It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I? ( Long posting )

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Attracting people with similar story was my intention with this post after all.

What you mentioned about later on in life regretting ones choices is something I of course do think about. Weather or not it is wise to ignore or try to push these things away, only to find out one day I could have developed it further into something very useful.

I guess I'll just try to face it with open eyes as you suggest, and see where the road might take me. What is supposed to be will be after all.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Since it's not "normal" to have experiences like we do, comments of such is bound to happen. I don't blame them, although it's of course not the answer one seek and it is pretty insulting if anything to get ones mental condition questioned, I can understand that people that haven't experiences similar things can not possible mark it as anything but abnormal.

"Past life regression Therapist" sounds fascinating. Could you maybe tell a little more on what you have learned about Deja Vu's?
I personally struggle to find the connection point of my own Deja Vus and a possible past life. A past life must after all clearly been before I was born, possible centuries before, who knows? But it can not be that I have lived the Deja Vus I'm having nowadays, with things I have done in a previous life. Just as an example, say I get a deja Vu while looking at my husband saying something particular, wearing a completely new shirt, while he sits at the computer installing a new program. I don't personally see the possibility that in the past that particular computer existed, and the general situation happening just the same, even with details that are completely new. Sorry if this sounds completely retarded, I don't know how else to explain it. Maybe I'm thinking about this in a way too simple matter, which is very possible. There is always talks about different dimensions and all. You mention there are different types of Deja Vus, Some are past life's, and you say some are not. If mine now isn't from a previous life, do you maybe know a little more into what can cause them? Again, it's not just me having it, but also my husband.

I'm very thankful for your kind reply, it is of a great help to hear from others who have experienced the same or similar things as myself.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonBlossom

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and I'm very happy to hear you find my experiences interesting.

I do not have your ping ability, or the ability to send pictures through my thought to others around me. It is very interesting to see how each person have different abilities. Thank you for sharing yours!

Would be interesting to find out why so many people end up seeing strange numbers so very often. Does it have a meaning to it? Is it coincidence? Do one notice it purely because one started focusing on it? It's very hard to say. All I can say is that now as I looked at the clock it is 13.33, once more a creepy number for me, but at least it is a comfort to know that it is nothing unusual after all.

I will continue using the healing and my gut feeling. It is after all the most useful out of the abilities I have, if anything the only ones that really are, the way I see it.

Thank you for your kind reply. I'm very happy to find so many people here on ATS that do understand and can relate to what I have experienced and share their knowledge.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Thank you for your reply. Very interesting reading!

I do not know too well if there has been any person with the same amount of experiences as I have inside my family, but I have heard that my father, who does not believe in the afterlife at all, have had encounters with ghost like creatures that he could not find reasonable explanation to nor deny as much as he tried, and that my grandmother on my fathers side claim to feel her deceased husband during all these over 20 years that he went away. So I guess if it lays in my family its likely it comes from my fathers side.

Strange occurrences during my mothers pregnancy? She almost died giving birth to me. It was a very very difficult birth and she just barely survived it. She is today still very protective of me, and have told me many times that the bound we two have as mother and daughter is on a different level then others, saying it started that day, fighting for her life, and fighting for mine.

Wow, your encounter as a child with the devil brings chills down my spine!
I know about Ouija boards very well and I have never touched one. Closes I got was playing something called "spirit in glass" which is similar. I did that at a very young age with my friends, trying to tell future and silly questions, but as I got a little older and heard about the Ouija boards and how they are summoning spirits from hell according to a lot of users, I never played spirit in glass ever again, fearing the consequences would be the same. There is lots of explanations to why the glass in that particular "game" starts moving and spelling words out, obvious one is someone is moving it on purpose, other talk about the heat from the candle and so on, but given the fact that the questions one asked was secret to the other people playing, and the glass would spell out a response perfectly fitting to it, makes me believe there is something more devious behind it after all. Today I always advice people to stay away from such things, since you never know who or what one actually might summon. As your experience show!

You truly have been through a lot in your life! Makes me almost feel ashamed to even have brought up my own experiences, seeing as they are nothing compared to yours!
I do try to speak to God myself, but I never received any vocal or symbolic response back. However my prays was as far as I can remember always answered.

