It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero Apple Leader Steve Jobs Cancer Caused By....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

So how many have you saved?.

Good luck on your anti mobile quest.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
edit on 30-1-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yes one in three get Cancer, I know this but it doesn't mean he got it from his mobile phone, he should have used better treatments but instead went for alternative therapy's.
Do I care? seeing millions die everyday of many things I see it as a natural part of life.
You talk about him like you knew him...guess what you didn't so stop guessing how he felt and who he was.

edit on 30-1-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Beckybecky where is the source for the claim?

One poster did point out that it's a hard subject to talk about. Yet you begin an assertive thread, which does act like a red cape upon all who have merged with it, the microwaves....

The whole thing begs perhaps a review of the coming of age of this sort of technology.

I recall a documentary on MCI, it's founder, his odd life-philosophy, and of the use of microwaves being used initially by corporate truck drivers in lieu or in support of citizens band fare of the day. I didn't pay close attention to the program, but noted that the big guy there had died. There were numerous stock scandals. Some of them considered 'textbook' examples that you would have heard about in classes being taught in finance and economics etc....

The technology caught on like wildfire everyone's now holding in their hands. So, yeah, it's hard to discuss.

It's got 'conspiracy' written all over it. The real conspiracies, the biggest, most damaging, and longest lasting, are quite literally, verboten. They are trying to prevent even a sliver of forgotten controversy, not even a whisper, from becoming attached in history to the accepted exploitation of the tech du jour. In this case, that 'tech', is microwaves.

So threads like this, to me, are like 'thorium', set against the nuclear regulatory commission, and their pet: weapons grade plutonium. The thread will die, and the next day, 4 reactors will melt down, spewing everything, forever. Mother nature is so detested, she-is-taboo. I am afraid to mention it at all. Hey, I know! Let's talk about what's happening to the coast!. No? Or like, OK, coldest winter in our history, again, but you're a certified nut if you pop up on a thread, because you thought they told everyone that winters would become warm, not artic cold. A-and, how can it be both ways?

Microwaves. The towers aren't coming down, even if everyone burned their collars. An electric fence, unseen, the golden age of wireless, maybe. I remember seeing the guy who had one of the earliest models, back in the day. Red cadillac, open top, big phone like a brick. I remember the way my first call 'felt'. I remember a certain tone in the 'talk'...in those early hours spent...it's hard to explain. I would at least try to keep the waves away from my head, maybe with a low power wifi set up?

I do wonder what happened to all the emptied analog that used to support TV? Even the police have abandoned it, and silently gone encrypted.

Did the phone company buy it?

Here's some comic relief.

www.youtube.com...

# 135

edit on 30-1-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

boymonkey74

So how many have you saved?.

Good luck on your anti mobile quest.

I am not anti-mobile.i am trying to save lives from cancer.remember cancer is waiting for us just around the next corner.waiting to pounce on us at the slightest excuse.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well , I'll take your word for it - Jobs has been cosmic revenged. Enough of that.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Where's your source for this revelation?
I can't see a news story about this.

I've heard about phones giving cancer if you have them close to your body.

There was one case where one exploded on a front shirt pocket and killed the guy. Can't find that article, it was in china, but these might be counterfeit phones. They called it a mini bomb.

There are other cases if using a phone while it's charging, you can be eLectrocuted or it simply explodes.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

beckybecky

mblahnikluver

$9000 billion? That's not even a number.

Sorry but this is a load of crap. Got ANYTHING to back it up.

If this were the case then every iPhone carrying person would have cancer.

i meant 9000 million.i was in such a rush to save innocent people that i put billion instead of million.

Neither is 9000 million....not nit picking but it seems like you just made this up yourself and you have nothing to back up what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Yes one in three get Cancer, I know this but it doesn't mean he got it from his mobile phone, he should have used better treatments but instead went for alternative therapy's.
Do I care? seeing millions die everyday of many things I see it as a natural part of life.
You talk about him like you knew him...guess what you didn't so stop guessing how he felt and who he was.

edit on 30-1-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Look to you this may seem a joke but i suggest you speak to a person with cancer and their families.
560000 people in america die from cancer every year.Have you no feeling at all?

1 in 3 will get cancer.just imagine Steve Jobs waking up and think of how he must have felt.

Can you imagine?

He must have thought look at me i am rich ,famous and powerful and wealthy. Why did i get cancer?
Why me? why not that North Korean dictator?
Why not a drug dealer? why not a murderer? Why me?

He must have been an unhappy man.Haunted by his in-
ability to express the inexpressible, to come to terms
with the unknown. The pursuit of money wealth fame and
power over little people is, of course,a major psychological drive.

