It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting the Boston Marathon Bombing...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

One question that begs asking. If they were on the feds radar, how could they not be on the mafiya radar? How could they sanction that and for what purpose?

Fall guys come and go. Maybe that whole scene was a takeout of only one person. Also, if they were unsanctioned, how is the Tsarneav family still breathing?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

dfens

One question that begs asking. If they were on the feds radar, how could they not be on the mafiya radar? How could they sanction that and for what purpose?

Fall guys come and go. Maybe that whole scene was a takeout of only one person. Also, if they were unsanctioned, how is the Tsarneav family still breathing?

I don't understand. Mafia?

AAC

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ahh, the Russian mob. They spell it differently. Mafya or mafiya. It gives separate distinction from all the other mafias out there.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

dfens

There is the CIA and Skull and Bones connections... with whom the word "sanctioned" would be used rather loosely or not at all.

Off the radar screen and out of the spotlight after an ititial media blast is the alleged bomber's wife Katherine Russell Tsarnaev. She was conspicuous in early videos of the Boston Bombing, often with the media early-on pondering over her involvement and asking if she might be the mastermind and strategist of the operation but then later protrayed as the abused and obedient housewife of the late crazed Islamic bomber. She herself is a direct descendent of the Russell Trust, the Skull and Bones Society. www.abovetopsecret.com... Then there was that CIA-connected uncle... Those things might just be coincidence and happenstance though, nothing that would place anyone in unusual circumstances or afford any of them any special protections. No, nothing to see there. So, moving along...

edit on 13-2-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
To all in this thread. Have I said anything bad here? About anything or anyone here?

So why did I just receive a warning about my activity on this thread?

"A member of the forum staff, DontTreadOnMe, has sent you a warning regarding your activity on the thread titled,
Revisiting the Boston Marathon Bombing.... Your have been warned 1 times. "

Have I maybe said something that is too close to the truth perhaps? Or is what I have said so outlandish that it is unbelievable?!

This is a discussion forum where people discuss events and conspiracies. The Boston Bombing is definitely a conspiracy and going by all the anomalies and inconsistencies in the official narrative aka the official story it certainly constitutes a good discussion.

As is 9/11, Sandy Hook, 7/7, Oklahoma City Bombing, Washington Harbour Shooting, Aurora etc. These are all suspicious events that look very much like False Flags.

And I get a warning for discussing these?

So DontTreadOnMe please can you clarify why I have just received a warning?! Your explanation may help others here and stop them from receiving a warning too!

I think I deserve an explanation! I don't want to step on anybody's toes or upset anyone!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

It is odd, I think though if they wanted to censor the info you put out they would just delete it for thread drift/off topic. Very odd you would get that message though.

ETA nm there was a post that was removed because of violation, as i recall it was just more photos tho.... Do you recall what the post stated? Seemed to be something worth while, AAC was interested in it as well it seems.
edit on thThu, 13 Feb 2014 00:55:23 -0600America/Chicago220142380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I reviewed the thread, re-read all your posts, re-starred them, just in case, and am tempted to send a PM.

I saw all the playground girds tossed about re anyone who doubts the OS, etc....

I suspect that you were a little too close to the truth, zionist rulers this, zionist rulers that.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize."

It's pretty telling. And I'll tell you another thing: You were NOT supposed to open your mouth about this. That was a little more than a warning. It was a way of saying that you are marked...for target practice. Your words were gentle, yet firm, and convincing. The posts would have been pulled, except too many screen caps have been filed. So instead, you were reprimanded in private, by consensus, mind you, which means they are all in on it, and now you are supposed to change your tune, subtly, without fanfare. This method of silent punishment/suffering wreaks an emotional toll. So, thanks for your bravery.

But if you wish to do a little atoning, sort your holy cards...

Repeat after me:

Carlos, the HERO COWBOY.
No one's rights were violated in Boston; they gave consent.
We're good with the 2nd, it has never been more secure, and so on....