Thank you again for your reply. It is good to hear others confirming that these things do exist and can happen to us, rather then being marked as the crazy one.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by NorEaster

Unless it comes from a dislocation in the fixed dimension or even a variable overlapping multi dimensional conscousness, good point's but I tend toward the thought and belief some psychics are not so much gifted or cursed as chosen, they may be intentionally so shifted to act as a bridge, a medium may have no inherent ability other than the bridging entity that is linked to them,

It's a mind/brain system glitch. How the mind itself perceives the impact of that glitch as experience is naturally unique and singular to each mind. A gift or a curse, or perhaps a bit of both at times. Like IQ, when a person is profoundly "gifted". MENSA (the high IQ society) is a support group for cripplingly intelligent people. Most people don't know that. Some of these folks are literally tortured by the intensity of their own brains' mechanical activity. OCD, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Depression, Bi-Polar Personality Disorder, and Social Anxiety Disorder are just a few of the "side effects" of being "blessed" with high intelligence. Being acutely aware is not a good thing when trying to live with other people, and severely high IQ is not something that can be turned on and off. When it's not being a good thing, it's being a really bad thing. I offer this analogy because it's an affliction that is similar to the POP shifts that psychics and mediums have to deal with, since the majority of "normal" people also dismiss it as either imaginary or feel literal contempt for these people as if admitting to dealing with a raging intellect is an attempt by these folks to make themselves "superior" to the rest of humanity).

I actually experienced a very vivid third eye episode in which while I was awake in the car but thankfully not driving as it was overpowering, I was shown or saw a desolate sandy desert like place with a dull sky and on the opposite side of the valley from me there were multitudes of men (I saw no woman) there eye's where very strange but otherwise they looked like any normal human and they or one of them whom I could hear but not see asked "Would You accept becoming a Medium", I declined as it is against my religious persuasion as a christian but also in hindsight I think a medium may actually be a person whom has been stretched for lack of a better word and used by these or other entitys whom may otherwise not be able to reach our plane even if and I do say if they originated here.

It could have been a discarnate human being trying to connect with you, or it could've been your own gestating "self" working to resolve an internal struggle with what's become an obvious situation within the structural matrix that is your own mind/brain survival system. Perhaps attempting to affix an acceptable label to what's been happening to you, so that it can categorize it and move on to managing it.

There are parralel realitys and there are other planes do not confuse the two concept's.

Within this quantized reality confine, there are only two realms - the material and the informational. Each is severely incompatible with the other, but each depends on the other in a symbiotic manner for its own existence. There are other quantized reality confines, but they are not sympathetically quantized with our own, and therefore cannot ever be experienced by us or anything that exists within our own version of reality. There's no possible interaction between these confines. What you're referring to as parallel realities and other planes of existence are just realms of human perception and nothing more or less than that. Physical reality isn't very complex conceptually, but it is extremely complicated in how it is structured - even if it's just a wash-rinse-repeat matrix structure that can easily be conceptualized.

There may indeed be many type's of medium and perhaps everyone is a little psychic, like living people the others can come in all varietys and even they can suffer mental problems or be dangerous, the idea the dead can not harm you is a lie, I have very little feeling though I am still an emotional person but before an Experience of being attacked I had very strong emotion's.

The human mind is fascinating in that it's the only thing in existence that is capable of subjective perception. This makes it capable of creativity, initiation, and interpretation, but it also makes it capable of delusion, projection, and misinterpretation. If a human mind believes it can be hurt, then it can be. It can't ever be destroyed, but it can be dynamically constrained to the point that there's no real net difference between it being existent and nonexistent, as far as its capacity to affect the rest of what continues to exist along with it. And yet, all that imprisoned mind actually has to do is shrug off that constraint and ignore further attempts to imprison it, and it'll be invulnerable.

The truth is that you, me and everyone that's alive are being constantly programmed to accept (and even embrace) physical limitations on the next stage of our physical development - after we're done with these corporeal gestational placentas (our brains and bodies). Once we've tossed aside our material intellect-generating systems, whatever we believe to be true about ourselves and the "new world" we find ourselves within, will be true ... at least it will be for each one of us.

