It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting the Boston Marathon Bombing...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

NickDC202

dfens
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

One question that begs asking. If they were on the feds radar, how could they not be on the mafiya radar? How could they sanction that and for what purpose?

Fall guys come and go. Maybe that whole scene was a takeout of only one person. Also, if they were unsanctioned, how is the Tsarneav family still breathing?

Better question: Since they were on the Feds radar, why the urgent call to the public asking for help identifying the Tsarnaev brothers?

That is a better question.

Damn good question.

If this is a conspiracy as we speak... Why are they so sloppy?

Makes me consider that they might not like pretending anymore.

AAC.

If one considers that the Russian Federation (the country the US is claiming that is not sharing intel) not only alerted one agency about Tamerlan Tsarnaev, they alerted multiple agencies multiple times but much like the "Bin Laden Determined to Attack the US" memo, America chose to ignore this too.

Remember it was the FBI who did the dog and pony show begging for the public's help to identify black hat guy and white hat guy; funny enough, one of the agencies Russia warned about Tsarnaev was the FBI.

While the video of the Tsarnaev's planting the backpacks with the bombs has been widely discussed, no one official seems to have viewed it; I'd highlight Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick's comment on Meet the Press:

GOV. PATRICK: Well, the-- the videotape is not something I’ve seen. It’s been described to me in my briefings, but it does seem to-- to be pretty clear that-- that this suspect took the backpack off, put it down, did not react when the first explosion went off, and-- and then moved away from the backpack in time for the second explosion. So pretty-- pretty clear about his-- his involvement and pretty chilling, frankly, as it was described to me.

To be clear there are countless concerning questions about this investigation.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This unlocks a few of the mysteries of the bombing:

www.c-span.org.../fbi-news-conference-on-boston-marathon-bombings

Pay A LOT of attention to what Ed Davis, Boston Police Commissioner, says. He's not fully into the plot. He does reveal quite a bit - they even made him retract a statement about the JFK Library fire that just so happens to have happened on April 15th, 2013, witihin a few miles of the bombing. Also, forget about the West, TEXAS, "fertilizer explosion" that happened two days afterwards. Nothing to see here, move along.

This, too:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Video shows man in black with shredded pants running away in the aftermath of one of the blasts"

It's the fifth photo (a pair) on the article.

That is neither Tamerlan, nor Dzhorkhar.

Also, those are the pictures of the SECOND bombing. Initially, it was claimed that they had video footage of the brothers planting the second bomb, not the first. Afterwards, it got fuzzy.

_______

I'll try to tell a chronology of the days around of April 15th, 2013. I won't do a whole lot of "fact checking", but if I got something plainly wrong, please correct me. These are my views as someone who was obsessed with this event - I literally stopped everything and slept with CNN on.

This was a classic covert operation and Tamerlan and Dzhorkhar were not "lone wolves" (funny, a "pair" of "lone" wolves?).

I've been thinking lately. Only what matters, nowadays, are ritual murders. Only the gruesome, most strange murders, are part of our media narrative.

Everything else, well, that's life.

And the fact that every single one of major terrorist attacks had the fingerprints of a secret, elusive organization that has been pulling the strings of so-called "World Events" for decades, maybe centuries, well, that doesn't even raise an eyebrown anymore.

What bothers me, however, is how cleverly they pull this # up!!

I mean, could you pick a more innocent looking kid for a terrorist? He even made the cover of Rolling Stone!

So this was built to shock. Shock and awe... America? Hmmm... Perhaps. Just like 9/11? Oooh, the fingerprints!

The Boston Marathon Bombing was even predicted by Steve Jackson! Who knows what the Illuminati Game could have been if the Secret Service hadn't raid their offices and stole all their stuff!

I mean, the Secret Service! Not the Fumbling, Bumbling Idiots (with all due respect).

What did the FBI do after the Marathon Bombings? Clean up.

"Let them deal with the mess."

The secret, elusive organization stays in the shadows. Everyone else scrambles their world view.

Then the story gets real, real strange.

The FBI doesn't know who did it.

Two bombs, at a very unique date, and the FBI doesn't know? I mean, they might not have stopped it - perhaps because this is an inside job - but they definitely must have known about it.

All they have are two suspects, and some fuzzy surveillance camera photos.

Really?

I think that there was another event that had something to do with it.

That was - the Internet.

Specifically, this:

www.infowars.com...

And the original post that went along with it:

i.imgur.com...

"the raid is issued to occur on Friday". Look at the date. That's Monday. I'm sure many here have seen that post.

