It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Million Felons, 47 Million on SNAP, 13 Million on Welfare, 15 Million Unemployed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Oh good hell.

A lot of talk, but nothing in relation to usable info.

I want people dead, babies to suffer, puppies to get kicked, habitat for humanity homes to set afire, paraplegics be forced to crawl everywhere and single mothers to be pillaged of their flowery goodness.

You forgot to add who I hate.

Gay Midgets, really tall albinos, transsexual Eskimos, blacks with hairy toes, Chinese people that speak french and the Dutch.

Got anything else that hasn't been pitched at me?

edit on 5-2-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

What do you think happens when you take food access away from millions of people at once? So, the only conclusion is another human wants anther to go hungry, get sick, die.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

The only insight offered by macmac is that we need to kick everyone off of welfare and food stamps.

Thats all hes offering.

He doesnt understand anything else.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

As my Southern Baptist grandma would say:

Bless his heart.

(If you ain't from the south, you won't get it)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

So, you are operating under the trickle down theory, then. Because what you offer is that.

Now, take that thought and apply it with this. Food stamps are cut. I, as a tax payer, are allotted say for argument sake, $100 extra each month now. I have $100 I will more than likely spend out of my money. That is the full $100 directly to business, instead of about 30% in the form of a EBT, that the welfare person gets.
That is $70 more dollars injected into the economy.

What the Rulers don't get, is the processing fees associated with the EBT charges.

Money still gets into the economy, without Govt dipping its hand into it.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

reply to post by onequestion

And the planing of finances by using your heart instead of your head, is the reason why most people are in the bad situation they are in and the main reason Govt has become the sugar daddy for millions.

Look, I understand it is hard, but difficult choices usually are hard. It usually takes a person that leads with their brain, not their bleeding heart, to be successful.

But again, I do love the whole blanket statement that people are just too dumb to be able to feed themselves without the Govt stealing from some to give to others.

Guess I have more faith in the individual then any of the three of you.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by macman

What do you think happens when you take food access away from millions of people at once? So, the only conclusion is another human wants anther to go hungry, get sick, die.

Now wait a second.

I am not starving and becoming sick, and the Govt takes from me.

Guess the old Macman adage applies. It is always different for Progressives.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

You need to break yourself from the idea that the precepts on economics that you have come to accept have any validity at all in this corrupt world.

Anyways, pretending a group of insanely wealthy people will not conspire to steal money from the workers is as pretending two crackheads won't conspire to sell crack.

Trusting rich people with money is like taking a clean 95 SS with a sunroof, a pound of weed in the front seat next to a pair of jordans and a fresh white t shirt, and a AK in the backseat - then leaving it in an alley in Detroit for a few decades unattended and expecting it to be there when you get back. So no, I don't accept "trickle down" economics as even existent.

edit on 5-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Hey, you pitched this idea that the money from welfare gets adsorbed into the economy in the same method outlined in trickle down.

But, what you state just shows exactly how much Govt reaches into the pocket of the people, and removes it, to help the end user. That being TPTB.

So, less and smaller Govt seems, by the scientific process, to the be best solution.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Has nothing to do with bleeding hearts and everything to do with the distorted reality that most people are living in thanks to a literal need for consumerism to propel the economy resulting in illusory precepts on finances and financial status. And in more ways than I have described in this thread, btw.

"Bleeding heart?" Bad - must have been shot or stabbed.

Giving to the poor, regardless of presupposed judgments? Always good - even if it's coming from the government out of your taxes. But that is not just pure benevolence talking either. Currently, it is very convenient for all of us given the circumstances.

But were it actually bad for us, I would still say do it, to be honest.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

macman

Hey, you pitched this idea that the money from welfare gets adsorbed into the economy in the same method outlined in trickle down.

But, what you state just shows exactly how much Govt reaches into the pocket of the people, and removes it, to help the end user. That being TPTB.

So, less and smaller Govt seems, by the scientific process, to the be best solution.

No that is what you have been tricked into believing by the ruling class. The government is the only thing that can keep the ruling class in line. Notice how I said *can*. They have not thus far. That needs to change. I guess that is why it is fitting to call them the ruling class instead of the upper class. They own our politicians and both political parties.

Anyways, I never suggested that the welfare is absorbed into the economy in neither a trickle down nor a trickle up. You don't understand the full impact of the human resource and the effect of birth rates on technology and infrastructure.

But, being a southern red neck, I do expect you to do

fine math. (You can't get to me until summer btw, ya'll don't know how to drive in the snow!)
edit on 5-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

Giving to the poor, regardless of presupposed judgments? Always good - even if it's coming from the government out of your taxes. But that is not just pure benevolence talking either. Currently, it is very convenient for all of us given the circumstances.

But were it actually bad for us, I would still say do it, to be honest.

Wrong, it is bad when Govt does it. Not only is it buying votes, it creates dependency on Govt, and puts Govt in control of peoples lives.

It is forced penance.
It is theft in the same way money is stolen from people to give to others, and not only that, the Govt steals from that money so they can "help" or run the Agency that is created to "help" those people.

I guess that you think you are creating jobs if you go and break a window of someones house. I mean, after all, once the window is broken, the owner now spends money for a new window, and that pays someone to do work.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

No that is what you have been tricked into believing by the ruling class. The government is the only thing that can keep the ruling class in line.

Okay, now I know that you are full of crap.

Thanks for playing. Please move to the next sap.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

fine math. (You can't get to me until summer btw, ya'll don't know how to drive in the snow!)

Ah, fooled again.

Southern Born, but still lived all across the US.

Snow, heat, monsoon, etc... no big deal.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Well, it doesn't matter if you see it because regardless of what we think - the script has already been written. Politics is all for show.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Oh....i see...

Uh.....

Nice savage

Good savage

Want a beer, boy?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Don't drink. But, I would love to sit down with just about anyone from ATS for a discussion.

I am keen on the Bolthouse Green Goodness fruit/veggie drinks.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Yeah, we have that stuff in MI

It became legal for medical purposes a few years ago

Personally, I stick to my caffeinated water. The purple stuff from Kroger. Way better than MIO and cheaper too.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

macman

MOMof3
reply to post by macman

Now wait a second.

I am not starving and becoming sick, and the Govt takes from me.

Guess the old Macman adage applies. It is always different for Progressives.

A progressive and a conservative were sitting at a bar, arguing about politics.
Conservative "I am not starving and becoming sick, and the Govt takes from me."
Progressive "I am not starving and becoming sick, and I pay my taxes because except for the Grace of God, There Go I.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Meanwhile, while they were arguing, the bartender was overcharging them for all of their drinks because they were too drunk to notice.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join