Those who've passed before us each exist in the way that they believed that they would exist if/when they passed into the "afterlife". For them, the mysticism and religious splendor is real. It's their reality, since their entire experience of reality is what they perceive as being real. There are no material reality anchors for the human mind once the material brain has died and that mind has been released into the informational realm.

You can and you will believe what you've been taught to accept as real. I hope it ends up being a positive reality that you ultimately construct for yourself.
edit on 2/5/2014 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You have done some very deep thinking in this but the reality is seldom the same as the theoretical, still I am deeply impressed but the activity's that I have experienced are in no way false, now since I have disclosed the experiences I had in order to support the poster I think your ideas do bear merit but if you will forgive me as I diverge to physics for a moment,.
The idea of parrallel reality is one that is recieving growing support and elegantly explain's a number of SO CALLED quantum phenomenon such as the behaviour of spit photons, a photon is emitted then is passes through a prism that splite the photon into two indentical mirrored copys each with half the energy of the original photon, these two photon's are sent down two divided path's, at the end of one path there is a slit for the photon to pass through but at the end of the other there is a blank card to stop the photon, now there is a photographic plate that is placed to register the photon and when this hits it creates a radial pattern of lines in a circle around the point of the photon discharging it's energy into the photographic plate, now in the theoretical world as it is the mirrored half it should only create half an interferance pattern with half the energy but in reality it creates the entire pattern thus the theorists and the practical experiment where at odd's.
Now in the ideal world this would prove the theorists wrong under the scientific tenet that any theory can be supported but never proven and any theory in the face of contradictory (especially repeatable) evidence is automatically disproven BUT they had no other theory's to explain when a physicist suggested that because the photon is neither energy nor matter but behaves as both a wave and a particle that it may be able to co exist in several parralel realitys simultaneously and the reason they were recieving the full interferance pattern was because the photon was litterally skipping between realitys and in the universe when something both is and is not the balance automatically shift to IS which is why there are no such tests with blank plates at fifty percent statistical intervals.

Now let's look at the human brain, it is a incredibly complex set of neuron's (each like a multy tasking computer processor using chemical and electrical signals to network) and sophisticated network's and no two human brain's are actually alike other than the basic structure and pattern of PART's and yet science though is suggests that the brain can give rise to intelligence can not truly explain the concept of consciousness, now I am not alluding to mind but consciousness.

In quantuam theory it happens that observation can alter the outcome of the observed actions almost like the observer can somehow navigate the parrallel reality's as the happen, uncertainty becomes certainty even when the outcome is undesirable and schroedinger the great physicist and theorist used the analogy of a cat in a box with a bottle of cyanide, now according to his theoretical musing you do not know if the cat is alive until you open the box if you follow.

The consciousness may very well wear the mind as the mind does the body, now what if there were many parrallel versions of yourself standing side by side in the same place but in parrallel realitys' and in one reality your body is killed but in the others it lives one, now if your mind has these propertys that is has shown to alter or manipulate reality then is surely must exist spanning more than one contiguous reality and so the death of one body is not the end of the mind or the consciousness though it may continue spanning the reality were the body is no longer extant due to the fact that on either side of itself there are other realitys in which it also exists and so it would essentially become a self reinforcing resonation at right angles to the time continuum but a not physical form of this and as the mind may also be multi planer (upper and lower dimensions as opposed to parrallel reality).

This is just the skeleton of the theoretical approach I took to try to explain my own paradigm of reality and the experiences I suffered and encountered and to some degree still do but it is woefully inadaquate to encompass the whole, even when I take time dislocation into the mix, I have encountered Apport's which is a form of object manifestation by the other's as I shall call them here and both pointless communication and directed communication, I have experienced kinetic activity of objects being moved actually in my sight and one thing became apparent according to the less than reliable source of there own communication they at times reffered to me as a source of energy, I have experienced OOBE including having to force myself back into my body in a place that felt more like underwater than here and I had to walk against a pull or current, I have even had a piller of mist like blackness that appeared in my room and made all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up then I being a religous guy told it to go and walked over bible in hand one to have it jump into me, the sensation was like being wrapped in something very hot at the same time as I was cold and somewhere between I felt comfortable and the odd thing was I became giddy with laughter, a other yelled obscentity and seemed to fall away, a silver medallion with a infant in prague I had one turned jet black as did all metalic items that touched me for about seven to eight years there after, I was torn between what I was experiencing and my scientific belief's as well the horror and strangeness of my experience and I had no common ground to tell or seek help from anyone they would classify what was extremely real with physical manifestation as a mental illness so I felt trapped.

