It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue skinned mummies and the Royal Blue Bloodline

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
In ancient texts the gods where described as having a blue skin color, still today the European Royal Families called "Blue Blooded" - a hint of their genetic inheritance from the ancient gods.

blue blood also blue·blood (blo̅o̅′blŭd′)

1. Noble or aristocratic descent.
2. A member of the aristocracy.

Source

Blue gods

Unbeknownst to most commoners, the European Royal Families intermarry to prevent dilution of these ancient god genelines even to this very day.

So why is this genetics so important - it's because the Blue Bloodline claims that it gives them a divine right to rule the nations of the Earth.

In ancient times when the genes were not diluted to the extent it is today I believe that many royals had a blue skin tone - today this genetic condition is called Methemoglobinemia( Edit).

Methemoglobinemia

A fact that has not been properly investigated by Egyptologists is the unique bluish coloring of many ancient Egyptian royal mummies, you don't find blue mummies anywhere else in the world.

Blue skinned mummies

The Egyption embalming process may have something to do with this uniqueness - or did some of these royals actually have a blue skin color?

Robert Lacey explains the genesis of the blue blood concept:

It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy

Perhaps the above account is true - or perhaps there is something more compelling and secret about the Royal Blue Bloodline? Is there a link between the concept of Blue Blood, the Blue gods of ancient times, and the divine right to rule?

-MM

edit on 28-1-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Its called Methemoglobinemia. And you get it from intermarrying.
Ever heard of the Blue Fugates of Kentucky? They're famous because of the their blue skin.
So you can be born blue without being exposed to silver. I hear their blood is more of a brown color.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

CAPT PROTON
Its called Methemoglobinemia. And you get it from intermarrying.

Ah, I thought it was called Argyria - I've fixed it now in my OP, thanks for noticing.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The depiction of Indian Gods as with Blue Skin has nothing to do with blue blood.
It was just the style of depiction.
Krishna is called Kaarvarnan is some of the Indian languages, which literally means Kaar = dark (as in kaar megha = dark clouds) varna = color. = dark colored.

Shiva is often referred as "Karpura Gauram" ( Fair like karpura = Camphor , ) and Krishna as " Ghana Shyam or Megh Shyam" ( Dark like rain clouds). Shiva is also called NeelKanth ( Neel =Blue Kanth =Throat)because he drank the "Halahala" poison during the Churning of the Ocean to find Amruth, the nectar of Immortality. Shiva is never called Blue bodied as in Neel Sharira (Neel =blue, Sharira = body) neither is Krishna called Blue bodied but dark colored (like kaar varnan or Ghana Shyam or Megh shyam).

it is just the artistic style of depiction.

SNIP

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/28/2014 by Blaine91555 because: Needless rude remark removed.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

coredrill
Do some research before you post!!

I find the connections pretty interesting, I'm guessing more here at ATS do to.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

MerkabaMeditation

coredrill

I find the connections pretty interesting, I'm guessing more here at ATS do to.

Yeah, coredrill can tend to be a little snooty. That aside, the dude in your OP was blue because he spent his lifetime drinking colloidal silver.

Which could be another source of blue skin among egyptians. That time saw quite a bit of alchemical study, and it has been suggested that they were consuming metals (monatomic gold was in fashion recently) for medicinal and spiritual benefit.

I have wondered about the blue royals from ancient, times, too. Interesting thread.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Great analysis man but I am pretty sure in the scripture of Brahma-samhita and others it describes Krishnas appearance

I would like to post this for you to get you're own facts right before slamming somebody else

"The color of the Personality of Godhead, Krishna, is described here as nilotpala-dala, meaning that it is like that of a lotus flower with petals tinted blue and white. People always ask why Krishna is blue. The color of the Lord has not been imagined by an artist. It is described in authoritative scripture. In the Brahma-samhita also, the color of Krishna's body is compared to that of a bluish cloud. The color of the Lord is not poetical imagination. There are authoritative descriptions in the Brahma-samhita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, Bhagavad-gita and many of the Puranas of the Lord's body, His weapons and all other paraphernalia. The Lord's appearance is described here as padma-garbharekshanam. His eyes resemble the inside of a lotus flower, and in His four hands He holds the four symbols: conchshell, discus, mace and lotus." —Srimad-Bhagavatam 3.28.13, Purport