What happened on Friday?

www.usnews.com...

The biggest mother#ing raid in the history of the United States, after a cinematographic pursuit across town (never mind that the initial reason - a 7/11 robbery - was basically a hoax). Oh, the raid/lockdown actually FAILED to produce the suspect. He was "just outside" the grid and was found at night.

I can't not think of the movie "Wag the Dog" as I look back on what the Boston Marathon Bombings were...

The Internet, that started looking at the Marathon photos and picking up details (actually, not the "Internet" but the first poster who pointed out The Craft-smen around the scene). He knew. And he managed to throw it out in plain view. This was catastrophic, in my opinion. They had to change the story - like it usually happens, "Plan A" doesn't quite work out smoothly.

So they came up with the "ONLY LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS" idea.

www.c-span.org.../fbi-press-conference-on-the-boston-marathon-bombing-investigation

The FBI presented a couple of fuzzy pictures, and said "only look at these photos". Why would he say that? If he only has suspects, so far, why narrow down the possibilites to two people?

Then it got stranger. They knew these guys. They were absolutely "on the radar". You would imagine that if the FBI, in 2013, had someone "on the radar" - tipped by the Russian Intelligence, no less - they would have a couple of pictures of them lying around. Perhaps they were tracking them through GPS, just in case. How could they have doubts about who the people in the photos were?

But then, it got even stranger. There's this freaking photo-op of a guy with a cowboy hat carrying a wounded man in a wheelchair. Guess where those guys were in January 27th, 2014? Watching the State of the Union in the "First Lady Box Seats".

www.whitehouse.gov...

Well.

TL;DR: Obvious false flag. What the hell was the Department of Homeland Security doing?!
edit on 13-2-2014 by SomeoneWatching because: oh, url tags. "Those guys" instead of "that guy". I thought only the Wheelchair guy was there but I was wrong.

edit on 13-2-2014 by SomeoneWatching because: oops, there were two press conferences indeed.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Some interesting photo evidence.

Originally, police confirm, FBI gave the local authorities these suspects.

They also are wearing backpacks. Notice one of the back packs looks just like the exploded one.

Then this guy for some unexplained reason races away. I'll add, he looks like one of the original suspects.

Then this Craft contractor is seen leaning down in the shadows with a black backpack.

The you remember this guy from video who oddly fell down while catch something from the green colored shirt jogger?

Now here he is in the perfect photo op.

Now we see the seemingly set up photo op. The photographer walks to the perfect spot during the explosion. Or not seemingly, depending on your perspective.

I haven't seen too many bombing aftermaths, but is it normal to have a bomb thread your pants and not cause any blood?

Authorities say this was one of the bombs. Whats weird to me ( especially in this day and age) that someone could lift a back back over a steel boundary and leave it and walk away without any immediate reaction.

What's even weirder is that the only other Post explosion picture of the scene is blurred.

If you notice that the next door bar has soil or sand built up burying something. And the glass is still standing on table.

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

AAC

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Nice! I pointed out earlier in the thread about the bomb beside the trash can. How is the Trash Can still there? Or at least why is it not badly damaged?

Yes your right! Pictures are worth a thousand words. Here's some more pics of the questionable Back Packs!

Obviously these pictures are self explanatory. It's too obvious to me that the Boston Bombing was a False Flag Event.

But hey! That's maybe just me!!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm going to quote highly from something I posted in another thread on 17 May 2013:

Back in mid-May I hadn't become tied to a theory of what actually happened on 15 April, and for full disclosure I still have more questions than answers; but the evening of 18 April and events of 19 April opened my eyes to the fact that something was amiss...like when you go to bed at 3am on 19 April and wake up 3 hours later to learn everything you knew and viewed when passed out kinda, sorta didn't happen.

However it was on 26 April that I picked up on something that has yet to be appropriately or satisfactorily explained; here is what I wrote on 17 May:

CNN's Brian Todd covered the carjacking at the top of the 2pm hour on 26 April 2013. The story comes from Northeastern University criminology Professor James Fox who met with "Danny" (who CNN notes is not his real name, it is his nickname) who refuses to go on camera or give his real name. (* NOTE: Although a few days later "Danny" DID go on camera with his face obstructed and his voice altered for his first and only real interview about the alleged carjacking. Guess which reporter landed this interview with "Danny"? Yep, you guessed it; CBS News' John Miller whose history I detailed in my previous post).