I actually think some of the others I allude to are non sentient parasitic entity's whom leech and there may indeed be a whole quantum ecosystem of which we are unaware at this stage of our being's.

Not everyone out there whom seem's be having a breakdown is actually having one or the cause may not be rationally explained to those without a common frame of referance.

edit on 5-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Panne

Your experiences are nothing to be ashamed about and posting them here is one thing as we use pseudonyms and avatars but like me be careful whom you open up to in the physical reality were you are as people have a habit of putting this down and assuming that there is something wrong, Also your clare voyance is beyong anything I have in that you see them very regualarly, I like the idea of it being your family around you as they will keep you safe so that is a good thing.
My mother is the source of anything I have and both she and my sister watched as a relatives soul left there body after they had died, they saw a white light rising to the ceiling in the hospital.
Whatever my musing in my thread post just prior to this I truly don't think we can explain it but it is.
Anyway god keep you safe and guide you to whatever you have recieved this for and I hope it is beneficial to yourself and those around you.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Panne

It's actually not that big of a deal.

The problem is is other people can't see, sense, or validate things other than what their physical shell ( The human body ) allows, then it doesn't exist to them.

What is funny is that people try to justify, explain, understand their current existence with labels, and compartmentalized dogmatic sciences that are no more or less hypocritical than religion, and politics. How you see and validate are what matters and not how someone tells you it should be.

I use to think it was a sad state of affairs with so many people blind, unaware, and actually scared of anything that might shake their current state of awareness. Time has passed and I see things differently and do not judge, as harshly (lol), because this is the state they choose to be in and that is OK.

We are energy forms occupying a human body, if anyone wants to validate this go to a grave-yard and see.

You have just stumbled onto your essence, who you are, and the senses that accompany that state. These senses are limitless and not quantifiable in the human mind, so don't try to.

Wonderful post and thanks for sharing with us.

RT

edit on 5-2-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by MoonBlossom

My late maternal Grandmere was much the same. When she'd heal anyone though, the illness would go into her for 2 or 3 days....she was strong enough to handle it till she turned 86. She only & rarely do that unless for well loved family. I think she tried to cure her 2nd husband of a Staphylococcal Pneumonia, but he passed on & 2 weeks later, so did she of exactly the same thing. Age 95.5.....
Some called her a Healer, some called her a Witch being the 7th Daughter of a seventh daughter of a seventh son who was thought to be a Voodoo Priest, whose famous mother was released in Salem MA & was suppose to have gone back to the Caribbean but went to Louisiana instead.
Maybe like her & another I know, you are a natural born Witch which is just 1 of many broad umbrella terms for something not fully understood so Witch is a term understood & encompasses all gifts in 1 way or more.
It could just be a form of science we have no comprehension of.
I only know most all have 1 or more unnameable uniqueness to themselves.
Take heart...the answer is within you only.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Very interesting reading, thank you for posting it!

I never suffered any head injury, and fever is something I never truly had in life. My "fevers" was 38° Celsius maximum, and that was for my standards extreme, while other wouldn't even classify such a temp as fever, but since my natural body temperature is 35°, for me that is a fever, which in itself is kinda weird, I know. And I never had a stroke ( and hopefully never will ).

I too have heard of cases where people who suffered severe head injury suddenly had abilities. After all I do myself also believe that most of the abilities I have root in the brain itself, the so called "Third eye" part of the brain as I've heard of that everyone have, but few has one that is developed to a point where their "psychic" abilities can be used, or maybe more the 7th sense. Nothing to do with "mental illness" but just a part of the brain that is more developed then the brain of the "normal" people. If that's true or not I don't know, but it sounds likely. And if it is true, it shows us that mankind could actually reach potentials way higher then we can today even imagine, if we only knew how to train that part of our brain up. Well again, so I've heard. True or not I don't know, but to me it sounds likely.