Link
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I haven't seen those blue mummies before now and haven't heard of this blue skinned gene. Imagine looking up at you're leader a couple thousand years ago and the dude is blue! You would believe he is sent from the gods.
edit on 28-1-2014 by Sparta because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The blue tinge to the skin is one of the many reasons not to have intimate relations with your brother or sister(Not you personally) if you get my drift!

Unless you wish the poor offspring to also have 12 fingers and toes and suffer from haemophilia.

Cue the banjo music!
LoL
edit on 28-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Papa smurf is real?!

No banjo music bashing please i find it awesome

Just ignore the crazy guys playing the music

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

coredrill

There is a lot of information out there, the O.P. clearly did research prior to posting, although it would be mathematically impossible to present all of it in the first post of the thread. Each facet can be expanded and explored more, especially with the internet. Thus, more people add to threads, as you did, and fill in the gaps - thanks for the information.

I was under the impression that a lot of the Hindu gods were blue, honestly - especially Krishna.

Perhaps the above account is true - or perhaps there is something more compelling and secret about the Royal Blue Bloodline? Is there a link between the concept of Blue Blood, the Blue gods of ancient times, and the divine right to rule?

I think that is a good question, O.P.! The Egyptians believed that their Pharaohs were actually avatars of Ra and Horus, I believe.

Wikipedia: Incarnation

Ancient Egypt[edit]

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt were sometimes said to be incarnations of the sun gods Horus and Ra.

I remember the Zeitgeist movies making the case for Judaism having originated from Egypt, basing itself off of the Sun God.

In 3000 BCE the first dynasties appeared in Egypt with the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt. The rulers of these dynasties were equated with the gods and with the duties and obligations due those gods. As supreme ruler of the people, the pharaoh was considered a god on earth, the intermediary between the gods and the people,

To keep the blood-line pure, many pharaohs married their sisters or half-sisters and Pharaoh Akhenaten married his own daughters.

Ancient History: Pharoah

I believe that sometime past this, Ramses II was in power during Exodus - and the last pharaoh was Queen Cleopatra VII, and check this out - Cleopatra ended up marrying Caesar, and also Mark Antony, and came from a Ptolemaic family of Greeks as well. There certainly seems to be some interesting blood line stuff going down.

The high degree of inbreeding amongst the Ptolemies is also evident when one considers Cleopatra's immediate family. Her father was likely the uncle of Cleopatra's mother. There were three uncle/niece and three brother/sister relationships in her ancestry going back to a single set of either great grandparents or great great grandparents, depending on how the ancestry is traced.[69] The relatively small number of ancestors can be seen from the possible ancestry of Cleopatra VII as shown below.

Check out the ancestral chart here: Wikipedia: Cleopatra Ancestry
edit on 28amTue, 28 Jan 2014 07:29:19 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 28amTue, 28 Jan 2014 07:30:04 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 28amTue, 28 Jan 2014 07:31:16 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Sorry buddy, i'm not dissing the Banjo per say, comment just seemed appropriate.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

A literal translation of the Spanish 'sangre azul', attributed to some of the oldest and proudest families of Castile, who claimed never to have intermarried with Moors, Jews, or other races. The expression probably originated in the blueness of the veins of people of fair complexion as compared with those of dark skin.

Maybe blue blood in nobility was about inbreed too and was more literal that the explanation above, ATS always making me more paranoid questioning my more basic believes

----

Oh wait i'm still sleep zombie talking, that was your whole point

edit on 28-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The myth that royals have blue blood has it's origin in royals trying to legitimize their claim to the throne. They would drain themselves of a pint of blood and then heat the blood to rid it of oxygen, and voila their blood was blue.

