It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global NWO - Why so long in the making

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So seems they have been considering this since the end of WWII but don't have full support. Support from the people and from Governments. Old conflicts are still in place such as borders, religions, equality, morals and freedom.

Are we putting ourselves or being put at risk by not accepting a NWO?
Are we taking too little sacrifices for future generations?
Are we scared of a global NWO push going bad but hoping for a peaceful one?

Or is it we just cant agree on the rules of a Global NWO?

Seems to me we have around 3 main powers> East, West an Russia.
East is followed by and imposed on many but it is suggested they would like more freedom and better quality of life.
West is followed by more: they want to keep freedoms but also their safety.
Russia is ruled so I think many would fall into east or west.

Raising the quality of life is well documented and seems achievable but it takes freedoms.
Keeping safe is achievable but takes freedoms

So either the east needs to be ruled by the west or the west need to concede some to the east?

Or both: East denounces in favour of western policy but western policy is changed to be more fair?

A Global NWO?

So to speed it up we have to propose our concessions to the east. Give them a model they can accept.

In fairness it does seem something we are trickling towards but the models on the table are to great a changes and to risky.

Speed up, trickle or avoid?

Personnaly I feel that new laws and a moral guidance/religion is right the way forward if done right.
I fear war over the old conflicts though.

edit on 7-2-2014 by guidetube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

So are you advocating a NWO? Or am I just reading you post wrong..?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Will your NWO have an opt out option?

I swear fealty to no one.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yeah an NWO I think would solve a lot if done right.
Equality, Resources, WWIII.

I think the argument about not giving up freedom or being ruled will be overcome and possibly a delaying tactic by some of the west.

I believe its just a matter of time until its forced or happens so why not discuss the realities of what it should look like.

If you are asking how I would concede to try encourage global agreement I would certainly let people opt out but then you would be out of the system or benefits. I like the sound of little communities that are encouraged to give to the poorer. Equal(er) opportunities to all kids and benefits being deserved.

The Global NWO I see would rule the world and its resources meaning it could enforce laws on you.

Making it less corruptible would be a challenge as most ideas would be rejected such as a rule of church.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Expressed freedom is rare, why would anyone give it away? The world outside of America views our freedom as a cancer. Our opinions and beliefs are in the minority, always have been. Oh, there is a war coming alright, and if the world wants to purge America, they better be ready to lose everything in the process.

It is a life lived in pursuit of liberty that sets us free. The same applies with the concept of peace. Absolute liberty and peace is achieved upon reflection of the pursuit. Happiness is never regretting the pain and sacrifices that are endured and overcome in efforts to remain free.

"...the right to life, liberty, and the PURSUIT of happiness..."

Our forefathers, authors of the Constitution of the United States of America, knew this and wrote it for a reason....because they LIVED it and meant for us to as well.

NWO or not, we must keep the fight going.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I feel some of what you say is right, that's why I would want it based on west ideology but I feel you are not giving the same rights to others outside your borders who want such rights. Its some of the forces stopping or slowing a Global NWO I mentioned at the start. I guess I favour equality over individual freedoms.

I think that there would be fractions in west and east opposing any movement based on rule and concessions. I almost grudge that because it tastes like selfishness but I understand it to a point.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Or maybe it's a bunch of crap?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Equality in terms of a NWO tends to mean equally miserable in my experience. Why would I allow some guy in Brussels (or where ever) tell me what to do or allow him to take away my right to live free? The only way your NWO happens is if millions and maybe even billions agree to die first because that is the only way you will get my consent and I am sure the consent of many others. It will be a very bloody implementation and for no good reason that I can see.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

In what situation can you possibly imagine a NWO would make every one equal? That isn't the idea, it is to get every one in one mind set so it is much easier to control. Sacrificing rights and liberties is not the way to make everyone equal....

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Global NWO - Why so long in the making?

Well, for one, it's a commoner's bogeyman; a mythology that works almost universally as a programmed fear factor to instill more nationalistic biases.

Bring up NWO and you'll almost invariably get a very predictable programmed automatic knee jerk response.