I guess it would be wise to keep using it. Some parts of the abilities are pretty handy from time to time after all.
Not all of them so far, but some. Maybe the others will be useful one day too, who knows?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Trashleigh

There is no confusion at all, I am very happy over your reply!

Angelic being? I don't know. I can heal and I do heal those around me when needed or those that ask for it, and my intuition is very strong and helpful for me and my family, but I don't see that those things would be in the level of an Angelic being. Fun thing is, I have actually been told something similar before by someone close to me, Saying I used to be an angel, and was reborn in human form to help "the fallen". How, I don't know. Who they are, I have a clue but not more. Sounds flashy and nice
but I have my doubts. If I was of angelic nature, I'm sure I would be able to perform some kind of miracles way beyond what I can do today. But who knows? After our life's here on earth ends, I'm guessing we will all have our answers on who we are. Maybe before that.

Your theory of light sounds interesting, and is a new one for me. It sounds very possible. That I am driven by the so called "light" and perceive things others around me don't differently would make sense. I was always different. As I mentioned, coming from a Scandinavian country, it is common there to start drinking at the age of 13, and doing so several days a week, just as it is common to have 20 or more sexual partners in ones life by the time one reaches 30. It's a place full of sinning, full of misbehavior, and mostly atheists that don't believe in life after death, but has the horrible "yolo" lifestyle, not caring about living standards, productive working or the health of themselves or those around them.

When I was teenager, those my age only had the priority of drinking until they pass out, drugs and one night stands. Now, I know that's not necessarily unusual in the world in general, tragically enough, but in Scandinavia it is extreme. I never got drunk, I never smoked one single cigarette and certainly never any drugs of any kind, nor did I have a single partner in my life until I got to know the man that is today my husband. And no, not out of "too ugly for one", but out of my own choice. I always saw the future, not the presence. I knew that drinking that much as they do would lead to them losing control over themselves, possible getting into very harmful situations, spending money they technically don't even have going from 0 to 0 on the bank account every month, spending every dime that goes into it on partying, and so on and hooking up with people they would later regret brutally. Instead I saved my money for the future, preparing myself for adulthood and could by the age of 18 afford to buy a apartment, renovate it completely after my liking, and all new flashy furniture. Most of them from back then, from what I've heard, still live at an age of middle 20's, with their parents or in one room apartments sleeping on a sofa instead of beds, unemployed, but still with the priority of partying at any costs. I'm kinda drifting off the topic here, sorry!! What I'm trying to say is my way of thinking throughout life was always different, and ahead of things. Always future based, and always focused on possible consequences of my actions, always careful with what people I wanted around me. I lived by the motto "Quality over quantity" when it came to people and still do today. I'm thinking the main reason I never wanted any of that which they called "life", is because of my abilities, because of my sense of seeing further then the hand reaches, so to say.

I will definitely take a look at the link you shared and see if it can give me some more answers to who I might be!
And those gifts I can control, I certainly will continue using for the good of those people around me.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I agree with you that it is sad that there is so many people out there seemingly completely unknowing of the existence of so called abilities, and denying it full force. I honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself if my abilities would go away over night. Sure a lot of things I see and feel are pretty pointless to me right now, (maybe useful one day?) but there are also things I would not know how to go without. As I mentioned many times in previous replies to people on the thread, the gut feeling, and the healing are the main things I use in life and have a control over. If that would be gone suddenly and I would turn into what people considered "normal", I believe I would feel incredibly weak and scared to be honest. I'm so used to being able to sense things around me, peoples intentions, a small amount of my own close future, and knowing that sicknesses or physical pains can be if not treated, at least I guess when one is used to having these things since childhood, it does become part of you and the abstinence of it would be more of a disturbing feeling then for example seeing the ghost-like creatures.

I don't want to get rid of them, as I just mentioned, I don't think I could live a healthy and normal life without them. If that is good or not, I don't know. I hope however that one day they can maybe expand and be useful in more areas. I guess time will tell.

