It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House will be forced to end its silence on whether Justin Bieber should be deported

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Jefferton
Am I the only one getting annoyed by the anti-Canadian BS coming from this thread?

Where'd you see that? I see plenty of anti-Bieiber comments coming from people.
Both Canadians and Americans. But where'd you see anti-Canada comments??
ETA .. I see people joking around .... but nothing more than that ...

edit on 1/30/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CleanCare

I don't think Canada wants him back! I think we're stuck with the brat.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Jefferton
Am I the only one getting annoyed by the anti-Canadian BS coming from this thread?

I think so?

(I don't think anyone is bashing Canada. Not me, I'm a proud Canuck! I think it's more like, "anti Canadian Bieber Shizzle")
jacygirl

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

WeRpeons

I don't think Canada wants him back! I think we're stuck with the brat.

Send him to Syria. Seeing as most people are leaving Syria Im sure there lots of space for him there

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Jefferton

Sorry it's not Anti Canadian to dislike Bieber.

Lots of people just don't like him.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Jefferton

Who's anti Canada?
The article referred to us as wild and lawless, being Cdn, I would agree with that if compared to the US where there's about 40,000 new laws made up on a regular basis.

I like it up here.
Canadians know that we're not uncivilized, but if there's Americans that still think that way, and that we still live in igloos, that's fine too.
It keeps us from being over-run by illegal immigration from the south

I don't think we're "moose governed" though, but if confronted by one, I will not argue with it....
edit on 30-1-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why deport him? Then he continues to clog our headline space with more nonsense and stupidity in another country.

Give him a few years in a fine institution of attitude adjustment studies, between the DUI and the assault he was just arrested for, and let the media go find someone else to fawn over for awhile. I don't know about everyone else..but I had my whole fill of Justin Bieber a long long time ago...

I'll be happy to hear he's off to a cell and inmate number. In fact, would that warrant a little celebration? It just might!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Deportation?

Might i Suggest Ritual Sacrifice instead?

My view of him is that he is an offensive little bottom feeder selling annoying repetitive junk to the masses... he dresses and acts like he is from "Tha Hood" but in reality he is a spoiled lil rich kid that pretends to be "gangsta" that alone would be punishable by death in civilised society..

OK maybe that would be a bit extreme but you can't blame a guy for trying

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

snowspirit

Jefferton

Who's anti Canada?
The article referred to us as wild and lawless, being Cdn, I would agree with that if compared to the US where there's about 40,000 new laws made up on a regular basis.

I like it up here.
Canadians know that we're not uncivilized, but if there's Americans that still think that way, and that we still live in igloos, that's fine too.
It keeps us from being over-run by illegal immigration from the south

Snowspirit is a liar, we definitely are lawless, uncivilized and most of our population live in igloos (except for those living with the Moose in caves)

in fact we dont even have access to internet and our running water is frozen more than half the time!!! Salted raw seal meat anyone?

(stop blowing our cover eh!)

But we will be more than happy to take Justin back, a bit of time spent with our guys and he will never want to come back so badly that his behaviour in the US will be more than exemplary in the future!!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2014 by jacygirl because: I blame the cold medication I took.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Who's Justin Beiber and why should I care?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

Hes habbital criminal that keeps getting away with his crimes.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

This is just stupid. Just because someone is an immature idiot doesn't mean he loses his right to be an American citizen.

Christ....We have people who have a criminal record citing hundreds arrests, we have people fathering dozens of kids without any support and we have people who are just as irresponsible and immature running around this country daily you can't deport them.

Fortunately for many stupidity isn't against the law in this country yet.

I despise the kids actions greatly but come on.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

crazyewok

Krazysh0t

Hes habbital criminal that keeps getting away with his crimes.

ha·bit·u·al
həˈbiCHo͞oəl/
adjective
adjective: habitual

done or doing constantly or as a habit.

Just because your spelling is a crime we won't deport you.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

We really don't want him back.

Everything is going just as he wants. I mean even ATS has a Bieber thread!!! He just wants attention, in any way he can get it. I'm so tired of hearing about this kid.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

andy420
I'm sorry guys

But in Canada, we have a strict you break it you bought it policy

He was a sweetie when he left Canada

Well, I'd argue you guys didn't raise him right and he couldn't handle how awesome America is.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think in order to punish Canada for sending him here, we should send him back with Kim Kardashian under one arm and Lindsey Lohan under the other. Try anything like this again and we air-drop Charlie Sheen and Paris Hilton.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Rectify this. Fix, replace, or refund, no excuses.
reply to post by Nyiah

Let's make a deal....we'll take back Ted Cruz and you can keep Beiber.....sounds fair to me...??

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I really hope it happens lol. It would be funny

Although I agree it would be funny...technically he would have to commit a felony in order to be eligable for deportation. So far everything he's done has been a misdemeanor. But hey....give him time...he's just getting warmed up...lol

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't want him back in my country! How about the world just sets up a petition to deport him from earth?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join