In its various guises -- which is to say, the urge to perfection of the iproduct,
the yearning to merge with the eternal, the people's hero's restlessness, the
realization of an Absolute Icon created by ourselves, yet
larger than our totality -- it is perhaps the most single
important human thrust.Waking up at midnight in a cold sweat
crying out and his silent screams at the injustice of it all.

His outrage at the impending darkness.
He wanted to live forever ,why me he cried?
By all righteousness he should be alive today.
By all that is just and right and true.

He was tormented by this thrust; He strove, he built; yet,
paradoxically, he suffered from the conviction that should
he ever achieve his peculiar goals, he might find the results
dissatisfying. In this case, the contest is worth more
than the victory for the ultimate iproduct.
He would not describe his own struggles,
his griefs, his dark midnights, his heartbreaks. You
might find them incomprehensible for his
ultimate sacrifice for his iproduct which
he bequeathed as an eternal and mournful legacy to his devotees.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Becky, I'm sorry, really, but are you retarded?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Okay we got it the first time? why post the time thing time after time?.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

paradox

Lets put it this way, in another thread (about Iran) she admitted she was to stupid too get accepted into the US army and got rejected......

I think that answers your question.

edit on 30-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Okay we got it the first time? why post the time thing time after time?.

Cause she a very special person

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I flagged this post just because the only logical explanation is the OP is trolling..
Then again they did point out that the pancreas is next to a shirt pocket so who am I to pass judgment on their logic.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

crazyewok

paradox

Lets put it this way, in another thread (about Iran) she admitted she was to stupid too get accepted into the US army and got rejected......

I think that answers your question.

Oh...just....wow.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You need an afqt of 31 to get into the US army. That's about an IQ just over 90. Far from retarded. I doubt someone who is retarded would have the vocabulary she has. Either an IQ from 80-90, else troll.

High IQ tend to see average as stupid, and below average as retarded.

In any case, the most appropriate thing to do is ignore her. If she is a little challenged, be kind. I know it can be annoying, but someone who's like that doesn't know better. She's either a troll, or genuinely feels she can/needs to help.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

webedoomed
You need an afqt of 31 to get into the US army. That's about an IQ just over 90. Far from retarded. I doubt someone who is retarded would have the vocabulary she has. Either an IQ from 80-90, else troll.

High IQ tend to see average as stupid, and below average as retarded.

In any case, the most appropriate thing to do is ignore her. If she is a little challenged, be kind. I know it can be annoying, but someone who's like that doesn't know better. She's either a troll, or genuinely feels she can/needs to help.

Wow its that low really?

Guess i cant be surprised i meet a very simple sergant on a cruise once.

US marines though? Everyone I meet sharpe and on the bull. To arrogant for my likeing but dam high caliber.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

The AFQT is a thinly veiled IQ test. Army requires 31, marine corp 32, navy 35, air force 36.

I took an sd15 percentile to IQ conversion to come up with the previous above 90 score.

So I can't speak for either branch you mentioned, only the navy. I walked into a recruiting office to take the asvab pretest (afqt), and from the moment I entered, felt a very dumb/cold vibe. It was hard to shake off, but I managed to do it when in the room to test by myself.

It took me maybe 4 minutes to complete, and I honestly thought it must be a prank of some sort. It seemed far too easy to be a test of intellect.

I went back into the main room to inform the two recruiters that I was finished, they were perplexed, asked if I was a genius, and went back to look at the score.

97th percentile. Think I missed a question related to vocab. I never excelled there. They said it was both the highest score they'd seen on the machine, and the fastest someone had completed it.

I felt so off from the experience, that it was nearly enough for me not to enlist. What pushed me over the edge to not signing was my grandpa who was an army medic. He said I wouldn't conform too well, and it wasn't a good idea.

Glad I didn't. They were pushing me to be navy nuke. I've heard it's all hype, and you will be miserable performing the job. Never seen a particularly bright individual come out of service, though I tend to rate intellect a bit different than the average. If you can't see outside the system, I don't think you're all too bright. Maybe I'm biased once having knowledge they've served.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Men can get breast cancer as well.

There really is no proof his cancer was caused by cellphone radiation. It's all speculative

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I wasn't going to post in this thread, as with others like it, debating with Becky is ultimately pointless. However, I'd thought I'd clarify this little bit as I work in the industry (which no doubt will lead to Becky calling me a corporate shill or looking out for my "billionaire friends"):

TheWhiteKnight
I do wonder what happened to all the emptied analog that used to support TV? Even the police have abandoned it, and silently gone encrypted.

Did the phone company buy it?

All the frequencies that were used for analogue are still in use, in the UK for example those frequencies have been turned over for 4G and Digital TV. And yes, the Phone companies did "buy" them.

Which, I suppose, does raise an interesting point, thinking about it. If mobile or WiFi signals are so dangerous, then how come they weren't dangerous before, seeing as we are using the same part of the spectrum for the newer tech.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join