Thank you for your positive reply, it truly cheers one up to see so many people here on ATS being understanding and helpful!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

LABTECH767

You have done some very deep thinking in this but the reality is seldom the same as the theoretical, still I am deeply impressed but the activity's that I have experienced are in no way false, now since I have disclosed the experiences I had in order to support the poster I think your ideas do bear merit but if you will forgive me as I diverge to physics for a moment,.

Your experiences are real. I'm sorry if it seemed as if I was implying otherwise. Still, experience interpretation is where Reality can become misunderstood by those who've applied established wisdom tenets to what they've experienced. My research has been in the field of existential origins, but there is a lot of overlap between that and pretty much everything, since Reality itself is mostly scaled reiteration of what's already proven to be successful.

The idea of parrallel reality is one that is recieving growing support and elegantly explain's a number of SO CALLED quantum phenomenon such as the behaviour of spit photons, a photon is emitted then is passes through a prism that splite the photon into two indentical mirrored copys each with half the energy of the original photon, these two photon's are sent down two divided path's, at the end of one path there is a slit for the photon to pass through but at the end of the other there is a blank card to stop the photon, now there is a photographic plate that is placed to register the photon and when this hits it creates a radial pattern of lines in a circle around the point of the photon discharging it's energy into the photographic plate, now in the theoretical world as it is the mirrored half it should only create half an interferance pattern with half the energy but in reality it creates the entire pattern thus the theorists and the practical experiment where at odd's.

You should look into the actual validity of what's been accepted as the accurate interpretation of that specific experiment indication suite. What's most important is to fully understand the issue of demarcation and the actual capacity for the human researcher to assign lines of demarcation between micro and macro systems. I'll give you a quick hint - there is no human capacity to assign such lines of demarcation between physical systems.

This means that regardless of what someone (or everyone) is getting as experimental indications, no one can simply assign system properties that violate much more universal properties (shared across many other such systems) as a result of one interpretation of one general kind of prepared system experiment result. Even if that result was predicted by someone's theory. Schrodinger made that point enthusiastically when he slammed Heisenberg's Copenhagen Interpretation with his absurd "cat thought experiment". Of course, the rest of the planet's physics brain-trust completely misunderstood Herr Shrodinger's version of sarcasm, and superposition became part of "normal" theoretical musing within the academic community.

The double-slit experiment is conducted in pretty much the same kind of hyper-processed environment that Criss Angel uses every night in his act on the Vegas strip. It's not a natural environment, and environment is a full factor within the confluence of factors that precede every physical interaction. If you prep the environment properly, you can get things to do a lot of what those things will never (can never) do in the wild.

Now in the ideal world this would prove the theorists wrong under the scientific tenet that any theory can be supported but never proven and any theory in the face of contradictory (especially repeatable) evidence is automatically disproven BUT they had no other theory's to explain when a physicist suggested that because the photon is neither energy nor matter but behaves as both a wave and a particle that it may be able to co exist in several parralel realitys simultaneously and the reason they were recieving the full interferance pattern was because the photon was litterally skipping between realitys and in the universe when something both is and is not the balance automatically shift to IS which is why there are no such tests with blank plates at fifty percent statistical intervals.

The photon appears as a wave or a particle depending on how it's being observed by an observer. If you stand next to a high and watch the cars go by, you'll say that traffic is discrete units (cars) that are moving in a way that particles move. If you get into a helicopter and hover 2,000 ft over that highway during rush hour, you'll say that traffic is a flow with its own holon characteristic and properties. No longer will you observe the units (cars) that make up that wave of traffic. The real problem with quantum mechanics and physics in general is that Einstein wasn't understood as simply suggesting that the scientific observer take his point of perspective into consideration, when he published his Relativity theories. The math kids grabbed ahold of theories and started creating imaginary worlds with the ideas they were getting as the reinterpreted his extremely simple notions. Again, the data wasn't wrong, but the interpretation of the data was inane. Hell, even Einstein famously said: " Since others have explained my theory, I can no longer understand it myself."

Now let's look at the human brain, it is a incredibly complex set of neuron's (each like a multy tasking computer processor using chemical and electrical signals to network) and sophisticated network's and no two human brain's are actually alike other than the basic structure and pattern of PART's and yet science though is suggests that the brain can give rise to intelligence can not truly explain the concept of consciousness, now I am not alluding to mind but consciousness.

