It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The implications-posting image is wrong.

Here is my take on it:

"Many people think that great change on Earth will arrive through things like Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations, extraterrestrials landing, pole shifts, second comings, God's wrath, and so on. They hope that these things might change people and thus make the world better. But this can never happen."

Are you saying that a POLE SHIFT can not happen, because people are too passive? What kind of sense does that make? Pole shifts HAVE happened already in Earth's history, and they naturally happen from time to time, almost regularly. To say it can _NEVER_ happen, is quite short-sighted and false indeed, if not downright a lie.

Extra-Terrestrials also have already landed, even before this planet was populated, and a lot ever since. The UFO-phenomenon at least should have made this fact crystal clear to everyone with any sense.

Why couldn't "presidential revelations" happen? In a way, they also happen all the time - if you look at their hand sign, their very 'telling' tales in their speeches, the hypnotic patterns they use, their masonic gestures, and if you reverse their speeches and listen to their real message, you can see that they definitely do happen.

And to say that "great change on Earth .. can never happen .. through Earth changes" is some kind of reverse circular reasoning and doubletalk that I don't even know how to start decoding. So change can't happen through chance? Someone really didn't think things through.

Cataclysms can't make things change?

Look, I am not going to quote the whole "Implications" bit, but I want to say this:

Some of it makes sense - if people just passively 'receive' and hope that some external force changes everything for good, without any effort on their part (like expecting Jesus to have died for their Karmic deeds, so they don't have to be responsible adults and do what's right), it's obvious that those people will always be controlled and imprisoned, enslaved and all that. It's obvious that such people cannot change the world for the better, and break their chains and throw away their shackles.

However, this is just the attitude problem of the masses - it has nothing to do with the actual point that pole shifts and such _CAN_ happen, regardless of what attitudes the people living on a planet might have. Cosmic impacts happen in the Universe all the time, and Divine Intervention can also happen any time. Furthermore, a divine messenger told us that he would return (though it goes against his lecture of never promising anything, because we don't own the future, so every promise is a lie), and I don't see why he would stay away just because people have passive/victim mentalities or attitudes.

I'd also like to add that if you think of people who are in prisons, they can't just mass-escape and expect to rule the world. They are in a hopeless situation, pretty much, and all they can really do is passively suffer, and like victims, wait until their sentence is over, OR until someone breaks them free or something. Individually, some of them might even escape, but even if they do, they are still in trouble, and can never really live the kind of life they want, unless they have lots of resources waiting for them outside.

The point is, that when you are in a system that is pretty well rooted in place, that can't really be shaken by even enormous revolts that much, and where a message to the masses can't really be delivered by anyone except TPTB, you can't really expect the people to not be passive/victims - because they really are victims at that point.

When the system is thoroughly corrupted, and pretty much anything an individual does, is building on a rotten core and basis, you have to change the WHOLE SYSTEM, dig out its roots and start all over, fresh, when there's -no- oppressive structures or evil people left. That's the only way to really change the world for the better - nothing good can be built on corrupt setting. It will just become rotten or corrupted.

So, the _WHOLE_SYSTEM_ has to go, before a good system can ever be put in place. Nothing less will do. Any effort to build upon such a rotten system will just end up becoming another rotten system. It will ALL HAVE TO GO.

And the humans do not have the power to do this - that's why a larger force, a real cataclysm, a real CONSEQUENCE of the horrors imposed upon humanity will have to happen, before a good system can be built. Otherwise it's just a waste of time.

So while there is a bit of a point there, there is also a disregard of how bad things are, and how the evil of the corrupt system has already seeped (I thought this would be "sept", but it's "seeped") through everything and is found pretty much everywhere.

When the cancer is almost in all the cells, you can't just build a couple of good cells and hope that everything will be fine; those cells will just become cancerous as well.

The only thing you can do is wipe out all cells, and start fresh, start anew.

