It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible paranormal photograph (needs photo analysis)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A few days ago someone sent me a photo. I dont know what its meant to show but it seems theres something there, i dont have the qualifications to tell if this one is fake or not, can anyone that analyzes photos of this nature to try and figure out if its authentic. Ive done a basic google image search and no results that looked like it showed up.

Im not disclosing any information publicly about how i got the picture, i was torn as i wasnt sure whether to post it or not but i couldnt withhold it from the ATS community.

well here it is.

edit on 4-21600kThu, 30 Jan 2014 22:48:17 -0600pm41 by NZkraw1 because: title change

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Do you trust the person that sent this to you? .....or was it from a random stranger? ...and I'm not really sure what I'm looking at.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

i know the person and they dont seem like the kind of person that would hoax, but im not convinced that it is 100% authentic it could be or it might not. i wasnt sure and im still not about what the photo is supposed to show.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
To me it shows a wall with hidden lighting behind a valence. The bright spots look like they are coming from there.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just did a online 'forensic' photo analysis using fotoforensics.com and this was the ELA result:
fotoforensics.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm getting these bright spots on all my iPhone photos lately. I'm not at my computer to know what device took the photo.

The bright spots can be anywhere in my photos and eyeballs go glowing white instead of the usual red in blue eyes. They looked like demons.

It can be lens flare or some other camera malfunction

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Some glittery cut glass object on the room can be causing a reflection.
edit on 31-1-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Two reflections from a light source on a wall?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I could project that on a wall through a piece of paper with a couple of holes cut out and a flashlight.Just saying...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If this was in the sky i would say UFO for sure, but it isn't, so i'll say Rocks..

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Maybe it's a gray cat ? My cats eyes glow like that from mycell phone photos.....I can barely make out pointed ears and 2 legs hanging down. Looks like a cat hanging down on the back of a sofa to me. ...or at least that's what I'm seeing.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Too creepy

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hello!

Could it be possible for you to give access to the original photo "as it"? Unfortunately, ATS remove/change the Exif metadatas when you embed the photo on a post here, so...

What I can say for now is:
1- EXIFtool shows almost no Exif:

Note that the presence of the JFIF marker is suspicious as it is NOT present natively in any original photography.

2- JPEGSnoop detect a modification in the JPEG compression algorithm:

Not sure what software could have been used at this point though.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

thank you for your analysis, heres the orginal picture link that was given to me tinypic.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
thank you anyone who may have taken an interest in this thread, i found out the person who sent me the picture has GIMP, which matches the signature stated in the other post above my last. so it must be a HOAX until proven otherwise.

happy hunting ATS'ers maybe one day there will be an authentic photo that can prove the existence of ghosts/bigfoot/anything else questionable.

edit on 6-21600kSat, 01 Feb 2014 21:44:56 -0600pm61 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join