It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero Apple Leader Steve Jobs Cancer Caused By....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hero Apple Leader Steve Jobs Cancer Caused By a CELLPHONE!.

Steve Jobs who is a hero to all Apple Buying folks and is revered as a iconic hero better then Einstein or Newton got pancreatic cancer.

But how did Steve Jobs ,a huge world wide demigod get cancer? He was rich and famous.He had $9000 million in the bank.

People worhipped him more than God.

So how did he get cancer?

Well it can be revealed he probably got the cancer because he used to carry his dear baby iphones in his shirt pocket which of course is next to his pancreas which is very sensitive to radiation.

Carrying an iphone in your shirt pocket makes you look cool and hip.Also it is probable he took it to bed with him incase he got an important phone call and more importantly it was his baby and he felt it was his pet project which he loved dearly.It made him a billionaire so this iphone probably gave him the cancer.

He also probably felt invincible as fame and wealth gives you a sense of invulnerability and was surrounded by sycophants left right and center.

His sense of power,money,wealth and media attention made him feel super powerful and godlike.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Take me to your drug dealer.
Assuming you are not trolling, i hope you get better

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Wheres your sources for this diagnosis?? Or is this your theory? Just wondering if you knew he isnt the only person with a iphone or not? Im using one right now and like most people who own one i constantly carry it i guess ill get or have cancer now. .

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well hello, here you are over here
What happened to your other thread where you first started this??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm, death by cell phone

Think I'll pass on this one

edit on 30-1-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Soooo... If I use an Android phone instead, am I safe?

How is it that those who have carried Iphones for as long as they have been out have not been dropping like flies? We would have tons of teenagers dying by the day. I would think that would make headline news somewhere. At least on the Alex Jones show.

edit on 1/30/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I am no fan of apple or even android. I am a fan of open source.. *with that said - lay off the bath salts.." OMG !
Get some sleep wrap your phone in tinfoil. Only good thing about my post is "open source" I'm out!

edit on 30-1-2014 by mockingmay because: no fan of typos

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

You guy's trolled it to death.

To OP, you have nothing to back up your theory, though it is an interesting theory, but kind of hard to disscus.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

You lost me at Steve Jobs hero..........A hero is was not. He was a modern day slave owner scum bag......Karma.

If you want learn about a couple of real hero's......Thomas Jefferson.......Martin Luther King. How would Steve compare to these men?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

This is an abusive post against a dead man. There are no people who "worshipped Steve Jobs as God." Literally. None. I knew some of his fans. They thought he was clever, and had good products. Period. The only people who worship anyone as God are people who worship God. The only people who worship someone as messiah are people who believe in a messiah. Every one who's casting others as "worshipping" a popular figure, are themselves religious people with some self-hate issues they should probably talk to a shrink about. They can start their first session by asking what psychological projection means.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
OMG op you are right..everyone I know has a mobile phone I better go and smash them up for the sake of the children and cats.
I will torture my phone till it bleeds.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

beckybecky
Hero Apple Leader Steve Jobs Cancer Caused By a CELLPHONE!.

Steve Jobs who is a hero to all Apple Buying folks and is revered as a iconic hero better then Einstein or Newton got pancreatic cancer.

But how did Steve Jobs ,a huge world wide demigod get cancer? He was rich and famous.He had $9000 million in the bank.

Well it can be revealed he probably got the cancer because he used to carry his dear baby iphones in his shirt pocket which of course is next to his pancreas which is very sensitive to radiation.

Carrying an iphone in your shirt pocket makes you look cool and hip.Also it is probable he took it to bed with him incase he got an important phone call and more importantly it was his baby and he felt it was his pet project which he loved dearly.It made him a billionaire so this iphone probably gave him the cancer.

He also probably felt invincible as fame and wealth gives you a sense of invulnerability and was surrounded by sycophants left right and center.

His sense of power,money,wealth and media attention made him feel super powerful and godlike.

More unsubstantiated woo woo from you.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
We should go back to the days when people died from "natural causes"...at 35, 55, 95 etc. Much less stressful. For example, in 1852 someone died at 80-90 years old they died from "old age"

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Harvin
We should go back to the days when people died from "natural causes"...at 35, 55, 95 etc. Much less stressful. For example, in 1852 someone died at 80-90 years old they died from "old age"

That's the thing people don't get. Reason more people die of cancer is because we are living longer. In the past infectious disease killed most people. Now because we have eliminated the biggest microbial killers from the developed world we have longer life. Longer life = more time to develop cancer.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
How about you learn basic human anatomy first, before you spew your ridiculous theories.

The pancreas is located under the lower left rib cage. It is NOT located where a shirt pocket is located on the upper chest.

Pic another organ, say, the lungs or heart, which would be closer to said cancer causing device.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This man is everything but a hero.
Apple is the devil's product

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Why is Steve Jobs a hero. He presided over the outsource of jobs to the Far East and into factories which treated their employees poorly, and countries with questionable human rights.

Apple worshippers = shallow society.

Regards

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

crazyewok
Longer life = more time to develop cancer.

I was just reading that cancer was known about in ancient times as well. Like you said, since more people died before they developed cancer I wonder if it was just as prevalent as today all throughout human history. For that matter, even 100 years ago many instances went undetected especially for poor people...people just died and that was it. They just buried them.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

beckybecky

The simple answer to your question..... cancer does not discriminate. It doesn't care if you are a baby, a small child, a teen, middle aged or elderly. Cancer doesn't care if you are rich and powerful or penniless. Cancer doesn't care if you live on the best street in your area or in substandard social housing.Cancer does not care if you are an unknown or a well known public figure. Cancer doesn't care if you are the nicest person on the planet or the most evil and villainous.... I think I have made my point.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Duplicate..
edit on 30-1-2014 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Kaifan

LOL, really? i believe you're very wrong here, in fact, a lot of "apple people" have been walking the Android and Windows Phone roads lately, i think you're underestimating the "Apple buying" folks, there may be some fans, but fanatics as you describe here, probably just a few.. why the subjective view, so forced, dude...

Carrying an iphone in your shirt pocket makes you look cool and hip

Carrying any phone in your shirt pocket makes you look like an idiot, no matter the brand, i have never seen anyone carrying a phone on their shirt pocket, you must hate yourself because you used to do that and someone made you look like a fool, and now you want to blame your lack of social success to some dead dude, because you were unable to fit.. lol at you

Why are you so angry? is there something happening to you that you feel very bad about? just say it, take the chance, there are private ways to go around that, otherwise let go.

But really, just take everything out, i, like a lot of ATS members, are always here to listen, trust.

Also..

Also it is probable he took it to bed with him incase he got an important phone call and more importantly it was his baby and he felt it was his pet project which he loved dearly.It made him a billionaire so this iphone probably gave him the cancer.

He got cancer way before the iphone was out, you're just trying to make it at fault for something he didn't have any control over, and it won't change anything, he's not to blame for anything, he's alredy dead, money and all that, it didn't help, he got sick a few years before the iphone..
edit on 30-1-2014 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join