It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran pokes US with 'Rouhanicare'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

seabag

AlaskanDad
"Rouhanicare" might work...

...Iran does no have the US legislators and lobbyist working to ruin it.

Nor do they have a pesky constitution to get in the way of their legislators.

It's almost like a theocracy over there!!

[end sarcasm]

Why yes they sure do like to 'cling to their guns and religion' in Iran.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't forget their freedom of speech and freedom of press...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well this will be another excuse the neocons will use to insist we bomb them.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

How do you figure that...? Care to elaborate on that one?

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Live and learn ~

Islamic Republic of Iran Constitution
www.iranonline.com...

I doubt if even Ahmadinejad ever called their constitution a gd piece of paper. But hey, our leaders can do what they want because everything under the sun falls under government's authority via the commerce clause. United States of Mammon.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Rouhani announces Rouhani.Care and Obama reminds him he didn't build that somebody else did.

This must be part of negotiated agreements.

I wonder who will make their website?

Rouhani needs to talk to Valerie Jarret about that.

Rouhani.Care.ir/guv

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

xuenchen
Rouhani announces Rouhani.Care and Obama reminds him he didn't build that somebody else did.

This must be part of negotiated agreements.

I wonder who will make their website?

Rouhani needs to talk to Valerie Jarret about that.

Rouhani.Care.ir/guv

Are these 2 clowns (Rouhani and Obama) auditioning for the Tonight Show now that Jay is leaving?

The funniest part about those two isn't what they say, it's the policies they push that are humerous.

Affordable Healthcare Act?? LMAO! How's that working out?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

frazzle
reply to post by seabag

Live and learn ~

Islamic Republic of Iran Constitution
www.iranonline.com...

I doubt if even Ahmadinejad ever called their constitution a gd piece of paper. But hey, our leaders can do what they want because everything under the sun falls under government's authority via the commerce clause. United States of Mammon.

It isn’t worth the rock it was chiseled into!

Article 19
All people of Iran, whatever the ethnic group or tribe to which they belong, enjoy equal rights; and color, race, language, and the like, do not bestow any privilege.

Article 20
All citizens of the country, both men and women, equally enjoy the protection of the law and enjoy all human, political, economic, social, and cultural rights, in conformity with Islamic criteria.

Article 21
The government must ensure the rights of women in all respects, in conformity with Islamic criteria, and accomplish the following goals:
1.create a favorable environment for the growth of woman's personality and the restoration of her rights, both the material and intellectual;
2.the protection of mothers, particularly during pregnancy and childbearing, and the protection of children without guardians;
3.establishing competent courts to protect and preserve the family;
4.the provision of special insurance for widows, and aged women and women without support;
5.the awarding of guardianship of children to worthy mothers, in order to protect the interests of the children, in the absence of a legal guardian.
www.iranonline.com...

No ethnic discrimination???

Women’s rights??

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Need I go further?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

wonder who will make their website?

Russia they made ours.

freebeacon.com...
edit on 6-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

No wonder it was a failure.

"In Soviet Russia website make you!"

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Need I go further?

Going a little further than blindly accepting myths from warmongers and the myopic western MSM might be a good idea.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

frazzle
reply to post by seabag

Need I go further?

Going a little further than blindly accepting myths from warmongers and the myopic western MSM might be a good idea.

As opposed Iran does things out of the 'goodness' of their little hearts ?

That's rather myopic IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

While some of the world may laugh at Obama, i would say we laughed more at "Can't fool me aga..twice" Bush but even that has to be better than crying or cowering in fear over what a Republican or Religious nut-job president might do. The very fact that Obama is trying to get healthcare to more Americans shows he at least cares a bit about the citizens & that it was originally a republican idea goes some way towards being less partisan if he believes it can work. I'm not saying Obama's perfect (far far from it) but the rest of us generally feel a little safer with him in charge than either Bushes.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What type of medical care does the Iran have now? If they have none, then this is something! i hope.

reply to post by seabag

I might actually support abortion (in Iran). LOL

LOL, is it cause it fits your ideal world of one race is better than the next?

Or that brown kids are lesser humans? >.>

I guess FOX is doing their job well it seems!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Conflating the policies of our second best friend in the middle east (Saudi Arabia), where women are treated like property and where criticism of a prince can result in beheading, with the internal policies of Iran is not just myopic, its much worse than that.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

frazzle
reply to post by neo96

Conflating the policies of our second best friend in the middle east (Saudi Arabia), where women are treated like property and where criticism of a prince can result in beheading, with the internal policies of Iran is not just myopic, its much worse than that.

Iran does the same GD things.

Look up Evin Prison, and Section 209.

Iran and Saudi are two sides of the same coin.

Islam.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

frazzle
reply to post by neo96

But they sell America oil so it's no problem how they treat women or how barbaric their laws are. Just like how we attacked Afghanistan for the Saudi backed terrorist that attacked during 9/11.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

neo96

frazzle
reply to post by neo96

Iran does the same GD things.

Look up Evin Prison, and Section 209.

Iran and Saudi are two sides of the same coin.

Islam.

You've been there, of course.

And of course Gitmo and Abu Ghraib and a few other US renditioning centers hidden around the globe aren't the same GD things. What's the per capita prison numbers in Iran compared to the US? Matter of fact the US prison system holds more inmates than the rest of the world combined. But we're the experts on the bad guys. Oh yeah.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by xuenchen

wonder who will make their website?

Russia they made ours.

freebeacon.com...
edit on 6-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I forgot.

so we will change the site to;

Rouhani.Care.by/guv

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

luciddream
What type of medical care does the Iran have now? If they have none, then this is something! i hope.

reply to post by seabag

I might actually support abortion (in Iran). LOL

LOL, is it cause it fits your ideal world of one race is better than the next?

Or that brown kids are lesser humans? >.>

I guess FOX is doing their job well it seems!

Iran wants to join the other nations in the world that provide healthcare for their citizens like the UK, France and Canada to name a few. And what do we have people making jokes about a nation that wants to bring their healthcare system into the 21st century something the knuckle draggers here in the states whine about.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join