It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my fellow ATS agents...i am new here and cannot wait to get started!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Just a little about me....I grew up fascinated with these subjects on this site since the tender age of 10. The reason I came to ATS is to maybe find answers to an experience I had as a child. Look for that in my next post because I read in an earlier post someone having a similar experience. I am a nationally ranked Judo athlete and have a love for music as I have studied Percussion/drums since I was 11 years of age and in my early 40's as of this year. I live in the city of Atlanta and love it here, just the other day I had a disagreement with a misinformed coworker from New York that said there was no southern hospitality in this state. Well if anyone saw the snow/ice storm that hit us and how so many opened their doors and assisted so many that the news channels made a thank you commercial on people helping people. I have so much to share and seek the wisdom of my fellow ATS agents and gain knowledge and maybe be entertained along the way as well but learn and understand the state this world is in and hopefully just a transition into a brighter world with our children to bring that light and evolve with great understanding on who we are and why strange things happen and if we will be the generation to witness the magnificent rectification or shift our species is about to experience. Looking forward to meeting you all !!!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Welcome!

Looking forward to what you have to share, contribute

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Infiniteone2556

Welcome aboard !

A little friendly advice ... try to break your post into paragraphs.
It makes it way easier on the eyes.

As you have "lurked" you would have seen complaints of - " Wall of text " ! - It is to make it easier to read.

Enjoy yourself !!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Welcome! There is tea, Red Bull, and both cheese and pepperoni Hot Pockets in the lounge. Enjoy your eternity.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Judo'nt know what you're getting into…

Welcome to ATS sir.

Watch out for the crazies.

Don't feed the loons.

Mind the trolls.

Don't take anything personally.

-

On a serious note, the forum is a very diverse group. Probably half of them you wouldn't get along with in real life, a bunch you'd wanna hang out with, probably a couple here or there you would marry, a couple well established but bask in anonymity, and about a thousand varying opinions.

ATS as a whole is a whole bunch of opinions, which make for good debate, and sometimes learning a thing here or there. (Usually about yourself.)

edit on 4-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family!!

Hope you enjoy your stay
If you have any questions, just ask
See ya around the board

Here's some reading food for you

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Welcome to the family! Hang your broadsword on any empty rack, stabling for your horse is four pence and a room for the night is a shilling.

Beware the trolls. If you come across one, the village militia will take care of it.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
welcome to the strange and deranged!, they're a good bunch on here (debunkers excluded!!!).
as we say where I'm from.. have a good'un!.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Don't feed the loons.

Mind the trolls

I could have sworn it was the other way around

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Hello!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Feel Free to get started!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Welcome!

I look very much forward to reading your upcoming thread! This page truly has a lot of interesting reading to offer!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Welcome. We cross paths again my friend. You commented in my mirror thread

Atlanta is cool. I'm near Memphis and will actually be taking a trip to Atlanta soon. I work for a soccer(futbol) company and we go to diff tournaments and sell merchandise.
Atlanta sometimes reminds me of Memphis...
Glad you joined and hope you enjoy your stay here.
Have a welcome bacon cake

Oh and have a tin foil top hat

have a great day!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by boncho

Don't feed the loons.

Mind the trolls

I could have sworn it was the other way around

Ooooh burn! You totally fed me…

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Thanks for the friendly advice, I was just so excited to get started and after 2 cups of Joe and after midnight I was putting it down since I love to write anyway.

I just realized I need to reply for awhile before I can share my story is that correct, Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thank you violet....hopefully I can make it interesting for you seasoned warriors of the night, I will enjoy my journey here!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thanks and a funny judoism too ha

I think I will fit right in........Thanks!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

We did cross paths.....and I thank you for your reminder on how your story helped me recall abilities that is easy to forget living in day to day life. I would think your job attracts a lot of positive energy from being exposed to healthy little kids as well as active adults. I had a career in the fitness industry for years and now just pursuing other career options that may give me many more satisfying opportunities and fulfill my dreams of competing in Judo around the world...(it can get quite expensive.)

I hope you have a safe and exciting trip and maybe if you haven't already maybe have a journal for your travels, you never know what you may gather when traveling from city to city. OH...by the way I would love to taste that Bacon cake for some reason, i'll try most anything once!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Panne

I will notify you when I am able to write it, I understand that I have a few posts I have to do before I get my rookie medal Panne, so I will keep all posted......Thanks!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you Mr. Rabbit... I will see myself get quite addicted here and gain much knowledge whether it's entertainment or not; nonetheless, will be exciting conversing with like minds!

Thanks for the links and reply!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hello my fellow ATS agents...i am new here and cannot wait to get started!

"Agents"

Strange choice of words.

welcome

top topics

<<   2 >>

join