The mind is the gathered generations of consciousness (Intellect burst sets) as one informational mass. The mind is an emergent system, and there are several leading neuroscientists who are doing breakthrough work along these lines.

In quantuam theory it happens that observation can alter the outcome of the observed actions almost like the observer can somehow navigate the parrallel reality's as the happen, uncertainty becomes certainty even when the outcome is undesirable and schroedinger the great physicist and theorist used the analogy of a cat in a box with a bottle of cyanide, now according to his theoretical musing you do not know if the cat is alive until you open the box if you follow.

In theory, perhaps, but not in reality. As for Schrodinger and his cat, that was a sarcastic slam that he penned in a letter to Einstein after the Copenhagen Interpretation was announced. He was pretty disgusted when he wrote that.

I'll address the rest of your post later. I'm pressed for time right now. Good discussion.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I have to complement your post it is the most impressive answer.
For me the search for understanding has been limited by both my circumstance and the limited data I personally have but I have tried to seek an understanding at even a universal level as I do not believe any part is seperate and independant and a little like the butterfly effect (which as you know is an exaggerated analogy to drive the hypothesis home) I think the cause and effect are intimate and universal at the same time, though we do not tend to think of such small ections as our daily lives in this manner they most certainly are.

It led me to theorise possible functions of the time space that may have a direct influence and part of that search led me to think on the true nature of time, I believe we are extremely ill equipped in that endeavour and as you rightly point out many of the high level theory's my one argument are based on are actually unproven hypothesis, indeed many can not be proven and it can leave me wondering if the humble shepherd whom walks the hills' may be wiser than we in many way's, as each answer opens another question in a seemingly fractal pattern.

I do not agree with all professor hawkins arguements for instance (Of course I believe in continued or changed existence after death and I believe black hole's may indeed exist but the grey hole may exist as a surrounding region just outside the true event horizon while I believe many if not all black holes have the possability to trap a tiny piece of there parent continuum inside there true centre since it is surrounded by the mass of the object and though tiny and compressed is pulled outward by the surrounding gravity then inverted or ruptured and time and energy are trapped within this point surrounded by an internal event horizon - the gravity of this new continuum then emanated outward while the surrounding continuum has it's gravity bleeding inward thus supporting the two event horizons until the parent and daughter singularity's reach there respective ends which of course is when they are pulled far enough apart by there surrounding contiuum's gravity to reach the internal event horizons and undergoe spaghetification where the universal field is litteraly pulled tought and the wave forms we percieve as mass are eradicated by this effect also there are implications as far as the parrallel realitys in which identical black hole form as far as collapsing multiple realitys into a singular combinant reality are concerned) but that is on an unrelated subject But as I believe to see the whole pyramid the study of one stone in isolation can only reveal the truth about that stone but the pyramid remains a mystery and I believe though our approach may differ you are thinking along similar lines in the macrocosmic structure of the entire reality.

The understanding of the universe is called in physics the grand unified field but in it's ancestor alchemy it is called the philosophers stone and there are some whom think having that key (knowledge if they can grasp it as a single understanding like a single thought there consciousness can actually feel) would enable them to manipulate the very universe itself (Essentially they could but the universe has a way of springing back and one man whom was regressed talked of mind programming and how his people destroyed there very reality?) and forget seeking it actually shapes them.

So the universe trying to see itself after a fashion.

edit on 6-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Panne

It sounds to me like you are obviously a medium. There are many mediums out there, who do readings for people, messages from passed ones. I had learned that legitimate mediums could be found in spiritualist churches. Try to do readings for people in person.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is so interesting i dont really have much too add but i find your experiences so fascinating i can only wish i could experience things that you do but im stuck being your average human, if i were you i would definitely follow the path and look further in to it. also i think its incredibly rude that people instantly say someone is mentally ill just because they cant relate to what you are going through that term is thrown around so loosely now as soon as someone isnt what one would consider 'normal' your instantly labelled with that.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Panne

What are you? You are sensitive. Its probably the same thing that would happen to a lot of people who take psychedelic drugs and thereafter become more sensitive. Only you don't need any drugs for the same effect.