And the things people and the structure are doing to this planet, it's a miracle that things have survived this well for this long! Look around, and see that there's nuclear waste piling up with no safe way of storing it, there's garbage dumps getting larger every day without a way of disposing all the trash that humanity keeps pumping out 24/7/356, the pollution increases when people increase, because the amount of cars and highways increase, which of course leads to less nature, because they have to make more room for more roads that have to be able to carry more cars and more airplanes.. cigarettes are selling like hot cakes, people consider quaffing cell poison as a normal part of their celebrational routines (and find any excuse to indulge in this madness-creating addiction), drugs are used heavily, animals are slaughered mercilessly so their bloody flesh can be unhealthily and hypocritically eaten, and most humans on the planet are obsessed with sex, sports, shoes and handbags and daytime soap operas.

Electricity is consumed more and more every day, while the population of 7 billion keeps increasing..

This is not sustainable, no matter HOW you look at it - a cataclysmic end is just waiting to happen - if not for any other reason, then because humanity grows to be too big and the pollution destroys breathable air, garbage dumps become so big there's hardly any other areas left, except the highways and high-rise buildings..

When a limited resource, Earth, is being consumed, polluted, pillaged, raped and destroyed at an exponential rate, by constantly growing amount of people with constantly expanding needs - it's a given, that it will have to end badly one day or night.

In short; a cataclysm is indeed the ONLY way for a just and harmonious humanity to ever exist on this planet, and it _WILL_ happen, with 100% certainty, because what's going on now, simply isn't sustainable for much longer. The planet can't take it anymore, and the pole shift is imminent - it might not happen in 100 or 200 years, but it will happen, because it MUST - it is a natural way for a planet to cleanse itself and renew its energies and pathways.

There's also the additional point of Karma, which needs victims to be able to work properly, and some other points that the simplistic quoted picture text did not take into account in the narrow viewpoint it exemplifies, but I am weary and this topic is too large, and I think I made my point.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

So the announcement that I see on farsight.org is about the building of the pyramids by extraterrestrials?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The implications-posting image is wrong.
reply to post by Shoujikina

Well it's the image that was originally posted...

The rest of your post,

You are talking to Char-Lee as if they are the one writing the Implications, but my take on her/his post was kind of dripping with a wry sarcasm.

But you may be right about what she meant, who knows--ask her/him.

I do know you sure like to write a lot, though, the main thing I got from your post as I stopped reading after the fifth paragraph.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I needed to laugh at something ridiculous so I pulled from his latest Facebook postings...

As I posted in mid-February of this year when I create my official Facebook Page, I described how I am going to transition that page to contain all of the Farsight materials. Everything related to Farsight that was posted on this Facebook profile has also been posted to the Facebook page, and there is no reason for the duplication. I described how I would do that after the major announcement, and that is around now. So, starting this week, I will begin restructuring this profile page to resume its normal task of containing my personal themes, ideas, and art. I will continue to post many Farsight things on this profile page, but I that will only be during a transition period to give people to time to work with the official page.

Followed by...

It is always difficult to do anything in a public way these says, especially on the Internet. Most of the people following this Facebook page (about 8,000) are doing so for the positive benefit the information contains on it may provide. The negative posts that are appearing here by people who seem disappointed about the recent announcement are repetitive, and they can destroy a page's positive benefit. It is OK to disagree with something, but to destroy something is different. Unfortunately, destruction is all too common today. Anger is an intense emotion. Remember that all of life is a creation. We are all artists, and we create our lives like an artist who paints on canvas, but we do it with the energy of life as the medium. All that I do, with and without Farsight, is a work of art, and I value each creation, just as I value the creation of others. If someone does not like a creation, it is OK to leave. There is no one holding you here. But you want to respect the venue where the creation resides so that others who do appreciate the creation can absorb what they wish. If you are someone who is upset with the announcement, however important I may feel it to be, simply "Unfriend/Unfollow" and move on. I will still respect you and your creation regardless of whether you respect mine. To restructure this page, I will begin in a few days to more carefully limit the posts that appear here. I do not wish to censor. But this is my house.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I did tell Spiro that I couldn't find Dr. Courtney Brown's posts on Facebook. A few hours later there was an announcement from facebook stating certain areas had not been able to get facebook to work proper or for some, not at all. That they now resolved the problem.I guess I'd been in the 1st category. Plus I had to change my pass as I had my account hacked. I was kind of frustrated by that point. I found them but someone else already posted what I'd been going to but why have duplicate post replies?

StormyStars
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yes. I already said that a few pages back to Spiro. When I looked for the date changes Doc Brown made.

