It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Species With Amnesia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: Wolfenz

well not to get involved in your discussion over the integrity of this chap, i would point out that you must consider the possibilty that it could also be an as yet unclassified ailment or deformity. the should point you here first.

Right class of Deformity ...

But there are Quite a Few ..in the Area of the Paracas Peninsula, of Natural Skulls
that are not Binded with such deformity ..

Look at the Mummified Children with Elongated Skulls..

Look at the unusual Large Eye Sockets and large Jaw ( The RAMIS )
just about in every case you will see this

Seee these Mummified Children / you actually think this skull has been binded
and it caused the Large Eye Sockets and Large ( RAMIS ) in the Jaw! ??

Here are Normal skeletons with skull of children in Age stages

So you and Harte are trying to say they are Normal Children
that had been cranium Binded and nothing more ?

I beg to differ...

but there is Plenty of Copy Cats

as there is a lot of Photo Evidence of Peruvians from the
late 19th century to the early 20th century
having a deliberately Head binding deformity
but not like the Ancient Skulls in Paracas
with large eye sockets and large Jaws that i can see
seem to me that the Peruvians tried to imitate...

clearly this could be binded ...
but what get me is the Ramis on this Jaw how wide it is ..
let alone the enlarged Eye Sockets
the Cranium Fusion says differently

well there must been a Big Culture all over the World close to 2,000 years ago
from head binding .. what reason and from what source? perhaps a copy cat , of the Real Thing

from Pre Columbia to Africa to Europe ( France Germany ) to Asia to Russia ( Omsk ) Skulls
have been found around in the same time frame ...

Deformed, Pointy Skull from Dark Ages Unearthed in France
By Tia Ghose, Staff Writer | November 15, 2013 12:05pm ET
- See more at: www.livescience.com...
( pic it shows Normal Ramis in the jaw and Normal Eye Sockets so Obviously Binding for sure )

edit on 62016SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago6162 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Wolfenz
The Dispilio Tablet
its one of the Oldest form of actual Writing .. little over 7 thousand years old..
and predates a lot of other claimed 1st written recorded history..

It Calls into Question because, it predate's what scholars to science Archaeologist ETC: once thought
when Written Language came to be and this is ((( 2,000 ))) years older the the oldest Sumerian Text..

Actually, it's a proto-alphabet and somewhat vaguely similar in style to other types of proto-writing at the time (Egyptian comes to mind.) As to "calling it into question", scholars acknowledge proto-writing from China the same age as the Vinca script. Wikipedia's entry on proto-writing is interesting

ok ... Who Knows what type of Clay to Stone Cuneiform Tablets
that were Out there and what they contained for Knowledge
in those Ancient Middle eastern Libraries that were Destroyed and Burned!!
through the Centuries and Millenniums... from Religion Fundels , and Conquering Raids

Durible media ?? not when they are Smashed to bits! or Parchments Scrolls Books that were
intentionally Burned

They also destroyed their books that were no longer useful or are outdated. We do that, too... try to find American history books or science books from the 1800's - or even fiction. Unless the author is famous, the works disappear. Same with other cultures. How many medical textbooks from the 1200's would be useful or practical or even informational today?

Some of what disappeared from the Library of Alexandria was (reportedly) very badly done and boring plays written by one of the Ptolemy pharaohs - but was kept for awhile because he was pharaoh. Everyone assumes that we lost wonderful knowledge and doesn't realize that a lot of things would have been very ethno-centric (i.e. "the Sumerians are the best culture in the world and invented everything and those other people don't count," etc.)

yet we have been on this Planet ( Modern Man ) for 250,000 + years or 400,000 years
Depending what Scientist your Asking .. LOL

Nearly a million years, actually. Revisions may happen if we find more bones.

if you want to talk about a Big Brain Fart of Amnesia

check or see the Sites of Puma Punku of Lost Ancient Advanced Technology ( 1,000 to 2,000 years + )
that Modern Technology would have a hard time duplicating ..
and still have difficulty trying to explain how they were built from a so called Primitive People INCAS
The One of Most Controversial Site on the Planet.. ..

Badly cut stones fitted together? We can do much better than that. We could replicate it in mirror-bright synthetics.

