It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House will be forced to end its silence on whether Justin Bieber should be deported

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

A White House petition calling for Bieber’s deportation back to the lawless, moose-governed wilds of Canada has now reached more than 100,000 signatures, automatically forcing the Obama administration to end its silence on whether Justin Bieber sucks.

The White House will be forced to comment on Justin Bieber

I really hope it happens lol. It would be funny
edit on 1/30/2014 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT Headline

edit on 30-1-2014 by CleanCare because: Yes sir semperfortis! I'll be sure to do that next time. Sorry about that

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CleanCare

I wonder if his daughters are fans?

It's kind of sad that the only stuff that seems to get enough for a response is "deport Bieber!" or "build a death star!"

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good to know Americans concerned about the real issues effecting the nation and the world right now. Just think if you get Beieber you can go after Piers Morgan again.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CleanCare

He should have been deported after his first single.

I don't know how he got this far. Ban Bieber.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

actually several genuine petitions have been sitting there for over a year with enough siganture to warrent a response but hav'nt been awnsered.

its sad when they'll only awnser petitions for death stars and the like.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is just an illuminati plot to oust the Canadian from their territory because he threaten their plans with his house egging and drag racing. Never asked who's house he egged or who he was drag racing against did you? That's right, the house belonged to Sir Edmond Boobinstein and the car he raced was Pappa Flabio Duvo, two jesuit priests trying to take over the world.

So the illuminati saga continues…

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry guys

But in Canada, we have a strict you break it you bought it policy

He was a sweetie when he left Canada

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"deportation back to the lawless, moose-governed wilds of Canada"

Lol. How could anyone have expected him to turn out any different than he did, after being raised in such a savage place such as Canada?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

andy420
I'm sorry guys

But in Canada, we have a strict you break it you bought it policy

He was a sweetie when he left Canada

Not! So! Fast! This clown is a busted product, and should be covered under warranty. Or lemon laws.

Rectify this. Fix, replace, or refund, no excuses.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's not very much but if this gets addressed I will lose all faith in anything associated with the white house....
And if everyone here despises this character so much why do we keep getting post about him?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

snowspirit

Lol. How could anyone have expected him to turn out any different than he did, after being raised in such a savage place such as Canada?

He's from Stratford, Ontario. I'm not far from there, and I've been to the Shakespearean Festival there numerous times.
Lawless, moose-governed wilds? What are ya trying to say, eh?
Hmph!
Oh, and we don't want him back, but thank you for offering.
jacygirl

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The White House said it would respond to any petition on it's website that reached 100,000.
Last I looked, the Bieber petition had over 200,000 signatures.

HOWEVER ... the White House can take as long as it wants to respond. Anywhere from a day
to years and years ... after Obama is out of the White House. There is no time frame given.

Besides ... considering the events in Toronto today, Bieber could be taking care of the 'problem'
himself. He's up on assault charges so Canada may just hang onto him for a while ...

Side note - the buy is obnoxious but he hasn't been convicted of anything here in the USA.
I don't know if you can ..... or should .... deport people based on rumor and obnoxiousness.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

snowspirit

Actually ... that sounds kinda nice. I wouldn't mind that at all. Rustic. Quiet. No people or big pollution.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
HELLZ YEAH!

I signed it.

Deport Beiber!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Millions of genuine people from hell holes are dying to get a visa or greencard to live In America, some are highly educated and could add something real of value. The exceptional person VISA could be given to some of these deserving people who could be the next Tesla or Einstein.

But no you waste a place In America on a waste of space habbital repeat offender like Bieber? Take his VISA back and give it to someone who deserves it!

There was a time when the UK and USA were centers of innovation and technology were the best in the world would gather. Now the USA wastes its VISA's and greencards on spoilt little gob ****s that contribute nothing of value. No wonder the USA is going down hill.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Instead of deportation, can we just force him to stop making music?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think we should deport all illegal immigrants first, then we shall deport the legal ones who do not seem to respect our laws. We should do a: 'Three strikes and pack your #" policy with immigrants. Bieber has obviously reached his limit and therefor should be sent packing his.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Justin who? Never heard of him. Sounds like one of them thar al-kader folks send him to get mo.

But really how much is this going to cost.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

crazyewok
There was a time when the UK and USA were centers of innovation and technology were the best in the world would gather. Now the USA wastes its VISA's and greencards on spoilt little gob ****s that contribute nothing of value. No wonder the USA is going down hill.

But...but...he is generating lots of MONEY. Contributing via concerts, cd's, promotions, videos, brothels, pharmacies, bars....you know, living the dream! Being 'The Biebs' IS his contribution.
LOL
jacygirl

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Am I the only one getting annoyed by the anti-Canadian BS coming from this thread?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join