Doc from the Back to the Future movies is more believable than "Doc" Brown.

lol! I do not recall stating I believed in Doc Brown. & you're right. The Doc from Back to the Future was more believable lol!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

on Mar, 16 2014 @ 15:37 link quote reply

StormyStars
Yes. You are correct. And I take pride in that. Means I've never been a Lemming/sheep....

Yet still landed here at the bottom of the cliff!
edit on 16-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: Carry on carrion. We vultures gots ta eat!

recycled

Writer

Registered: th312009Wed, 29 Jul 2009 01:34:35 -05000709th31amWed, 29 Jul 2009 01:34:35 -0500
Member is offline.
251 41
292 3 19

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 16:02 link quote reply Well, I'll say it on this thread also I suppose. Could this "remote viewing changing the world" prediction have anything to do with Uri Geller being enlisted to give authorities information on the missing Malaysian flight?
Just an idea.

The only thing we have to fear is being ill-prepared... Spiro
Always Attacking The BS

Registered: th312009Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:24:39 -05001009th31amFri, 16 Oct 2009 09:24:39 -0500
Member was on ATS
15 minutes ago 905 419
1,448 15 29

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 16:02 link quote reply

ErgoTheMirror

Yet still landed here at the bottom of the cliff!
edit on 16-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: Carry on carrion. We vultures gots ta eat!

Giggles, you have changed that twice now

This one is better

Spiro

Yes Egonthemirror,UNbreakable, Chamberf-6 & Spiro..JUST like the rest of you here on page 60. I don't even want to to say what I'm thinking lol! Ciao y'all....thx for waking me up

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

StormyStars
Yes Egonthemirror,UNbreakable, Chamberf-6 & Spiro..JUST like the rest of you here on page 60.

I don't pretend I'm superior to the people I'm walking over the cliff with. I'm certainly no better than you... just dancing to a different beat.

I stated clearly my reasons for choosing to follow along and what I expected to get out of it.

You've proven your sense of pride and sense of superiority. Congrats! Do you *actually* feel better today? Has it helped with those migraines or the chaos in your life you've written about a few times?

StormyStars
I don't even want to to say what I'm thinking lol!

Why? What are you afraid of seeing?

StormyStars
Ciao y'all....thx for waking me up

Not yet...

StormyStars

Nah. The path is still interesting and I still care about the beings walking it.
/hug

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Can stupidity be weaponized?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Yes Egonthemirror,UNbreakable, Chamberf-6 & Spiro..JUST like the rest of you here on page 60. I don't even want to to say what I'm thinking lol! Ciao y'all....thx for waking me up

I said a few times I am here out of curiosity and an attempt to have an open mind about this.

I don't see how seeing the way Brown is reacting now is contradicting my curiosity, though personally having an open mind about his motives now is changing.

I don't think I fell off any cliff.

I'm still curious to see how he handles all this and how it all pans out.
edit on 3/17/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: capitalized wrong letter

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Can stupidity be weaponized?

You should ask yourself that one, it seems to be a threat you have used in different words.
You have mentioned bad things happening to those who disagree with you and talked about how some of them drop dead.
Weaponization of stupidity?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I agree the result is what counts or not . What comes of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
I agree the result is what counts or not . What comes of it.

Does that mean you try to weaponize stupidity, or your hucksterism, or whatever you like to call it to cause harm to those who disagree and don't accept you?

As long as the result is that of a weapon?

Or should I ask your "scribe" Phil the recorder of your "holy words"?
edit on 3/17/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This thread has become narcissistic and strange.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

It's not the labels that apply but the hearts we decry or supply.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
so, no other places have spread this 'announcement'?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the event was the announcement. From the time of the announcement a month should pass. From one moon to the next.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

taoistguy
so, no other places have spread this 'announcement'?

Last I heard from his FB page is that he is going to wait to finish the "announcement" due to the "dust up" after people were upset he asked for money.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
I was under the impression that the event was the announcement. From the time of the announcement a month should pass. From one moon to the next.

What event?

You have said that you are the announcement, is that what you are talking about?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
I was under the impression...

I was under the impression we're chasing our tales and sniffing each other's buts.
edit on 18-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: ∴TheExhaustion

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Since human stupidity is rampant. It should be good for something, like fertilizing plants.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62 >>

join