They also destroyed their books that were no longer useful or are outdated. We do that, too... try to find American history books or science books from the 1800's - or even fiction. Unless the author is famous, the works disappear

Really I just bought School 18th century Txt Books History Book 1864 and a 1873 Math Book at a local Thrift store ..
from a Local Library.. ( must of been in the Basement ) but i know what you mean ... you think they would of made copies instead of destroying them you know like 2nd 3rd 4th etc.. printing ( Copying ) or updating the tablets LOL

How many medical textbooks from the 1200's would be useful or practical or even informational today?

Come one Really Bryd ??

How Many I say Quite of Few ... 12th century Medical Books would be ..

as to Why .. Hmmm ... perhaps those Books could of contained Medicine from Herbs & Plants to Insects,
to Cure a lot of things , unfortunately most of that information is lost now ..
and few that still had some of the Knowledge were probably Burned at the Stake and had their
Remedy Books Destroyed in all of the sake of them being a heretic and played with witch craft ..
form the 11th to the 17th century

Ancient Egyptian Remedy's are still being discovered

i remember on medical team duplicated the Medicine
from a Egyptian Papyrus parchment and it did exactly what it said it would Curing a infected Stye in the eye
killing the Bacteria .. were modern medicine at little effect ..

well here something like it but makeup
Ancient Egypt’s Toxic Makeup Fought Infection, Researchers Say
By SINDYA N. BHANOOJAN. 18, 2010
www.nytimes.com...

Thousand-year-old Anglo-Saxon potion kills MRSA superbug
www.cnn.com...

Traditional and Modern Uses of Natural Honey in Human Diseases: A Review
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It goes on and ON and ON ...

Some of what disappeared from the Library of Alexandria was (reportedly) very badly done and boring plays written by one of the Ptolemy pharaohs - but was kept for awhile because he was pharaoh. Everyone assumes that we lost wonderful knowledge and doesn't realize that a lot of things would have been very ethno-centric (i.e. "the Sumerians are the best culture in the world and invented everything and those other people don't count," etc.)

yeah i get ya Bryd .. and Understand where you are coming from .. I Really Do..

but the Possibility's are there from a Port Trade HUB
of who knows what came into port and was taken and copied ..

but im looking at the Big Picture here Not Just Alexandria im talking about nor Sumeria
and the the Biggest Center Hub of Knowledge in either Iran or Iraq cant remember which one
The Persian World was Once the Center Of Knowledge in the World and then after like 900 AD
Religion Killed it!! Islamic Religion .. Neil Degrassier Tyson Would Agree with that one !!
hell , Neil even mentioned it !!

Hell Our European Lingo & Numeric Writing is a Form of Arabic Text
that was passed down through out the Mediterranean ..

but when i see the Shame of Lost Ancient historical Library's Destroyed by Religion ..
and what was lost .. That Could of Solved Ancient Riddles of Mystery's

yet we have been on this Planet ( Modern Man ) for 250,000 + years or 400,000 years
Depending what Scientist your Asking .. LOL

Nearly a million years, actually. Revisions may happen if we find more bones.

Wow that i didnt know ... even better
LOL Revisons ... yeah ..
last discovery i know was the what was found at Israel and a whole mess load of Spearheads
like they were manufactured..

Badly cut stones fitted together? We can do much better than that. We could replicate it in mirror-bright synthetics.

HUH ??

not following you ...

is there anywhere else on the Planet that is around 2,000+ years old
interlocking and looking like interlocking Puzzle Blocks similar to Legos ??
exactly or very similar to the H Blocks any where around the World ??
mind you there supposed to be made by INCAS.. with no written Knowledge except for rope Knoting

sorry Byrd i just find kind of Bizarre

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

well harte will say what he likes.
i am just saying that
"an as yet unclassified ailment or deformity "
it has to be a possibility. mainly because of the alledged skull plate thing difference.
i mean what are the physiological implications for having a head like that.?
no skiing hlodays thats for sure.
the ones with the solid skulls are the only ones needing to be checked
and cubic capacity of the brain should have no reflection on ability or function as its practically a quantum computer anyway
its some weird #, i ll give you that
wheres this genetic imformation anyway?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

i am just saying that
it has to be a possibility. mainly because of the alledged skull plate thing difference.
i mean what are the physiological implications for having a head like that.?
no skiing hlodays thats for sure.
the ones with the solid skulls are the only ones needing to be checked
and cubic capacity of the brain should have no reflection on ability or function as its practically a quantum computer anyway
its some weird #, i ll give you that
wheres this genetic imformation anyway?