Here is a direct quote from CNN's Brian Todd: "He's relayed everything through this professor, James Fox and they've told this to the Boston Globe and they also told it to us." Todd continues to give the overview of the carjacking and before going to footage of his on camera interview with professor James Fox he says "professor James Fox tells us the first words of the suspect." When I initially read the Boston Globe article a few things about the carjacking story struck me as very strange and the details of the alleged carjacking seemed suspect; but add the fact that "Danny's" mouthpiece is a Northeastern University Professor of Criminology, this "Danny" story just seems like a complete farce IMO.

Btw the story about how Tamerlan Tsarnaev allegedly gained access to the Mercedes has changed three times since the initial reporting and include: Tamerlan opened the drivers side door from the outside, Tamerlan was screaming at "Danny" and "Danny" couldn't hear him so he rolled down his window and Tamerlan opened the door from the inside, and "Danny" rolled down his window and Tamerlan opened the door (with no explanation of how it was opened).

If you recall "Danny" allegedly made his miraculous escape from the Mercedes SUV while Tamerlan was fiddling with the GPS and Dzokhar was in the store buying snacks. Instead of chasing or killing "Danny" the Tsarnaev's let him escape 200 feet away. Instead of frantically trying to escape or ditch Danny's car or at least throw away his mobile phone, the brothers took the car and wound up in the shootout with one gun that apparently had an endless clip. However, the biggest flaw in the Danny story is seen in this photo:

Notice the reflection in the right glass door, it's Tamerlan. Tamerlan and Dzokhar were both in the store making purchases and couldn't look more relaxed. If you recall, the full photo I shared above only came out long after the cropped shot of just Dzokhar leaving the store.

"Danny" in my opinion is spewing the words of Professor James Fox and a cursory look at Fox's bio might make you think so too: Author of eighteen books, including Violence and Security on Campus (2010), The Will to Kill (2007) and Extreme Killing (2005); Member of USA TODAY Board of Contributors; Author of the Crime and Punishment blog for the Boston Globe (Since 2010) and Former columnist for the Boston Herald, writing three times monthly on crime and justice issues.

If the "Danny" story can not be proved, the rest of the night's events become highly suspect.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Great post. Yes, there are more holes in this story than any other "atack" I remember. A logical thinker who looked at this story with an open mind would definitely walk away with questions... but why are there no questions being posed?

Media Blackout.

AAC

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow didn't know all that about the benz. I mean that last picture really says a lot, they are in a stolen car that the guy got away and is 100% going to tell the cops and you go and stop a gas station? And to go in with out even trying to hide their face from the camera that just about everybody in the world knows exist, not that exact one but what gas station doesn't have a cam on the door in.
Thanks for posting that, great stuff. This page is chalk full of great pictures that really show a lot. Can't deny the presence of what one can almost 100% ID as craft, but at the least private security or contractors(mercs)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
Does anyone know why Michele Obama visited Ali Al-Harbi in the hospital after boston bombing?

Does anyone else find it odd that it's always a Saudi that is being protected by the USA after a terrorist attack?

AAC
edit on 1-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

wasn't the recent newsw that the sauds just threatened terrorism at sochi if the US didn't do Syria and they even offered to pay for it ( for the us of the us's alciaduh cohort ) too
edit on 14-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
One other bit of important information.

3 DEAD, 260 WOUNDED

How many times have you heard that one?

Now take a look at the pictures again. COUNT THE PEOPLE AROUND THE BOMBED AREAS.

Where are these hundreds of wounded?

Now, it can't be a total lie. But what I feel the "officials" did was count every single person that somehow freaked out a bit after the bombing, as "wounded". A "big number" plays right into the hand of those that want the death sentence to Dzhorkhar.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Can you post links to that?

Thanks.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's not just the different colour backpacks that are a cause for this Boston Bombing Evidence Charade! There are more inconsistencies regarding the killing of the first suspect during this apparent shoot-out!

Although by no means clear, the words below appear to be shouted by the suspects as they come under police gunfire.

- 24 seconds: “chill out”
- 26 seconds: “chill out”, “chill out”
- 31 seconds: “chill out”
- 37 seconds: “we didnt do it”
- 41 seconds: “we didnt do it”
- 45 seconds: “we didnt do it”
- 1 minute 9 seconds: “hey officer”

Despite being described as a “shootout,” the audio suggests that shots are only being fired in one direction by police and that the brothers are not returning fire at this point in the exchange.

The tape offers little proof as to the Tasrnaev brother’s guilt, but it follows a number of other intriguing caveats which some have offered as evidence that the suspects were framed and had no actual involvement in the bombings.

