It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and Her Sister Both Had Miscarriage After Flu Shot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Witness2008
My daughter is six months pregnant, and has been pressured to be vaccinated for the flu twice, A DPT and the latest an HPV vaccination, along with another rogham which see does not need, as she received one after her miscarriage. I can only imagine what the next one will be.

From the very beginning my daughter was adamant about not being vaccinated for anything.

She is being guilted and fed outrageous and untrue statistics with each and every doctors visit. I can't even imagine the potential harm that all those vaccinations could cause her or her unborn baby.

sweet mother of God....the HPV is an even bigger scam than the flu shot.

It only "works" on a couple strains and there are tons of strains. Only a few "can" cause cancer but the shot doesn't even work on all of those strains....plus HPV is normally kicked out of the body naturally via the immune system.

it's profiteering at it's worst and junk science at best.

I love how all the pro vaccine sties say things like "there are no studies showing bad reactions to such and such shot"....yeah...because they won't do the studies.

information is having to be compiled in the "underground" by concerned doctors, scientists and consumers to try to get to the bottom of the question of if these vaccines are hurting us.

Then we are vilified for even raising the question.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Every woman needs to make their own, informed choice.

Hospitals are filled with very sick pregnant women who did not get a flu shot but DID get the flu..and, unfortunately, their babies often suffer the consequences.

I tend to think that, just like with autism, miscarriages may occur given a combo of genetic fragility/predisposition and environmental causes. But, who really knows...

edit on 2/7/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Pardon?

UxoriousMagnus
OK.....very upset here....

My wife and I have a very close friend who is from Iran. She has been in America for almost her whole life. She is in her thirties now. She has a child already and her husband and she decided to get pregnant again.

All the friends and family were very excited because their son wanted a sibling very badly and they are great parents.

Even better, her younger sister decided to try for her first and they both got pregnant about the same time (Within a couple weeks of each other). Her sister "Beth" and husband "John" wanted to have the cousins be about the same age and everyone thought it was the cutest thing.

They were both doing very well in their pregnancies and the doctors said nothing was wrong...no issues....everyone is healthy...etc. But they also did the Flu Shot push while they were at the doctors visits.

My wife printed out info on getting flu shots when pregnant and begged her not to get one but both sisters ended up getting the flu shot anyway.

Within a week of getting these shots....both sisters had miscarriages.

They were both just under three months pregnant.

Our friend is so traumatized by it, that we don't think she will ever try again. Not sure about Beth as she is a little younger and it was her first.

edit on 6-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

I worked in paediatrics for more years than I care to remember and not once did I see any child have a serious adverse reaction to a vaccine nor did I ever hear of a baby being miscarried after the mother had a flu vaccine (being a major paediatric hospital we had very close links with the main maternity hospital and I worked quite often in the neonatal intensive care unit there).
Not once.
But here you are with a known distrust of vaccines and pharma (from your previous posts in other threads) and you have not one but two "close friends" who both have miscarriages after having the shot.

I have to say that I don't believe you for one instant and in the current climate, an incident like this would undoubtedly have made it to the news.

If you've made this up or copied and pasted it from one of the more vitriolic anti-vax sites then you are a very sick man indeed.

Ummm....well.

I would be more inclined to believe that YOU are making up your story. If you actually worked in pediatrics for ANY length of time, than you most certainly would have seen SOME sort of adverse reaction to one or more vaccine combinations. Even the CDC admits to high percentages of mild adverse reactions, and a low percentage of serious, or even fatal.

My son almost died from his MMR, and almost every mother I know has stories about how their kids got sick. Obviously, death by vaccine is not common, but is a known FACT that it happens. For you to come on here and simply call the OP a liar is well...pretty obnoxious.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

kosmicjack
Every woman needs to make their own, informed choice.

Hospitals are filled with very sick pregnant women who did not get a flu shor but DID get the flu..and, unfortunately, their babies often suffer the consequences.

I tend to think that, just like with autism, miscarriages may occur given a combo of genetic fragility/predisposition and environmental causes. But, who really knows...