I Agree the Ones with the Normal thickness of the cranimum not thin from binding

The Plate Difference showing the separated to fusion is Oddly compare to a Normal Modern Man
let alone the Large Eye Sockets and the Ramis part ( very wide ) of the Jaw
has me thinking differntly .. that what i look for .. in these skulls and for Skeleton remains ..
The Ribs seem close together and thick and pretty much like reversed .. that all i can tell from Photos..
but ive seen videos showing the skeletons telling about the reversed ribs oddity... another Clue something isnt right
and the very large Molars on the children in these skulls too is strange ... from what i have seen ...

as i said Peru is a strange place for sure ... these being pehaps are the ones that controlled Puma Punku Machu Pic’chu, Chile ,
paracas peru to puma punku is close to 1,000 miles ..

the-most-important-differences-between-the-cone-head-skulls-and-ours
helenastales.weebly.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

dude! (that link)
please try and form a hypothesis that is based in the boring and banal for these things. start from there.(they claimed they had started these dna tests 5 years ago. wheres the comprehesive assessment of the results)
read about the "keely motor company", google it and read the entire wiki entry. very educational
if we want answers, we must have reasonable questions. you have to start at the bottom. dating, enviroment, modus operandi.
it might turn out its millenia of in-breeding, or genetic influence of other homos, or maybe just nocturnal habits.
in fact didnt some one here say they had his contacts (foresters), why dont they try to get a summary of that dna.
and "not human" is no summary. shrews and geese are not human either

edit on 12-6-2016 by username74 because: sanity

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

i am just saying that

- Fusion of sagittal sutures to the extent that they are difficult to make out in a video or photograph is not only common, it's natural.

- Volume of the cranial cavities in these skulls falls WELL within normal human variation.

- The two holes Foerster (and Childress) claim are "Not found in human skulls" are the Parietal Foramens, found on the skulls of basically every human on Earth.

- The skeletons found with the skulls contain no variation whatsoever from H. Sapiens.

Now, if someone wants to believe these skulls are "otherworldly" or whatever, I think I've just shown that starting with anything that comes out of Foerster's mouth (or Pye's) is not the way to go.

Harte

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

my point exactly
like headbinding in itself is not weird enough.
i know this occurence has enough implications to imply a cargo cult but may i reccomend to all, reading (whatever your intellectual or ideological persuasion)
"overshoot - the ecological basis of revolutionary change" by willian r .catton, jr" with a comprehensive glossary of relevant terms.
it was way ahead of its time and although quite outdated(debatable) is a solid basis for any disscussions pertaining to the wiles of our species.
its hard to find but maybe if you can pull it off pirate bay proxies (it there somewhere)...
edit on 12-6-2016 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

you must know of the story of the keely motor company, harte , its manna from heaven for you!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

you must know of the story of the keely motor company, harte , its manna from heaven for you!

Vaguely aware of the hoax.

But it's not my bag - I like stuff that's older, you know.

Harte

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

But it's not my bag - I like stuff that's older, you know.

Harte

yes but if you read the full wiki entry its everything "we" despise. the whole chronological progression of the fraud.
runs on almost identical lines to the skull thing.
except that the skulls will probably yield useful information if left in the hands of competent scientists although not in the context alluded to here.
if theres a weird artefact out there these rascals will find it and its not a reason to totally ostracize the artifacts and related discussions. they serve their purpose at times , and at least nowadays the media offers a price to compete with the objects disappearing into a private collection. it has parallels with the halcyon days of egyptology. i suspect the great pyramid and most sites were hit pretty soon after completion , a bit like recent historys heists and bank jobs

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

yeah the wiki entry brings it home. even the open minded get halfway through and ask, why didnt the share holders just off him. as a con artist he must have thought he had died and gone to heaven. and he was right

