It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deciphering the Pagan Stones

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

Don't know if the Masons story is accurate but it is true that Solomon commissioned this guy to build the temple.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Few like to talk about it but Solomon drifted far afield. He was the primary reason the nation of Israle split into two kingdoms or along tribal lines.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Logarock
Few like to talk about it but Solomon drifted far afield. He was the primary reason the nation of Israle split into two kingdoms or along tribal lines.

Seems quite relevant then, seeing as he's the prime reason that Putin won't be sanctioned over Ukraine.. Oops. Sorry Whitehall / Washington.

I have been drifting this week, been looking at the implications of Goblecki Tepe (given that is has been positively dated between 10,000 and 12,000 BC. This throws everything else up in the air, it's a time to reflect and reorganise our timelines, our thoughts on Paganism and ancient belief systems in general.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I was just reading about him there, how he caused the tribes to be sent away. He seemed quite permissive, certainly.
I don't really know much about what Mason's say really, the name rang a bell. I'm trying to read up on them, to see if there's a likelihood that they are the beneficiaries of this information, this guild.

I want to compile some information about the Hebrides first, because they are quite unique in many ways. Back soon!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Woah, excuse me? Not 9000 BC? Wow.
I'm going to watch something about that later tonight - looking forward to it!
This is exciting, Ramcheck!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Masons, beneficiaries of important information? Nah.

If you don't live near Glasgow, and wish to contact them without entering their premises, here are 650 you may wish to ask. But I wouldn't get my hopes up, they are mostly just cheap bars now frequented by sever alcoholics and the poorly raised sons and daughters of bigots that throw out an oddly dressed randomly thrown together 'band' of wind 'instruMENTALISTS' these days.

www.standrew518.co.uk...

However, personally I don't believe they 'know' anything of note. It's a fund raising scam / something to do on a Monday night imho. The REAL Templars, the REAL masons kept their knowledge to themselves all along. We have no structural megalithic masterpieces of note on the British mainland (unless it remains buried like the Serbian Pyramid) and the Vikings stole all our Phoenician Gold, so there isn't much to go on I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

One of the more interesting things to note is that Cladh Hallan in South Uist is the only place that mummies have been found in Britain. As you know, it's not normal custom here.

According to recent anthropological and DNA-analysis the skeletons of a female and a male were compiled from body parts of at least 6 different human individuals.[3]

The standing stones of Callanish are also found in the Hebrides, on Lewis.
You'll know of Iona, where St. Columba established his monastry, but also Eigg and Tiree had monastries. In fact, it might be fair to say that Christianity was introduced to Scotland via the Hebrides. I'd never made that connection before (and thanks for spoon-feeding me the basics of the Old Testament, by the way!).
Here's a good site, for reference:
Hebrides people

Current DNA research shows a later group of Neolithic settlers arriving by sea from the Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts and mingling with the older people, to give rise to the later Iron Age people, whose distinctive broch-style duns grace many headlands and lochs around the isles.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Fair enough. I have no desire to seek them out I'm afraid. I lived on Copeland Road for a while, years ago, and had the living daylights scared out of me by some instrumentalists. Big change fur an Aberdonian!

So you think the Templars are involved?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I didn't know that mummies had been found in Scotland or Britain.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

No, me neither. Plenty of bodies have been found before, preserved in the peat bogs, but this was the first time they had been mummified first and then deliberately re-buried.
It's a very 'un-Scottish' thing to do. It seems more Egyptian or South American.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

And while we're still on the Hebrides, I shouldn't forget Skye, where they claim Jesus visited or Mull, which has a very strange article in the church. Unfortunately the website is copyrighted so I don't want to cut and paste, but if anyone doesn't want to click the link, tell me and I'll write up the gist of it.

Church Window
Undiscovered Scotland

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
And still in Dal Riada, the Tau Cross of Tory (Ireland):

The Tau Cross

I can't actually believe how much is just lying around this specific part of the world - unnoticed (by me).

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

These things have to be symbolic with Mary as Church, His bride, choosing the better part. If she is shown pregnant its a representation of the woman in Revelation giving birth. That's my opinion.

I have always asked the question "How could Jesus sire a mortal man". If sin passed through Adam and Jesus was without sin, His sire would be immortal.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It caused a lot of problems at the time, I believe, even though aesthetically it's very beautiful. One elder resigned and many others were outraged by such blasphemy (I have read). I think maybe they took it literally, and of course if Jesus had children, then they too would have to be immortal -or else He was just mortal -it doesn't work both ways, as you have just said. But figuratively, yes, I can see that the commissioner might have meant that, but nonetheless it's a bit of a statement, particularly for such a small community.
I'm just going to see if there are more T's on the stones, because seeing that one in Ireland has opened up another set of questions. It's like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, in an enigma...!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I've always favoured the opinion that Mary Magdalene travelled to France and her burial place was protected by the Templars, who later moved to Scotland. There is word that JC himself travelled with her, and their child, but I am sceptical of this.

You'll find one or two documentaries on the subject if you look up Rennes-le-Chateau / Magdalene on YouTube. It's a good story. Plenty of evidence relating to the area. It's worth checking out if you're into that sort of thing.

Magdalene & the Templars Link

YT results for Rennes-le-Chateau / The Blood Line of Christ / Da Vinci Code Link

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

beansidhe
And still in Dal Riada, the Tau Cross of Tory (Ireland):

The Tau Cross

I can't actually believe how much is just lying around this specific part of the world - unnoticed (by me).

That stone looks broken to me, the top of it, had it been a cross previously it has been broken off making it a T shape. But that's just my useless opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Google "Tau Cross of Tory", then hit Images.

I didn't see an "above view", but there are some nice close up shots.
It seems pretty level.

So a break is unlikely, although if there were a missing top piece, a cut would seem more reasonable.
What caused you to think that do you remember? Is it just the poor angle of the photo I suppose?

Here is a link to one of the better images I came across.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Ramcheck

Logarock

Seems quite relevant then, seeing as he's the prime reason that Putin won't be sanctioned over Ukraine.. Oops. Sorry Whitehall / Washington.

I have been drifting this week, been looking at the implications of Goblecki Tepe (given that is has been positively dated between 10,000 and 12,000 BC. This throws everything else up in the air, it's a time to reflect and reorganise our timelines, our thoughts on Paganism and ancient belief systems in general.

it is totally shattering to the unsupported religious history

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

beansidhe

No, me neither. Plenty of bodies have been found before, preserved in the peat bogs, but this was the first time they had been mummified first and then deliberately re-buried.
It's a very 'un-Scottish' thing to do. It seems more Egyptian or South American.

that would sure make make my earlier posts regarding the relationships to aryan phonecian egyptians and to the americas a little more relevant to then?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i wonder if there is a site line for that
it looks like a gnomon

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join