It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global NWO - Why so long in the making

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
2 recurring themes: I rule myself and the NWO is here already.

As for ruling yourself I am of the thinking that we need to understand that we impact on each others life, we need to live as a society not billions of independents. Yes we should strive for freedoms and diversity but priorities should be set like how we are using resources, security, legacies & distribution of goods. A Global NWO like I mean would rule the earth, you could have your freedom but if it was conflicting their paths then sorry. The key here is to ensure the Global NWO has good interests for human society.

I don't think there has been any major change in the set up since WWII / the UN. Possibly and probably people are working behind the scenes to steer a Global NWO in their favour but its not the final design by a long way I feel.

I just cant help feeling its a little selfish to protect your own when billions don't get the same rights. Yes we should be able to pass our achievements on for example but what we have to pass on might be limited or shared a bit more fairly.

Another topic is the one of religion. I cant see a Global NWO without it. Thee is to many spiritual & religious people who would be part of a Global NWO. I don't see religion / ideology as such a big problem if again done right.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

guidetube
2 recurring themes: I rule myself and the NWO is here already.

As for ruling yourself I am of the thinking that we need to understand that we impact on each others life, we need to live as a society not billions of independents. Yes we should strive for freedoms and diversity but priorities should be set like how we are using resources, security, legacies & distribution of goods. A Global NWO like I mean would rule the earth, you could have your freedom but if it was conflicting their paths then sorry. The key here is to ensure the Global NWO has good interests for human society.

I don't think there has been any major change in the set up since WWII / the UN. Possibly and probably people are working behind the scenes to steer a Global NWO in their favour but its not the final design by a long way I feel.

I just cant help feeling its a little selfish to protect your own when billions don't get the same rights. Yes we should be able to pass our achievements on for example but what we have to pass on might be limited or shared a bit more fairly.

Another topic is the one of religion. I cant see a Global NWO without it. Thee is to many spiritual & religious people who would be part of a Global NWO. I don't see religion / ideology as such a big problem if again done right.
There has not been a government yet anywhere that gives a rats arse about its people .. governments DO NOT have your or anyones interest and wellbeing in mind. Never will be a government that puts priority on the people over the "leaders" ..

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

Government cannot live your life better than you can.

There is not a government ever that will take the time or has a system complex enough to adequately take into consideration all the unique variables that comprise your life and its needs.

I was watching a 2-hour special in which a bunch of talking head experts from all sides of the political spectrum discussed the best way to survive society-threatening disasters of all kinds.

The one thing they all advocated, across the board, as the biggest survival tool? It was localism followed closely by being self-sufficient. Both of these qualities are enemies of your NWO.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Seems to be a choice between societies/people that can do what they want leading to breakaway races or a Global NWO. I would think history tells us what happens to the non-superior race though. I do like the sound of leaving some future generations with very exciting chances or paths but it comes at a high price for others.

I feel anyone should have a chance to succeed as much as the next person, its what you do not what family or society you belong to. Kings for example and elite dynasties should be abolished and the leaders should be the real achievers of the times.

Small or large societies regulated by a new doctrine that promotes or enforces that the societies don't get carried away, with some basic laws regarding resource use, technology, disputes and so on.

It would only take the super powers (leaders or people) to agree to it and the others to see that even though they are still not quite getting the same deal its for the greater good and in the long term is for their benefit.

If you think back to the Christian movement, they set a new moral code for living your life. Eventually this was adopted by most people and governments of the west. Possibly they saw the alternative of persecution and immoral standards for living as a good enough reason to set rules over peoples life's. I think we hold most of those morals passed to us but now we need a new doctrine not for how we live our lives but how our societies live together and a goal or idea to base decisions on.

I can see why this scares everyone or why people oppose it as its a thin line between fail and success, war and peace, police state or free existence.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

so why not discuss the realities of what it should look like.

You can discuss what it should look like till the cows come home...BUT you will get no say...in what it looks like

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

If a religion did rule the only laws it should be able to enforce would be similar to law not beliefs.

You dont think taxations LAWS are just a beleif as well...well why should the super rich have tax havens and pay little tax whilst the average joe loses around 60% on tax.

See that is an example of a law being a belief

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

priorities should be set like how we are using resources

Your NWO is already here... it tells US to go grab resorces in Middle East for the Western based OILagopolys...
You want a carbon Tax to save the planet...dont worry the exchange is rigged by JP Morgan where carbon credits can be traded

You want Agenda 21 dont worry its coming very soon...when you live in your police state cocoon and need permission to drive you car down the block let alone a city then you will see how good your NWO is

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Because in reality it is an Old World Order. Nothing new about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

If you think back to the Christian movement, they set a new moral code for living your life. Eventually this was adopted by most people and governments of the west. Possibly they saw the alternative of persecution and immoral standards for living as a good enough reason to set rules over peoples life's

Thats why Church, State (Controlled by the Elite), and Monarchies still run this planet. Their in bed together or dont you get it
The immorality is still practised by the priests but they tell the sheep to abstain

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The west seems to be based on control through Greed (money) while keeping poor people without well-being and knowledge.
The east seems to be based on control through Conformity through social rules and emotional suppression (Japan has a high suicide rate)
Russia seems to be based on control through a combination (peer pressure through groups and strong gov control)

I could be completely wrong, but this is what it seems like so far. The main goal is to get rid of individuality, and whether it is through money or brainwashing through peer-pressure and close-mindedness, it seems to be working.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

top topics

<< 1   >>

join