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you. Please give an example of ONE hospital (in the states or other non, third-world country) that is 'filled' with pregnant women sick from the flu????? There have actually been very few deaths this year from the flu, and I haven't heard of any pregnant women dying from it. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened, but I am quite confident there aren't any hospitals full of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I was as astounded as was my daughter that HPV was even mentioned. Utterly ridiculous that she was pressured to get a DPT. I was never approached about vaccines during any of my pregnancies, my doctors were concerned with the well being of my baby and me.

How a MD could push something on someone when even big pharma warns against it shows everyone how laughable Western Medicine has become. Drug pushers with a pedigree.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
flu shots have been proven bogus...
why this is discussed is beyond me.
the flu virus is transforming faster than shots can keep up with
you are being vaccinated against last years strain...not working.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Interesting but not entirely true.

I didn't get a flu shot this year and my girlfriend did (we live together)

I got a horrible case of the flu, and she cared for me day and night, we even swapped some saliva. Alas I had a fever of 105.6 degrees at the peak of my flu and her temp never deviated from the norm.

edit on 7-2-2014 by EnderMEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

autopat51

Sigh. They are not bogus.

First off, the flu vax has a minimum of 3 strains in it. Even a mutate virus has the original dna in it. So you are still getting partially vaxed, reducing symptoms and longevity.

Also previous strains can still be going around.

By getting it every year, you build up a library against many of the DNA in the flu and you keep it.

Which is why we build herd immunity to any mutating strain. It is only when a form mutates that has never infected a human before, that professionals start getting panicky, because there is no herd immunity.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Seriously!? LoL!!!

Hospitals - at large - have pregnant women hospitalized with flu...

www.cdc.gov...

22% of the women of child bearing age hospitalized with flu are pregnant.

Even if a mom avoids hospitalization, it doesn't mean her child will escape complications...

As someone who spent 8 weeks on an HRGP ward with complications of a different sort, I saw all sorts of women come and go. There are special rooms equiped with their own airlock ventilation system for mom's with communicable diseases such as flu.

Anyway, I'm no fan of big pharma or vaccines but I'm also not a fan of making decisions based strictly on fear or ignorance either.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

autopat51

it's transforming or mutating BECAUSE of the vaccines ... this is what is so funny (not)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Lol 22% of women in child bearing age, but what percent of that 22% are actually pregnant? What's her areas breakdown?

Their is a lot of missing data that you don't know! Don't jump to conclusions.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It actually mutates because of antigenic shifting. Try reading Kuby's Immunology 7th edition, then work in a immunology lab. Come back when you learn something.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

kosmicjack
reply to post by westcoast

Seriously!? LoL!!!

Hospitals - at large - have pregnant women hospitalized with flu...

www.cdc.gov...

22% of women of child bearing age hospitalized with flu.

Even if a mom avoids hospitalization, it doesn't mean her child will escape complications...

As someone who spent 8 weeks on an HRGP ward with complications of a different sort, I saw all sorts of women come and go. There are special rooms equiped with their own airlock ventilation system for mom's with communicable diseases such as flu.

Anyway, I'm no fan of big pharma or vaccines but I'm also not a fan of making decisions based strictly on fear or ignorance either.

its only 22% of the women who are of that age group that came into the hospital....almost exactly the same amount as the general population as a whole 23.6%.

so to recap: 23.6% of hospital visits were for flu. 22% of the women that are of child bearing age were pregnant and had the flu.

so it is a fraction of a fraction of the population that happen to hospitalize themselves for flu.

but somehow that equates to "hospitals full of them"? No....less than a 1/4 of the hospitals occupants have flu related illness and only a fraction of a fraction are pregnant women.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Much of the danger in vaccines is the Thiomersal, single dose vaccinations would put some of the public at ease as to possible dangers and maybe instil some of the trust we would all like to have in those that see to our health and that of the community. Alas....instead of earning our trust we are legislated into compliance.

