It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new ufo video and it's clear as you could want...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Buddy, listen. You just contradicted your theory. First you say that it is a plane taking off at night time with a center strobe light underneath it.

Now you show us of a plane LANDING with NO STROBE LIGHT underneath it.

You failed in your post, and you might as well throw your theory out the window too because you did not prove your own claim.

I personally believe, unless you can prove CLEARLY otherwise, it to be a black ops plane of some sort. I cannot dismiss this as either a UFO or a normal plane because it is at night and we cannot see the object clearly.

Thanks OP S&F

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There are a few clues to what this is in the op.

Is seen five times a week, but only at night.

The light at the top of the tail.

No white strobe, but has a rotating red light.

Wing-tip lights.

Put it all together......

Commuter Lear Jet. (Wouldn't it be nice to be rich)

I initially thought it was a Gulfstream but the lights are different.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow, that looks remarkably like the unit I was given at a restaurant to notify me when my table was ready....Just the lights on the unit flicker a lot faster than the video.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
On the top of the video itself it refers to whether it is the TR3b.

A good catch of a black project aircraft it appears... likely th fabled TR3b.

Not a UFO sadly, but an interesting video none the less.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well im not sleeping tonight

scairy stuff

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well team I didn't know planes could just post up in a spot for 2 minutes straight without moving. But as far as I'm concerned it's not like any ufo video I've seen, but whatever ya know I don't see a single video posted in contrast to what a real UFO video should be. How many videos are as clear please post em I'd love to see it you phonies gtfo...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My first thought was where is the clear and steady? My second thought was is this one of those home made remote control thingies with LED's on it? Then when he zoomed out, my 3rd thought was I bet it is one of those new spy drones that we are being spied on with? I still hold with my first thought, my second thought isn't as strong as my third thought. Now my final thought...Who knows?
edit on 17-2-2012 by Darkchemistry because: sp

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Just so you know mod it's pretty insulting to assume that people can't tell the difference between plane and something stationary in the sky and I'll just say that most planes I see all the time just aren't that triangular, but I guess the experts have spoken, right...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
you all cry it's a plane but clearly it is not what i assume after watching the video for 10 seconds is it is a TR3B triangular craft.. not uncommon and it's most likely a military craft. so please before you say its a dang plane use your brain a little more.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why do you think the TR-3B is made up? Not saying it isn't, just curious if this is an opinion or based off of something you have read. The second I saw the craft I called TR-3B. Also, someone mentioned not having read about the center light. From what I have read, it does have a center light, and can completely manipulate the lights to make it unidentifiable as a TR-3B. Not sure about the manipulation though as there are several "UFO" cases that obviously look like the TR-3B with the standard light scheme.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Interesting video.... The flashing red light is interesting because civilian and military aircraft have them IAW FAA regulations... they are called anti-collision lights. I don't think that ETs would give a damn about our FAA regulations and if they have the capability to travel all this way to Earth then logic suggests that that have better anti-collision technology than a red flashing light. I think this is a man made craft being flown by a human.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I called out fake on yt back in November when i saw this one. Its a towtruck backing up to a car.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

The light patterns on an aircraft don't vary if its taking off or landing.

They stay the same.

Think again.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

In my experience, people see what they want to see.

Also in my experience people like to make things up. Call me cynical.

I have seen so much stuff like this. Studied aircraft lights at night, and studied an awful lot of aerial phenomena.

Guide to viewing aerial phenomena

Depending on the landing pattern at Leeds Bradford or Manchester Airport in the UK I can get video like this 2-3 times a week. And it will look a whole lot more convincing too.

I note you didn't comment on the audio anomaly on the video. Why the sudden change in the audio?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hahaha it's a plane... Very disappointing

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
and only two days before those mysterious boxes washed up on the beaches of oregon, coincidence?

What mysterious boxes? That story was just a hoax....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenIgnorance

Why do I think its made up?

Because a B2 Stealth Bomber costs $1.01 billion to build. The US built 21 of them.

Because an F22 costs $150million to build. The US built 195 of them

Because an F35 costs $183.5 million to build. The US has ordered 2,443 of them.

Because the cost of NASA's Constellation program was estimated at $97billion

Because the shuttle program cost US$170 billion (approx up to 2008)

And every single one of them would be obsolete. A waste of time, effort, energy and money.

The stealth planes you see today are essentially conventional aircraft that are shaped cleverly and built with materials to scatter radar returns. They are complicated enough to build, let alone building something that is several orders of magnitude more complicated, on the (still) far fringes of known and accepted science.

People believe in the TR3B because it sounds cool. They want the US to have some super secret machine that can save the day if the bad guys come to get them.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is a plane , in fact I'm not even sure its in the air , I think the reason it appears to hang in the sky so long is because its on the side of the hill
The guy who filmed this and many others like it states he was "on the way to the creek location" where he normally films his UFOs ... here is the creek in daytime .

UFOs first ground display of 2012

Some strobes/spheres illuminate and move along a portion of the object positioned across the creek. The flashlight is used at the end to show perspective.

Incredible UFO flyover Oregon, 9/28/11

A silent craft moving through the valley with a star in the background.

Is it a Star or a bird .....from .50

And finally ET Communication

There appears to be orbs that change color and create geometric shapes or patterns and can also pulsate very fast or slow. Perhaps a method of communicating information.

Check out his channel , there are many many more

In my opinion he either lives on an ET super highway or he's a hoaxer .
edit on 17-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I agree in that it does not make a lot of sense to build a TR-3B with the more than capable arsenal that already exists, but since when has the military been opposed to wasting time, money, and energy for something more superior.

So if you assume that the military never makes illogical decisions, then the TR-3B doesn't exists. That is to big of an if for me, so I, myself, cannot deny its existence. With that being said, I cannot prove its existence any more than I can prove that a photo of me is in fact a photo of me.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
to me, this is the clearest ufo video. the good part starts at the 7:00 min mark.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join