget you said that before i need to search again, I gave up trying to beat anyone to the punch on interesting news! Should not have tried again,

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
SnF for your effort nonetheless.

Never tired of a dead banker's news.

new topics

top topics

join