It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did China's Chang 3 Rover Photograph a Dome on the Lunar Surface?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CovertAgenda

My thoughts exactly, it does look like the top of a statue. Anyway of determining the actual size of the object?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
maybe its that other thing on the moon that is on a thread someone started here a week or so ago....

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Wouldn't that "dome" have to be pretty huge? I mean, how far away is that horizon? The moon's surface IS pretty massive, and if that shot were taken on Earth with a structure that close to the horizon, it would be enormous right?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

faradaycage

My thoughts exactly, it does look like the top of a statue. Anyway of determining the actual size of the object?

I will have to watch my warnings for manners and decorum...your exact thoughts upon seeing that picture were, "that looks like the top of a statue".

I hope you are being sarcastic.

Please enlighten me as to what you think the moon used to be so as to contain such statues?

Are we in belief that Aliens who dont like to be seen on Earth, may not be human, speak human or any number of other things create statues on our moon?

Or is it that even though sending things to space and beyond is expensive and every ounce or gram counts, some megolomaniac insists a statue of themselves is sent first??

Why are your first rational thoughts, when something appears unnatural, that the next most obvious thing to it being natural is not something we sent, not even a hatch off the rover, a previous exploration drone sent by the Chinese prior to the rover, part of some of the thousands of instruments we have sent to the moon over the last 60 years...

No, it looks like the top of a statue...

edit on 3-2-2014 by IamSirDrinksalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IamSirDrinksalot

Wow you take things way to literal to be allowed alone on the internet. Saying that is looks like something, especially when someone posts a clear joke, in no way suggests any of the nonsensical conclusions that you have jumped too. The fact that you felt a need to write all that silliness (which I only skimmed) says a lot about your state of mind and happiness. You really should look into getting some help if a stranger can you get you so worked up. Have a good day! =)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Aleister

daaskapital
Looks like a rock to me, lol.

Seriously though, it is the most logical opinion until the Chinese decide to drive over there and confirm what it really is.

Thanks for sharing though.

If you and others haven't heard as yet, the Chinese Rover is dead. It's a dead parrot. It won't be driving over anywhere to look at anything, but is now itself another "rock" on the Moon. Good-bye, yellow brick road.

Thats what you get when you buy a rover off ebay...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by faradaycage

Well said sir!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Uhm its about 100 feet away, so it'd be the size of a beach ball lol aliens are small but not THAT small.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The very first thing I said to myself when I first saw the photo. Looks like the face of the statue.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's a freaking rock, people.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm guessing that it is a part of one of the many space probes that were crashed into the moon,

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by faradaycage

Thats not worked up, I dont get angry at internet strangers, I merely pointed out the ridiculous idea that it looks like the top of a statue.

The thoughts that the moon has been inhabited is like the moon is made of cheese.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Swiss or Haloumi ?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Wow he only said 'it looks like' not 'IT IS A STATUE'

It looks like there may be intelligent life at 'The Desert Cave Hotel'....

But i may have to drop in and investigate over a few bnc's next time i'm out at Olympic Dam.

;-P

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join