I have come to the conclusion that the push for vaccines as they are is for monetary gain.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

EnderMEM

It actually mutates because of antigenic shifting. Try reading Kuby's Immunology 7th edition, then work in a immunology lab. Come back when you learn something.

True...I am not a doctor....but you play one on ATS.

but Dr. Len Horowitz says you are wrong.

They can't or won't openly admit this as it would make everyone want to stop getting the very profitable flu shot

In an interview with Dr. Thomas Jefferson, coordinator for the Cochrane Vaccine Field in Rome, Italy, he stated that in 2009 he conducted a thorough review of 217 published studies on flu vaccines and found only 5% reliable. In other words, 95% of published flu vaccine studies are flawed and their conclusions should be dismissed. This is not a great surprise; even CDC officials were forced to confess that “influenza vaccines are still among the least effective immunizing agents available, and this seems to be particularly true for elderly recipients.”[1] Dr. Anthony Morris, a distinguished virologist and a former Chief Vaccine Office at the FDA, found “there is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza.’ Dr. Morris stated, “The producers of these vaccines know they are worthless, but they go on selling them anyway.”[2]

link: www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 7-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I thought we were exchanging anecdotal experiences and giving our opinions on a discussion board....not arguing semantics and parsing words.

Upshot, no one on this thread is an expert, as far as we know, so my original comment still holds some merit, even if you don't like the CDC's stats demanded by the other poster...people need to consider all the facts and their own family and medical histories...not rely on advice from strangers on an anonymous discussion board.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

kosmicjack

I'm sorry, I thought we were exchanging anecdotal experiences and giving our opinions on a discussion board....not arguing semantics and parsing words.

Upshot, no one on this thread is an expert, as far as we know, so my original comment still holds some merit, even if you don't like the CDC's stats demanded by the other poster...people need to consider all the facts and their own family and medical histories...not rely on advice from strangers on an anonymous discussion board.

I agree with you there....that people need to do their own research.

but when the head virologist at the FDA says the flu shots are worthless and he can't believe they are even still selling them.....don't you think this is an issue?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The thing is people don't really talk about miscarriages and I think that makes it even more shocking when it happens because you never think it will happen to you, especially when you're young and healthy.

It wasn't until I had mine that women I knew and worked with revealed that they had had one including my own mother who after an emergency operation because of an ectopic pregnancy got told she would never be able to have kids again (this is before I was born). It made me realize how common they are yet women feel they can't talk about it.

I feel like it's wrong to be even talking about mine, like it will bring bad luck back or it is disgusting to talk about the reality of it. The reality for me was I got sent home and told I would have some bleeding and that I was lucky I wasn't in pain (I wasn't to begin with)

NOBODY told me I would have to give birth to a placenta...I had no idea what was happening and it took hours of pain. No help physically or mentally and I had to go back to work three days after.

The thing is you try and come up with a reason for it.
In my head I decided to blame folic acid pills that were forced upon me, so in my last pregnancy I didn't take them and even lied to my midwife.

I have a healthy 6 month old now but I doubt now that folic acid would of done any harm.

sometimes bad things just happen

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
true but coupled with research...

You presented no research. Just two websites with opinion. Research is scholarly and peer reviewed.

While I feel for anyone who has miscarriages, I think coincidence is at work, as well as the trend to find something to blame.

Regards

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

paraphi

UxoriousMagnus
true but coupled with research...

You presented no research. Just two websites with opinion. Research is scholarly and peer reviewed.

While I feel for anyone who has miscarriages, I think coincidence is at work, as well as the trend to find something to blame.

Regards

just pulled this from one of the "opinion websites" that I gave for links:

*Gary S. Goldman, Ph.D, author of various peer-reviewed medical journal publications, has verified the capture-recapture
(C-R) figures published in the NCOW report.

Dr. Goldman previously worked for 8 years as a Research Analyst for the L.A. County Department of Health Services in an epidemiological study project funded by the CDC

but keep drinking your cool-aid
edit on 7-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join