It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and Her Sister Both Had Miscarriage After Flu Shot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

SunnyDee
reply to post by Pardon?

The NEJM article's first article of reference out of 27 of them is this one. I didn't bother to read all 26 other articles of reference. Nice try though, trying to make it sound like this had no bearing on the article posted.

And really my only point in posting this relevant piece of study material is in fact, that the researchers came to the conclusion that most of the material was biased or skewed. Does it really matter that its a North American study rather than a Norwegian study as you say? Why don't you just address the quote? And if one very large study is in the researchers opinions, 90% biased, what does that say for other studies of similar structure?

You try so very hard to fight for the medical field. If you were here to discuss and learn other ideas you wouldn't fight so hard, it makes you appear as though you have an agenda. It is also very strange to go to your ATS posts and see that the only thing you post about is in the medical field.

Pardon is a paid shill.....it is time we came to terms with this and stop engaging him/her on ATS

Your point about studies being biased or skewed is vital to understanding what is going on. Pardon gave links on another thread and the links said things like "if we assume that...blah blah blah"

all these studies that the pro-vaccine crowd hold dear are crap.....plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Pardon is a paid shill.....

This is short hand for "I can't think of an intelligent response".

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

GetHyped

UxoriousMagnus

Pardon is a paid shill.....

This is short hand for "I can't think of an intelligent response".

this is short hand for I'm a paid shill

<< 4  5  6   >>

join