It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon ufo returns again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is one of the more interesting ufo's I have seen in awhile, and its back for a second visit:

uknowncountry

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by data5091

My old friend whotookmymojo , I've encountered this guy before and if you're interested here is my summation of his UFOs and why I think they're faked .

I believe they are lights placed on a hill , as shown Here , the birds flying in front of it ( he sometimes calls stars ) give me the impression that the "object" isn't actually moving . I hate to give this hoaxer hits but check out the many similar videos he has , he even claims to have filmed landed UFOs . I've just checked the video I posted in the link above of the creek where he films his sightings and it appears its been set to private ... Mmmm interesting , obviously nothing to hide there then
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the post referred to in the above quote
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That must be a man-made aircraft..The red and green lights are wing tip as this vehicle appeares to be moving left to right on the screen. Left=red right wingtip =green.

Standard for all US aircraft

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I appreciate your take Gore. I have not come across this guy/name yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

dakota1s2

That must be a man-made aircraft..The red and green lights are wing tip as this vehicle appeares to be moving left to right on the screen. Left=red right wingtip =green.

:sarc
Of course it is standard on all US aircraft, didn't the USAF borrow some tech from those aliens? Pretty sure that just because we have it, we can't rule out alien craft having had it first.

:/sarc

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

From source:

That's about it...

Wtf..? Why isn't the guy running/driving after it to capture more footage..? Especially if it's the second time - you'd think he would have a 'plan'.

Weak sauce.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Looks like the fishing boats, it is that time of year, we have the crab boats out. From shore it looks just like they are flying and they look pretty spooky.

Here are the color list for the lights

Red over White
Fishing boat lights
If the fishing gear extends over 150 meters (492 feet) from the boat, an all-around white light must indicate the direction.

fmg-www.cs.ucla.edu...

They all have lights on the booms the many kinds of fishing boats, when the crabbers place their crab pots they move lighted booms looks really UFOie also.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Its funny because my cousin is now a believer in UFO's because he saw one on his balcony, here in Washington state headed towards oregon. I have never seen in more empahtic about something before them him telling me I saw it! I saw it!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

dakota1s2

is it standard for the red to blink but not the green? the red light appears to be brighter/closer than the green which would mean its on the right "wing tip". also, what's standard about a cluster of 6 or 8 white lights at one end of the "aircraft"?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

American-philosopher
Its funny because my cousin is now a believer in UFO's because he saw one on his balcony, here in Washington state headed towards oregon. I have never seen in more empahtic about something before them him telling me I saw it! I saw it!

Did he tell it to get the hell off his balcony?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i think you're mistaken. in the video showing the object passing by a star (your "bird" flying by??? lol) it's clearly way past dark and a bird isn't going to emit its own light and would not be visible under the conditions. if that's your reason for claiming the guy is a hoaxer, people should really take a look at that vid because that's not at all what it looks like to me. once again, you're only trying to explain away another potentially valid sighting.

edit on 8-2-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Maybe a night-time in-flight refueling?

edit on 8-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

You beat me to it Char-Lee. Having lived on the Washington Coast near Westport, That was my first thought. Looks EXACTLY like the fishing boats out during the night. I have some old 35mm photos I took of them years ago when I was learning to do night shoots. I'll try to dig those up and post.

And, there is no connection between the "night vision segment" and the first night shoot. Not the same object at all. Had a lot of experience using night vision during my military career. The lights wouldn't blend out into one big light. Not an object like that. I smell the order of burning batteries here.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

dakota1s2

The first time I saw the trawlers out after moving to the coast on a black night dark enough where you can't see where the water meets the sky, it looked just like this video, I thought I was seeing UFO's I was scared and excited! My husband had to explain what I was seeing.Everything on the water on a dark night looks like it is in the sky, the farther out it is the higher it looks.
I could prove it tonight if it were not raining.

Certainly looks like a boat. In addition to the main lights they have to show others dependant of what they are doing and the type craft. I think the night vision pictures are a separate thing.

Here list:
fmg-www.cs.ucla.edu...

To summarize, if you see a red light alone, you're looking at the port side of a sailboat. Similarly, green alone shows the starboard side of a sailing machine. White alone means you're seeing somebody's stern, but you don't know whether it's power or sail. White above red indicates the port side of a power vessel (note that the two lights won't necessarily be lined up as shown here). Finally, white above green means you're seeing the starboard side of a power boat.

edit on 8-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

i think you're mistaken

A possibility I'm willing to accept.

once again, you're only trying to explain away another potentially valid sighting.

This guy has had potentially valid sightings of the same or similar objects for years , I find that and the objects he films suspicious , once again I'm only offering my opinion on the evidence provided.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I had this video in my visor for awhile ago ,but dropped it because night time videos are hard to discuss I think.. although I do think UFOs use and mimic our traffic lights .

Tonight I had this encounter with a object that I thought was a helicopter? But when I looked at it , it had a larger structure as I would expect from a helicopter. Also the strobe lights were only red and green? to my knowledge the used other then red and green but I could be wrong? and the speed was enormous. But I gave it the benefit of the doubt to be just a helicopter..

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

his guy has had potentially valid sightings of the same or similar objects for years

My guess, about the time commercial fishing, especially crabbing, starts for the season.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

American-philosopher

Show him this thread: UFOs of the Future: Will these aircraft be mistaken for "Alien Ships" in the years to come?

top topics

join