It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero Apple Leader Steve Jobs Cancer Caused By....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just had a weird happening...just sat here reading ATS wearing jeans and my front zip started vibrating just like a phone

Then my mobile after 30 secs buzzed me for a message

Mind you could have been the gallon of booze I just had.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

If you're that intelligent, you should get a degree and be an officer. There is a HUGE difference in the culture between enlisted folks and officers.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Even if I wanted to, am a little too old for that. 31, and but few credits. I think the cutoff is 35 for an officer.

edit on 31-1-2014 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

beckybecky

tridentblue
reply to post by beckybecky

This is an abusive post against a dead man. There are no people who "worshipped Steve Jobs as God." Literally. None. I knew some of his fans. They thought he was clever, and had good products. Period. The only people who worship anyone as God are people who worship God. The only people who worship someone as messiah are people who believe in a messiah. Every one who's casting others as "worshipping" a popular figure, are themselves religious people with some self-hate issues they should probably talk to a shrink about. They can start their first session by asking what psychological projection means.

Have you heard of Billy Graham?

Did you not see the ques for every Apple product.People sleeping in the STREETS for weeks to be the first to get the new Iproduct?

People taking out loans.People fighting with each other to get the latest Iproduct.
A man was stabbed to death for his Iphone.

Did you not see the press hang on to every word of his.people slept on the streets for him.just to see him.

have you heard of Rock Gods?

Did you not see he was on the news?

how a speech by steve jobs was a MAJOR World Event.

Fans of product. Like Cheetos. Like a guitar that people like. Not a religion. The only people who bow, who pray, are the religious. Its really that simple.

If you want deeper insight, I'll give it to you. Steve Jobs was seeking God. To find him, he went to India, where people give themselves to God deeply in their seeking, and he saw nothing but poverty and disease (Google Steve Jobs India trip). Just like the European dark ages. When he returned, he was turned off to God. He offered the first apples at a price of $666. He wanted his love for people to be expressed in real physical terms, if thats what it took to keep people from starvation and scabies and disease horrible poverty. And he was rewarded with BILLIONS. This is a story that repeats with basically every billionaire in the world. They gave people what they REALLY wanted in a material sense, and karma gave them BILLIONS.

Steve Jobs lay in bed for a long time with cancer. When the end finally came, the people with him reported his last words - Mr. Jobs looking around, seeing into another world, with an incredible sense of wonder, saying "Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.". He was not punished for his working to make our material existence more fun and enjoyable.

edit on 1-2-2014 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join