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

you still following this , buddy

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

and you?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

dude! (that link)
please try and form a hypothesis that is based in the boring and banal for these things. start from there.(they claimed they had started these dna tests 5 years ago. wheres the comprehesive assessment of the results)
read about the "keely motor company", google it and read the entire wiki entry. very educational
if we want answers, we must have reasonable questions. you have to start at the bottom. dating, enviroment, modus operandi.
it might turn out its millenia of in-breeding, or genetic influence of other homos, or maybe just nocturnal habits.
in fact didnt some one here say they had his contacts (foresters), why dont they try to get a summary of that dna.
and "not human" is no summary. shrews and geese are not human either

yeah like 5 years ago DNA Testing.. guess what,
they are Humanoid !! just a slight trace of difference..
but you have to examine the entire Genome if anything is really different...

then some other tests from different Labs say its not all MODERN Human aka Homo Sapians
meaning it slightly kind of different human ..
Much like the Hobbit Skeleton found on a island off Indonesia in how its different from
Modern MAN ..

but you will only see this on Conspiracy Sites.. I doubt the Lab that did the test will expose the Testing
of it being totally human or not as for Forester he like everyone else he wants Answers
of these Ancient Unexplained Mysteries.. but At least he goes to these Site's and see the Sites himself
unlike most of here ..

it might turn out its millenia of in-breeding, or genetic influence of other homos, or maybe just nocturnal habits. in fact didnt some one here say they had his contacts (foresters), why dont they try to get a summary of that dna. and "not human" is no summary. shrews and geese are not human either

Inbreeding not hardly but its possible if the result shows closely related in DNA.. but that would be the extreme deformity Enlarged everything Eyes Skull Jaw Teeth ... Ribs that seem backwards.. and close together..
or some unknown type of Genetic Mutation or Disease...

but as i Said Repeatedly look at the Eye Orbital Sockets the Ramis in the Jaw
the 3 plated Cranium Fused Sutures , Enlarged teeth in the Children that doesn't show a Sign of Binding !!

Yes , that would be me ,. that said I had Contacted with Forester and Pye ..

Ive asked the Question about the DNA but then again it was years ago..

as i can remember

Forester himself said/mentioned that One Skull Showed that the MtDNA
showed Mutations Unknown from any other Human Species..
unfortunately i didn't question him further

who's to say this isn't a BIG FOOT Species

but the funny thing is where all the Ruined Wonders in (( DEEP South )) America
The Elongated Heads and their bodies Pop UP!! and close to a Big Foot Perhaps ?? LOL

( conspiracy Realm Mode )
hey, makes Sense for those Giant Tonnage Stone Work being Erected up!

but from what i see
what i call Natural Elongated skulls are mixed with the Binded Skulls

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Tell You All what !! Someone Needs too Hire.. Some Joe Blow Peruvian Farmer
near the elongated skulls Location
Search hunt and Finding a Elongated Peruvian Skull that seems not to be
Binded but born Naturally..

Tell the Simple Farmer that the Skull needs to show that
it has Large Orbitals , a Wide Ramis in the Jaw , Large Teeth,

and if a Body Found ...Whooo Hooo!!

Make Sure the Body has Reversed like Ribs and Close together..

and tell him you will double his price for a complete mummified Child
with he same request!! ..

and Call Ancient Aliens ( History Channel ) or what the Hell... Smithsonian instituted nah
Scratch that ,,they will fricken place it in the Vaults in the basement somewhere ..

instead how about National Geographic ! doing a documentary to examine
the Peruvian Skulls DNA !!

that would be Nice ... would it Happen??

Hell Know ...

but it would prove a Point ...

and what Lab wouldn't have a problem doing it ??

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago6163 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well this is Amnesia for Sure

On one of Brian Foresters WebSite ,

The DNA of 2 of the Elongated Skulls came back ... from June 1 2016

Apparently

Of the two recent samples tested, one of small red hair fragments from a 2000 year old skull donated by Sr. Juan Navarro of the Paracas museum and sampled as well as packaged by a Peruvian archaeologist, and another from an 800 year old Peruvian skull that has been in the US for at least 75 years, the results were quite curious.