Most people are little robots, just running through their programming, responding to environmental and social stimuli as programmed. It's even more fun when they think they're being rebels and anti-establishment, when, they're just running another program, all on faith, belief, instinct, because it "feels" right, or because it's what they 'like' to believe.

NWO doesn't exist; at least not like anyone thinks it does.
Anyone worth over a Billion pretty much makes their own rules anyway, and there's really no need for any NWO.
They do what they want regardless.
They don't need a flag, matching jumpsuits, or some organizational label to identify with.

Otherwise, NWO is just a bogeyman label to scare the peasants and uneducated about loss of national identity, and coming under control of some big scary foreigners.

Social programming.

Terrorism is another fun buzzword the common robot has been programmed to accept unquestionably.
Arabs, Persians, Afghans, Iraqis or even people termed as Middle Eastern has some semblance of identity associated with these labels.
"Terrorist", however, that label can be locked up without any due process, for any reason, tortured, held indefinitely without any defense counsel or representation, and even summarily executed.

In Western nations, other words like "Communism" also tend to provoke a programmed response.

Social Programming.
Fun stuff.

Try guessing what else people have been programmed to have an automatic strong response to.
Think about films, games, and vague topics learned about in Elementary School, and children's programming in cartoons, and
other media. It's subtle, but, the programming is there.

edit on 2/8/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I understand your sentiments. Ideally there lies an equality where all paths meet. However, not all have arrived at the same time. The world has no borders anymore, so isolation and refusal to negotiate is not an option anymore. If we cannot talk it out, war will happen. America is pushing the issue worldwide. The time if not now, is coming soon. I agree America is stubborn and aggressive. Other cultures view us as noisy, flagrant, and violent adolescents. This may be true, but I do not see any parents, so Lord of the Flies comes to mind. America will not be governed by religion, no matter how old, how many follow it. I do not believe freedom can operate under religious law. If that is a concession, forget it. The worlds biggest issue is agreeing on a rulebook. America pushes the individual too hard in collective cultures, that is our poor manners. I have faith that freedom will win out, if everyone can accept freedom aside from religious ideals. Freedom for the masses, salvation for the individual.
edit on 8-2-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

What are you even talking about? He is advocating that I and others allow ourselves to be ruled by some sort of one world government. We are responding directly to the ideas postulated by the OP. My own Federal government is already over-reaching and dystopian. Why would I want to add another level of crap to a failed system? I don't even like my state government I sure wouldn't like a world government.

People that support the UN and agenda 21 are the sheeple here... not freedom loving, government hating, conspiracy theorists. Wow. Unbelievable crap.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I hate to break your bubble, but the term NWO is about the last thing we are supposed to even know about, let alone have fear, knee-jerk responses to etc....

Ten years ago you would be laughed off of almost ALL message boards if you cited concerns about a 'global currency', a
'one world government', or even drones. One idiot replied to the concept of a censored internet, one which would require a 'license' on which to operate, as ludicrous. How could they possibly seize and keep control of the internet?, he demanded to know...

Well, it's sort of like saying they can't tax, or place road blocks on, a road that's been built. They can and will. It is up to us to stop them. You have been here long enough to see what's happening, yet you believe that somehow 'encryption' and implanted memories are somehow going to serve the common man. lol is all I have to say. Encryption will one day be illegal, carrying a heavy punishment. Enjoy playing the game if you must. Are you trying to hide something, with that fancy encryption? Minds are being entrained with subliminal instructions by the minute, using simple microwaves. Whoever has the most minutes in their plan, wins, right? And in my town, you can NO LONGER monitor the police. I would have to break laws in order to keep my eyes on them, and I live in anytown USA, where such a thing CANNOT HAPPEN! Yet it did. The only good thing about this is that I don't give a flying frack what a cop has to say anymore. The universe is listening. Not one injustice goes without being noted.