And how in the hell did Tamerlan Tsarnaev go from arrested to stripped naked then run over and shot?

Tamerlan is then stripped and cuffed and led away by police.

The Police and the FBI said he was run over by his brother. How does that work?

"The suspects’ mother Zubeidat Tsarnaeva continues to insist that her sons are innocent, telling the Associated Press, “It’s all lies and hypocrisy.”

She's right!

The aunt of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, claims that the footage which emerged of police arresting a naked uninjured man was her nephew, contradicting the official narrative that Tsarnaev was critically injured in a shoot-out and suggesting he may have been killed while in custody.

Eyewitnesses to the shoot-out contradict claims by authorities that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ran over his own brother in a car, stating instead that he was run over by police.

More lies and inconsistencies from the Police and FBI but still the dumb public still nod their heads and believe what they are told to believe!

According to John B Wells on C2C a witness at the scene called into another radio program saying that the younger brother did not run over the older, and that the police ran him over, then got out of the car and shot him twice while he was laying barely conscious on the ground.

These 2 guys were patsies in another inside job False Flag.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

I notice how there are no debunkers on this thread fighting the story. This thread has the perfect amount of truth, presented in a non-threatening way, which just calls for answers.

I really wish more people would comment on this information. It is more obvious than the 9/11 attach being covered up ( and that was really obvious).

Where are all the disbelievers?

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

charlyv
Yea, saying "Chill out, we didn't do it" , while at the same time firing back at the police, and then throwing a P-Cooker at them. That is some way to give up. This idiot can repeat those lines all he wants before his execution. They should let the maimed people that survived his actions, push the button.

Yes these two brothers had big ole pressure cookers in their backpacks that they left at the bomb site, and they had some in their pockets too to throw later like softballs. They carried like a dozen of these things around tossing them everywhere I heard.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Seriously? Where is the can vid can you possibly make out the sound of either a p cooker popping off or the crash of said p cooker hitting the ground? Only sound i heard was gun shots, even if they were shooting back, they only had 1 gun right? Would be interesting to get an expert and see how many shots can be taken out of that audio....

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Seriously? Where is the can vid can you possibly make out the sound of either a p cooker popping off or the crash of said p cooker hitting the ground? Only sound i heard was gun shots, even if they were shooting back, they only had 1 gun right? Would be interesting to get an expert and see how many shots can be taken out of that audio....

Seriously?
??????
I said they had pressure cookers in their pockets...get it?
edit on 15-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Ya i chuckled when I was reading that. To be honest when that poster had put "p cooker" it went right past me that it was pressure cooker. Was thinking more like pipe bomb, which would make more sense.

But where else would they have had it? They didn't have the packs anymore, and that benz was stolen correct? Be hard to say they had it stashed in the car already

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Sarcams sometimes misses on ATS. Needless to say, yes, the real story is absolutely stupid.

What is more stupid is that people are not screaming from their roofs that the evidence is obvious!!!! We have liars that are leading us.

The real question remains, does the Obama administration know about this, or is it a shadow government pulling it off? I think it's the latter.

AAC

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Ya that "seriously" wasn't meant towards you, that is my horrible rhetorical response when i find new info out, as I was not aware that the previous poster meant that they had thrown a pressure cooker at the police.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I assume you have heard of the Nick Vogt and Jeff Bauman conspiracy. The conspiracy is that they are the same person.

Jeff Bauman was the guy who lost both of his legs in Boston marathon. However, nick Vogt was a West Point graduate who lost his legs in Iraq a few years earlier. Decide for yourselves.

Here he is in the army picture.

For those who think he isn't the same person. What are the odds of two people with both legs amputeed also has a missing pinky finger?

AAC

edit on 15-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Also wouldn't there be a trail of blood behind that wheel chair? Fair enough they stopped the bleeding before they put him in the chair and moved him but wouldn't there still be some dripping? I mean he just lost both his legs right?
I have not heard of him, I haven't gone to far into the hole on this one. And the what I have looked at was just focused on the time frame of the bombing.
I had not seen how inconsistent the account of after was, as far as the chase and the shoot out and all the craziness about the confessions they get. It sounds like a bollywood movie.
It is a striking resemblance and the missing pinky is very interesting... Wonder if that picture will stick around

And I think the obama admin knows about it, I accept the idea of a shadow government but not completely separate form the POTUS. They may give him plausible deniability if SHTF but I think all prez know what is going on
edit on thSat, 15 Feb 2014 23:49:35 -0600America/Chicago220143580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join