The baby hair only showed genotype U2e1, which is found in people from northern Europe and western Russia/Baltics and the 800 year old skull showed only ancestry from Syria/Mesopotamia. Clearly, if these results hold, the history of the migration of people to the Americas is far more complex than we have been told previously.

Initial Dna Results Testing Peruvian Elongated Skulls-2016
hiddenincatours.com...

1) Northern Europe and Western Russia..

Like The Elongated Skulls Found in OMSK Russia ..

Mysteries of Omsk
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) Syria / Mesopotamia

well I can go on and On on this one !

Structures buildings Design ,
the Cuneiform Writing on a supposed Bowl Found in near Lake Titicaca around Bolivia
and

The Pyramid of the Sun and Moon in some temples in mexico looking like ...

Well...Ziggurats

Let see if these statement are TRUE!! and if they are lets see
if the Media ( Real News Papers/Tv News / Legit .. Magazines ) brings it Forth !!

It would open a lot of Doors of explaining..the Mysteries of Bolivia/Peru to Mexico

Mysteries of Omsk
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
o.k. so here is some perspective that kind of explains the situation on this forum with this e.t. stuff
archeaology is a very conservative discipline and moves at a much slower pace than many related sciences, a pace that is largely dictated by the time and effort it takes to actually do archeology. Methods of excavation and extraction of artifacts, the raw data of the science, is done with the utmost care, and painstaking technique. Everything is mapped. Everything is coded, cataloged, and preserved. The time spent on a dig can span decades, and is often limited by geography, climate, and physical accessibility. Politics, in all its forms, is ALWAYS a factor, sometimes at gunpoint.
its also largely an inductive science which means that conclusions are drawn in archaeology by the examination of often very limited information, drawn in some cases with only a handful of artifacts, sometimes not even that, which then provide the foundation for a "bottom up" method of scientific theory building in which broader statements of fact are derived from limited data. As new data becomes available theory will be modified to account for any changes the new data represents. Anyone who has heard the story of the blind men and the elephant can easily see how this can often prove problematic.
Deductive reasoning, on the other hand, is widely considered to be the more appropriate method for arriving at supportable, verifiable, and testable conclusions. Deduction was succinctly elucidated in the 1890 novel The Sign of the Four by Sherlock Holmes : "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." Simply put the deductive method in science is "top down." Using the deductive method you begin with the general, and through the process of elimination move towards the specific, which can then be phrased as statements about how variables can be understood logically, in some form of causal relationship with one another this is referred to as hypothesis building, and the results, when tested, are expressed as correlations, the extent to which two or more variables are related to, and effect, one another.
When two variables are fully correlated you can assume the presence of a cause and effect relationship, that is; a change in one variable (independent variable) will lead to a direct and equivalent change in the other variable (dependent variable) one hundred percent of the time. In the real world of the sciences the identification of true cause and effect relationships occur exclusively in the hard sciences, such as physics, chemistry or geology, and are a practical impossibility in the social sciences due to the complexity of the subject matter.
and so as a sort of summary you could say that in bringing in the possibility of aliens, well its not a solid line of enquiry, is it?
unless we have solid evidence of their existance. which we dont, now sure, it statistically possible e.t.s exist but the clue is in the term extraterrestrial
i.e extra- aside from this, terrestrial- inhabiting a planet, as in not this one.
how would you verify the evidence if it were true? you have nothing to compare it with for a positive i.d. a bit of unknown organic matter is a bit of unknown organic matter.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well...Ziggurats

I'm sorry, you are delusional if you think the Fuente Magna is a real artefact. I can read Sumerian and its clear it was copied by someone who can't, it reads as nonsense, like in one point it says, "mountain, mountain, mountain". Its been dismissed by pretty much anyone who has the linguistic ability to read it and foisted as evidence by anyone who can't. Even if genuine it still wouldn't be proof of anything as it has no provenance. Someone could have dropped it there in the 70s.
See you are offering this as evidence, but I notice that you didn't tell anyone that the translation was done by Clyde Ahmed Winters, a well known pseudo historian and afrocentrist, according to him, the Sumerians were black, along with the Greeks, the Romans and the Celts...

The ziggurats look like south American temples, yes, but they also look like every other tall structure in the ancient world built without steel reinforcement the bottom is always bigger than the top, This is like stuff a five year old would understand.