In case you don't see the face of the NWO, I suggest you take a look at the drooling dunces who consider themselves to be 'the brightest, and most fit to run things'. You won't have to leave your living room, simply turn on the TV. Every-thing they show us is designed to usher in this age, while avoiding any allusion to it, and it is no small measure of resistance that people are now aware of these power hungry bloodthirsty bastards who believe, like some deluded rock star wanna be, that greatness is 'reserved for the great'. Yes, I actually saw one who stated this, in print, while alluding to himself. The kicker is that this poor guy actually invoked his faith in 'God' as part of his 'greatness' shtick. Delusions of entitlement have no bounds. What could possibly go wrong? God help us.

"In order to field complaints about our attempts at creating the NWO, we must first establish it."

You'll see. They are masters of deception. It's there, and it certainly is not subtle.

I think your old avatar was working better for you.

# 141
edit on 8-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Perhaps Americans sticking up for freedoms are sheep to the American Elite. Protect your wealth by duping joe blogs he has something to hold onto? Just posturing...

I am not for everyone being equal just possibly more equal (especially kids) or at least a system in place that stops the worst of poverty and corruptions. Its either more equality or super races forming which I don't think is for the good.

If a religion did rule the only laws it should be able to enforce would be similar to law not beliefs.

There is no Global NWO and the WO has been quite similar since the end of WWII but I think GNWO will come.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I just want to be left the heck alone to enjoy my home family and business.

I don't want to be rich...just free.

No one living across the ocean or even the next county gets to tell me what to do.
edit on 2014/2/8 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Have neither a need nor use for any government or leaders .. its my life I live it on my terms not the terms of others .. and damn sure not to any nwo.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Are we not free right now? Does anyone have an NWO goon standing behind them, drones in the window, or blaring tele-screen in the background?
A tyrannical NWO is a long shot, a benevolent one even longer.
Total Global Government is a dream for humanity like FTL travel only due to the logistics. We have trouble managing a few square miles efficiently let alone a planet. Maybe as a type 1 civilization.
A regional or continental conversion is likely in this century as it happened several times per century for the last 1,000 years.

As long as there are those with and those without there will always be conflict, such is the duality of reality
edit on 8-2-2014 by Redboxin because: finished thoughts

edit on 8-2-2014 by Redboxin because: the n overslept

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

guidetube
Yeah an NWO I think would solve a lot if done right.
Equality, Resources, WWIII.

I think the argument about not giving up freedom or being ruled will be overcome and possibly a delaying tactic by some of the west.

I believe its just a matter of time until its forced or happens so why not discuss the realities of what it should look like.

If you are asking how I would concede to try encourage global agreement I would certainly let people opt out but then you would be out of the system or benefits. I like the sound of little communities that are encouraged to give to the poorer. Equal(er) opportunities to all kids and benefits being deserved.

The Global NWO I see would rule the world and its resources meaning it could enforce laws on you.

Making it less corruptible would be a challenge as most ideas would be rejected such as a rule of church.

LOL, the NWO is alive an well right now. People can wait for some type of overt policy change but look around, it already happened. The world already exists within a police state apparatus. If certain countries don't play ball or tow the line there is a "public" uprising and that government collapses. If there is a genuine popular movement rest assured it will be infiltrated. The news media reports what the government wants them to report, some are half truths while the rest is total bull#. Every communication in whatever format is being collected and analyzed. What has been reported by Edward Snowden is but the top of the iceberg. You get groped or radiated every time you fly. We work as slaves just to get by while the majority of our wealth sits with a select few.

You might enjoy the life of a slave under the NWO but I'll pass.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
the wealthy run this world...that's the new world order, and it's been up and running for quite some time. don't screw with the wealthy and you'll be fine. you have freedom, until that freedom interferes with profits and/or the personal monies of the wealthy, that's when your freedom ends.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What it will look like is a Democracy in every country.

The controlled media will pretend that anyone can be elected, but all important positions will be controlled by the puppet-master bankers and their "chosen." The goals of the bankers are for every citizen to be dependent upon the Gov't for their paycheck/EBT. Total control by the bankers--we're essentially there already.

Each citizen will be monitored. Potential trouble-makers will be flagged. Just like it is now.

There will be "think-tanks" to come up with ideas of whither we shall go, and various puppets and luminaries will be invited to share their ideas with TPTB at places like Bilderberg and CFR. Just like it is now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join