It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue skinned mummies and the Royal Blue Bloodline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

I love banjo music! I got a couple buddies at work here hooked on it

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

An Irish physician prescribed Vitamin C and baking soda in order to fix their blue complexions... Weird...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Night elves

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

This just in;
blue-skinned mummies found in Siberia.

-MM
edit on 18-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi OP
I think I may have something for you in my siggy thread
the blue signifies royalty as in DYE-ity - royal phonecian purple
the greeks called them the blue people because they wound up wearing their own dye
but it also signifies the royal line that had been civilizing peoples around the world after the flood(s)
the aryan goths...
also connected to the red haired and possibly large people of legend and lore

anyhow the case with links and citations is at the thread I mentioned for the curious to peruse

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Thank you, I will have a look at it.

-MM

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

This just in;
blue-skinned mummies found in Siberia.

-MM

Alright mate, might be a bit of thread bumping here but would you know if there is any connection to the blue skin because of them being buried in copper suits/masks etc? Just I was reading the full discovery report on it and they didn't even mention the blue skin yet show the photos of it

discovery article

Peace

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hey BFFT

OP was blue because he spent his lifetime drinking colloidal silver.

OP [blue guy] was blue because he drank and rubbed his skin with Improperly made Colloidal Silver .

I've used it longer though not a carelessly as the OP had without any tinting .

It has to do with the particle size ... and for crying out loud

Don't rub a photo reactive substance on your skin .

Unless you like the look .

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Ever notice the watery motif for Shaiva?
Holding a trident, etc?

Kev

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am a blue blood. I am naturally very pale and my veins are very easy to see--kinda creepy-looking actually. My mother's hands look like they have blue trees or something on them due to the veins. Says my hands will look like that, too, when I get older. O.O

One odd thing--once, a friend of mine was kinda tripping herself out about w/e and says to me that she sees blue writing (like ancient writing) moving across my skin. No idea what was up with that but I think it is interesting. ^_^ haha

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Look into menstrual blood dude..

a reply to: DISRAELI

Blood isn't actually blue inside of the body, common factoid, look it up.

I don't think the alleged blue aliens are supposed to be greys, this is mostly just stories but from what I've read these blue aliens are supposed to be humans. The story goes that the human form is actually some kind of "standard template", the explanation involves non-locality and or perhaps the seeding of humans across the galaxy. Supposedly human ET's are common in the Galaxy according to some.
Most of us already know of the so called nordics.. I did a google search now and I found other accounts of blue non-human ET's too.

Though, if these depictions of blue humans are ET's I don't think they were grey looking ET's. Personally I don't think the hindu gods are actually ET's, that would go against everything I know about Hindu mythology and cosmology. Granted, that isn't too much.
If these devas were on Earth they descended from higher worlds, I don't know why they would be blue in that case, assuming they're still born to normal human women, unless their mothers were blue too.

Ah well, just speculation all around.

Perhaps someone with in depth knowledge of Hinduism could shed some light on this.

Very interesting thrad by the way, S&F!

a reply to: LABTECH767

Oooohhh.. man, you need to check this out:

a reply to: rukia

To be fair this applies to most white people that I know of.

Could you imagine living in a time where you had red haired giants and blue people running around? Ha! Would be pretty amazing.. the only thing that's missing are animal hybrid genetic experiments from Atlantis..

This is why I love ATS.. great thread guys and gals.
edit on 12-11-2014 by TheLaughingGod because: Fourth time...................

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Blood isn't actually blue inside of the body, common factoid, look it up.

That doesn't actually affect what I said, which was a comment on how the appearance of the vein gave rise to the term "blue-blooded" to describe the non-peasant portion of the popluation.
So I'm quite content to take your word for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well I learned something new today...

Kali and Tara are similar in appearance. They both are described as standing upon a supine Shiva in an inert or corpse-like form. However, while Kali is described as black, Tara is described as blue. Both wear minimal clothing, however Tara wears a tiger-skin skirt, while Kali wears only a girdle of severed human arms. Both wear a necklace of severed human heads and the previously mentioned girdle of arms.

en.wikipedia.org...(Devi)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Ok, I'm confused.. because you did write:

"and any blood flowing from a wound would hit oxygen and turn red"

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

unfortunately, i can say with certainty that those red-haired giants are still running around.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Really? Care to elaborate?

Sounds interesting in the extreme, unless you're talking about normal large redheaded people.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: andy06shake

Look into menstrual blood dude..

Why? Did you lose something in it?

Look for your own crap, dude. Leave us out of it, thankyewveddymuch.

Harte

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I gave the OP a S+F, because I believe he's onto something here. No, not what he thinks he's onto, but the back story to what could be an extremely interesting fictional novel (in the same vein as 'The Da Vinci Code').

OP, please don't take my response in a negative way, I mean for it to be a compliment. Your argument sparked a story in my mind that I found intriguing.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Butters, you're grounded!

Harte

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sorry to be posting on an antique thread, but as other people have pointed out, this is not from god-blood, but from silver.

Consuming silver (or even silver residue from eating out of silver dinnerware) causes the skin to blue over time. Considering that only wealthy people were eating with silverware, only they would have a concentration of blue skinned individuals.

In ancient egypt, I know that consuming gold was a trend and I can only assume among ancient royalty silver was as well. The idea that royalty is descended from "god" is only used to justify rule, it has no basis in reality.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join