That doesn't explain the healing ability of course. I guess that part means you also have a high level of chi. As to what chi is I have no idea but it seems to actually exist and offer healing powers, which really makes no sense on any level as far as I know from a physics perspective. It may involve pulling in energy from undiscovered dimensions.

Just through I'd throw in my opinions on your state of being.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fractal2

Many shamanistic cultures use drug's and meditation techniques to put themselves into receptive states of mind but an alternative to the scientific idea that it is all in the brain is this, the brain may be more like an interface but symbiotic as well and the use of such compound's which I would not recommend having never taken drug's myself, may be to put the body and spirit slightly out of synchronisation and allowing the spririt of these highly trained or gifted people AND THOSE WITH SHAMANIC ANCESTRY SUCH AS THE SUOMI and reindeer herder people's to actually enter a semi seperation, they may or may not actually leave there body's but there spirit's own senses thus liberated from the body may then percieve other realm's that are not detectable to the rest of you.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't often login and reply something, unless it's a complete necessity -as a feeling- for me to reply on some topic; Yet, I've found your story quite interesting. - But I'm nobody to tell anyone who or what they are. What I believe is that you are what you feel; and you are what you have.

There are many restless parts lurking inside our Individually Unique Genetic Maps; Random parts from random ancestors. Random pieces of memories from random experiences. - and random unique abilities. You don't have to believe in something to be something else than your current confused state. If you're not just making stories up, then you're a regular human being. A little bit strong in some way, a little bit weak on some other way.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

LABTECH767

I have to complement your post it is the most impressive answer.

Thank you. I appreciate your compliment.

I believe we are extremely ill equipped in that endeavour and as you rightly point out many of the high level theory's my one argument are based on are actually unproven hypothesis, indeed many can not be proven and it can leave me wondering if the humble shepherd whom walks the hills' may be wiser than we in many way's, as each answer opens another question in a seemingly fractal pattern.

This is only the case if one tries to apply inductive logic (it's actually not true logic, but that's the common term for it) to the task of determining the macro-system by examining lesser systems. There are actually very few constants that exist, and none of them are based on pristine relationships between micro systems, even if some indications can be incorrectly extrapolated to suggest this to be true. Induction is why 21st century physicists are sounding more and more like 11th century mystics these days. The practice of extrapolating enormous assumptions from tenuous interpretations of vague indications collected from experiments involving highly processed, highly sanitized systems has finally begun to show just how terrible an idea the practice of inductive reasoning is when applied to physics, regardless of the size and nature of the systems being examined.

At least the shepherd is musing about the nature of abstract and esoteric aspects of what it means to be human. He's not declaring the truth about the physical structure of material existence.

The understanding of the universe is called in physics the grand unified field but in it's ancestor alchemy it is called the philosophers stone and there are some whom think having that key (knowledge if they can grasp it as a single understanding like a single thought there consciousness can actually feel) would enable them to manipulate the very universe itself (Essentially they could but the universe has a way of springing back and one man whom was regressed talked of mind programming and how his people destroyed there very reality?) and forget seeking it actually shapes them.

edit on 6-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle was a veiled admission (by every physicist at that conference in Copenhagen) that there's no possible way to get a real handle on the dynamics of the entire universe, let alone manipulate it. The contextual "contamination" that fills the universe like a thick fog makes it impossible to fully appreciate the true nature of just the material realm. And, the material realm is the easy realm.

The informational realm is the realm that will always elude scientists and mystics alike. The scientists dismiss its existence, and the mystics worship it when they're not trying to wrestle it to the ground and dominate it. On this planet, neither of these (scientists or mystics) have any idea what it is that they're examining or entreating (or any combination of the two). It's going to take an extreme revision of what constitutes the basis of Reality before anyone here even begins walking down the road toward a workable understanding of exactly what is above us, beneath us, within us, and around us, and what it is that we are, relative to any of it.

Maybe on other planets, the brains that are producing human beings have figured this all out, and if so, then here's to hoping that they are sympathetic to those human beings that come from this planet once they've arrived in eternity-land. I get the feeling that if such beings do exist, that they're not sharing with the rest of the class. At least, not the rest of the class that includes us.

Man, you have no idea just how far afield literally everyone who professes to know anything about everything actually is. You'd be stunned.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join