It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green orb- A Childhood Experience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

yeah, keep us posted

that is bizarre but, not outside the realm of a normal possibility as with any technology you are bound to have errors and malfunctions. now, if you wanna really start entertaining paranoid ideas... perhaps this was just a ruse to get an agent in your home to place a bugged/rigged piece of equipment or some other such similar thing....

edit on 12-2-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

Thats a very bizzare event there. now im curious....

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
New to forums...just joined after years of lurking.
I had a green orb experience in 1999, I have always searched the internet to see if there was anyone else who had seen one.
The one I seen literally scared the tar out of me. The paralysis and fear was the worst.
The one I seen hovered above the foot of my bed was about the size of a basketball.
The thing could read my thoughts....in my head I kept saying "what is it"? It didn't reply in words but the feeling I got from it was "if you knew what this was you couldn't handle it". As I lay...paralyzed in fear I kept looking at it and little by little it would morph slightly little by little until I could see it taking on facial features. Just when I didn't think I could handle anymore, I blacked out. This was at 3:30 am...I woke at 8:30 am....still scared but confused as to how I was able to fall asleep.
Before the orb was at my bed, I had kind of woken up cause a white light was coming thru the window. I assumed it was a full moon, surprised by how much light was coming through. I even got up to look out, but there was no moon to be seen. All my life I have had strange things happen. This was the most disturbing.
When I was nine I remember feeling someone get into bed with me...later on I felt it climb over me to leave. When it got to the door, in my my mind I thought it was my brother who was scared and had gotten in bed with me. But the thing I seen was about 3feet tall and when I said my brothers name, it turned to look at me and the things face was glowing green.
Feels good to finally tell my story.
Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

well, i can't account for your experience, i can only account for my own.

when i first noticed the lights flashing in succession of each other, it looked like once light flashing in a zigzag pattern, but upon further inspection, i noticed it was 2 lights flashing in succession of each other on an airplane.

it just reminded me of your experience because of what you said about the zigzag pattern.

ufo or not, it could still be 2 navigation lights flashing in succession of each other. there doesn't seem to be any benefit from traveling in a zig zag pattern other than to avoid shots fired at it. and with that in mind, why would it have flashing lights in the first place?

i don't think looking for the unexplainable will necessarily lead us to "ufo" findings than more-or-less what you ~personally~ have no knowledge of. If aliens do exist(which is more likely than not in some form or another), they are probably more like us than we care to believe.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lorilou1111

Thank you for sharing. After reading your post I remembered another detail: I too felt like they were telling me "you can't handle the reality of what we are", which was frustrating because I'm the most open minded person I know. I'm willing to believe anything as long as its the truth.

I'm wondering what it is that we have in common. For example: I'm from the south east(mississippi) I'm a Scorpio. I've been a dedicated musician my whole life. I'm a registered nurse. I'm short for a man ( 5'7") I was raised episcopal but consider myself agnostic. My blood type is O+

What about you guys? I don't have any delusions of being special, but there is a reason these things allowed us to see them.
edit on 13-2-2014 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2014 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Jarring

well, i can't account for your experience, i can only account for my own.

when i first noticed the lights flashing in succession of each other, it looked like once light flashing in a zigzag pattern, but upon further inspection, i noticed it was 2 lights flashing in succession of each other on an airplane.

it just reminded me of your experience because of what you said about the zigzag pattern.

ufo or not, it could still be 2 navigation lights flashing in succession of each other. there doesn't seem to be any benefit from traveling in a zig zag pattern other than to avoid shots fired at it. and with that in mind, why would it have flashing lights in the first place?

i don't think looking for the unexplainable will necessarily lead us to "ufo" findings than more-or-less what you ~personally~ have no knowledge of. If aliens do exist(which is more likely than not in some form or another), they are probably more like us than we care to believe.
Aircraft, like watercraft generally have a red light on the left wing and a looks bluish from a distace but green one on the right. the fore light is white/yellow light and the tail light is a flashing bluish white light like on top of school buses. my experience was no conventional aircraft

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

hmm.. regardless, i'm not going to argue it with you.

i was just bringing up the possibility.
i find it more sane to question oneself, than reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Hi there Jarring. I certainly am not speaking for E.O.M.S., but I do want to point out that it looks like a few of us here have had very similar "green orb" experiences. Mine is posted earlier in the thread.
Having said that, I also want/need to add that I absolutely do not believe that the Earth is or ever has been visited by aliens/extraterretrials. I most certainly think they are out there... I just think the chances of them finding us are infinitely small - let alone the unlikelyhood of interstellar travel. Of course I would change that stance if some sort of actual evidence were to present itself like a worldwide broadcasted arrival or something. Anyhoo - the point...
Whatever we have all seen, it gave each of us a very unsettling feeling...almost fear. Some of us saw this outside, some indoors, but the actual descriptions of this "green orb" and the anxiety that came with it are really a bit much to dismiss as some sort of group imagination. And I say this as someone who is one of the "debunkers", "shills", deniers" and all such other names I have been called.
I honestly do not believe I saw aliens or a ghost or anything like that...but we all saw something similar. Maybe it was ball lightning or even some sort of blimp like thing - but it was being intelligently controlled and I guarantee it was not an airplane or helicopter and it just felt...I don't know, sinister I guess.
edit on 16-2-2014 by tallcool1 because: spellling

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join