Better yet. Why not go all war bunny on us, and start a petition for dropping bombs on Iran, for Christmas, just like we saw two Christmas's ago? Say that you will cry if we don't attack Iran, and will wear whatever avatar we select, if you are wrong?
These last 3 posts will self destruct shortly.

command+shift+3

# 154
edit on 13-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I just reread your replies to make sure. No real red flag to speak of.

Would be nice for an explanation... You got the time tothetenth?

AAC

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Did you see the one that was removed that you had quoted and it was removed in your quote as well? Maybe you would remember what it was?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

dfens

Better question: Since they were on the Feds radar, why the urgent call to the public asking for help identifying the Tsarnaev brothers?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Sremmos80

Did you see the one that was removed that you had quoted and it was removed in your quote as well? Maybe you would remember what it was?

No. Can you point out the post? Might trigger memory.

AAC

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

NickDC202

dfens

Better question: Since they were on the Feds radar, why the urgent call to the public asking for help identifying the Tsarnaev brothers?

That is a better question.

Damn good question.

If this is a conspiracy as we speak... Why are they so sloppy?

Makes me consider that they might not like pretending anymore.

AAC.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

stevcolx
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

This is interesting. Had this been debunked by the real witnesses identities yet?

AAC
edit on Tue Feb 11 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

this one. One page 3, bout half way down...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Ya I had just thought of what it was, it was the picture of that one guy without a backpack on and running with what looks like a water bottle in his hand. And it is like a 3 picture set
I have heard on another thread that the last picture is taken before the first 2, so maybe they think it is you spreading a lie.

ETA: never mind maybe it wasn't the picture i though it was. I do remember the one that you are talking about tho. So disregard that top part, must have been a diff thread
edit on thThu, 13 Feb 2014 01:53:39 -0600America/Chicago220143980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

I'm sorry to trouble you but can you link the post?

AAC

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Sremmos80

Ya I had just thought of what it was, it was the picture of that one guy without a backpack on and running with what looks like a water bottle in his hand. And it is like a 3 picture set
I have heard on another thread that the last picture is taken before the first 2, so maybe they think it is you spreading a lie.

ETA: never mind maybe it wasn't the picture i though it was. I do remember the one that you are talking about tho. So disregard that top part, must have been a diff thread
edit on thThu, 13 Feb 2014 01:53:39 -0600America/Chicago220143980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

Lol yeah my part of the discussion wasn't the water bottle guy. It was the apparent crisis actors one.

Not sure if they think I'm spreading lies or not. I'm just producing evidence of questions from researchers that have flagged a few "WTF" scenarios. And these are all questionable WTF scenarios.

I've been a part of ATS since 2009 and I have quite enjoyed my time here with all the discussions. Sure there have been some heated ones and I got bollocked for a couple that to be honest I shouldn't have posted! But that's the thing, we all have opinions and we all understand things in different ways. If we were all the same we'd be penned in like the rest of the Sheople!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

You can ask a mod under complaint or comment tab. A sandy hook thread of mine was arbitrarily closed and a mod was sincere in offering his reasons ( company policy reasons). Might want to look to asking in that way? If so, please post the dialogue here.

AAC.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

You can ask a mod under complaint or comment tab. A sandy hook thread of mine was arbitrarily closed and a mod was sincere in offering his reasons ( company policy reasons). Might want to look to asking in that way? If so, please post the dialogue here.

AAC.

As this is a discussion forum and we are all discussing the same thing it would be nice to get the explanation here in this thread. That way if anyone else posts something about these apparent crisis actors then they won't get a wee warning as well!

Or actually it would be better for the mod to join in on the discussion and offer some theories or evidence as to why we shouldn't be discussing that particular part of the conspiracy! ATS after all is a discussion forum where we are all involved in communicating with each other the diversities of all these subjects. I have discussed many times with other Mods on other subjects.

Mods and Members should be able to discuss rationally any subject in this forum together!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Please stay on topic.
Should your post be removed, contact the staff member who removed it.
Do not derail the thread.
Private discussions between staff and members...or members and members are just that...PRIVATE....and may not be posted in public.

You are responsible for your own posts.

**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook** UPDATED 01/21/2013

edit on Thu Feb 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join