Don't get me started on the Pokotia monolith.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

Well...Ziggurats

I'm sorry, you are delusional if you think the Fuente Magna is a real artefact. I can read Sumerian and its clear it was copied by someone who can't, it reads as nonsense, like in one point it says, "mountain, mountain, mountain". Its been dismissed by pretty much anyone who has the linguistic ability to read it and foisted as evidence by anyone who can't. Even if genuine it still wouldn't be proof of anything as it has no provenance. Someone could have dropped it there in the 70s.
See you are offering this as evidence, but I notice that you didn't tell anyone that the translation was done by Clyde Ahmed Winters, a well known pseudo historian and afrocentrist, according to him, the Sumerians were black, along with the Greeks, the Romans and the Celts...

The ziggurats look like south American temples, yes, but they also look like every other tall structure in the ancient world built without steel reinforcement the bottom is always bigger than the top, This is like stuff a five year old would understand.

Don't get me started on the Pokotia monolith.

your saying I am Delusional ??

you can Read Sumerian and you can back that up ?? had some classes eh... ?

not so hard when you have the Tools on the net .. I guess

University's seems to think the Fuente Magna Bowl is a Real Artifact..

whether its from Sumeria.. or not .. and it wasn't found in the 70s LOL

it was known in 1958.. Sought by Max Portugal-Zamora had learn of its existence

and Probably it doesn't make sense to you because its not just Sumerian
-Elamite. and Mande

There a few that tried to Translate it but others found out that it was a much earlier cuneiform
and it was a mixture of other similar Language's One that got it Wrong was ... Dr. Alberto Marini

Dont you ever Search???

What the Hell you Mean Black ? you mean Negro??

ahh African doesn't Mean Negro there Marduk LOL

You Mean Persian... aka Aryan ... Decent along with Greeks ( dont forget India ) and Celts ( Davidson ) which there NOW is legit Proof of DNA of that PAL!! look it up !! it already been confirmed on Legit Sites ...
anyhow ...

Ancient DNA sheds light on Irish origins
By Paul Rincon
Science editor, BBC News website
28 December 2015
www.bbc.com...

Smeaking of Greek ... what does Ancestry.com have to say ??

Greek and Italian Ethnicity
Peninsulas in the Cradle of the Mediterranean
dna.ancestry.com...

Departures from the Region Alexander the Great became king of Macedonia in 336 B.C. and led his armies in conquest of the Middle East, Egypt, and part of India, which spread the Greek language and culture throughout much of the ancient world. As the Roman Republic expanded, it established colonies of Roman citizens to maintain control of newly conquered lands from Syria to Britain.

HUH??

"" The ziggurats look like south American temples, yes ""

Assume you admitting this ... well at least we can agree on that !

built without steel reinforcement the bottom is always bigger than the top

Dont follow you... arnt we talking about the Era B.C Bronze Age Early Iron Kind of thing

connect the Dots "" Marduk"" from the Middle east , though INDIA , Indonesia, to Easter Island to Bolivia up to Mexico !! same thing High Temple Pyramid like Structures , with a Long Stairway Reaching the Top to a Temple or living Quarters ... just built differently with different materials available from the Area it was built ...

I think ive gone thorough this before ...

here have a visual ok !! stare at it for a while

this is in Indonesia

like a cross between a Mayan High Temple Pyramid
and a Egyptian Step Pyramid Djoser

Balinese and Mayan are similar
and i have to agree ive look at similar sites Bali
well ( Pics ) ...

I dont give A Dam what you think ...

There was some Original builder that passed down the Lines ..
even if it took hundreds of years to a couple thousands ..

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: username74

Thanks for the Info ..

until the Evidence is brought Forth to University websites , Legit Sites , News Media
it will go unnoticed ... if this DNA Testing o the Elongated Skulls are correct..

of Origins of the DNA are from Russia and Syria .. which also has Elongated Skulls in a few locations ...

Does it mean they just came there ? no perhaps Generations of Settlement's
where the Elongated Skulls were found

I would like to see a full documentation of DNA Testing and Examination
from a University point of view.. of the Same Skulls in Question ..

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join