Blue skin is beyond pale skin. Being a royal meant you'd sit on your arse all day inside with servants doing everything for them (being skinny was also the bollocks). Having a tan was connected to the working class who would work outside. So bluish pale skin was synonymous with wealth and power.

Also, as pigment, blues are the rarest and most toxic and traditionally mucho expensive and difficult to process. So royalty would typically dress in blue or purple robes. There are just a few natural blue pigments in nature. Mostly when you see blue colour in nature, it's blue due to optical illusion (like blueberries and blood vessels seen through your skin).

So all in all, blue was-- and to some extent still is-- identical with power and utter decadence.

Great thread! S&F

edit on 28-1-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Added the part about being skinny

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

It's interesting that you go into colors like that since there are many connections between the color blue and the gods:

* Mary (Madonna) mother of Jesus is usually dressed in Blue and he was the Son of God.
* In China blue means immortality - as the gods are immortal
* For the Jewish blue is a holy color - like God is holy.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The guy whose image you have used in the post is actually blue through ingestion of silver, the impuritys in the silver he has ingested for many years gave his skin the blue colour and he swears by it's health giving property's, in it's purest form it is naturally antibacterial, Hypoallergenic and it is believe that many ancient royal familys ingested it, however the Royal blood lines of europe are not descended from people with blue skin, they are actually descended from political family's almost all of which are direct from common people, there claims to be descended from royal bloodlines are just that claims as almost all of these royal family did not exist during the roman period, indeed most did not exist a thousand years ago but if you are the leader of a very strong and big bunch of brigands and take over an area, then you become a ruler whom raised his son to be a warrior like him and grooms him to rule after himself then eventually it becomes a tradition, in no way what so ever are any royal personages superior either genetically or psychologically to the common man.
You know the ancient celt's where all blue because they produced a paint called blue wode with was actually anti septic and would charge into battle with there sword and little else on, the wode actually helped to stop infection from wound's but was used as a ceremonial body paint, they also spiked there hair with clay as they never had any hair gel.

S+F

A very talented sculptor and painter whom I have had a few conversations with explained when you paint an african person you start with blue as they are blue according to him.

edit on 28-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I grew up in Scotland, it's pretty cold there, often.

A lot of people there have very white skin, that gets a lightly blue tinge in the cold.

When my wrist was broken and the NHS doctor messed the operation and trapped some tendons or something, my hand went super skinny and turned blue in the slightest cold, for about a year, it has now recovered, thankfully.

Perhaps some unusually pale beings with extraordinary powers are the origins of these.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, the Atlanteans, and the Lemurians were thought to be bluish skinned people. Also, I have read somewhere, there is an ancient text that describes the process of how the Atlantean royals dyed their skin, and what they used. I'll keep looking to see if I can find it, but I haven't so far. My point being, the legends of blue skinned gods and royals could be so ancient, we don't really know when the concept originated.

ETA: I knew I had seen some reference to this on ATS as well. LUXUS refers to this in his thread about Atlantis, here

We said that Thule was another name for Atlantis and that it inhabitants painted their skin blue so if Osiris was actually from Atlantis how would we expect the ancient Egyptians to depict him in their art. Obviously we would expect Osiris to be shown with blue skin in contrast to the native Egyptians, and that is exactly what we find....King Osiris was from Atlantis.

It's not what I was originally looking for, but it's a start. Thanks to LUXUS.

ETA2: I found some of what I was looking for: Kind of a long, but interesting read. The Blue People
edit on 1/28/2014 by Klassified because: eta 1 & 2

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

MerkabaMeditation
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

It's interesting that you go into colors like that since there are many connections between the color blue and the gods

Royalty really. Wearing blue garnment was the Louis Vuitton purses to the ancients. Extremely expensive and hard to get hold of. Hence it being identified with royals, gods and the rich and powerful.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think there is some conjecture in Hinduism whether Krishna was blue or not. I have read of other God like figure's having different colours in Hinduism.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Another thread mentioned the use of dna to tell what colour eyes and hair ancient Europeans had. Perhaps before too long we might be able to test the 'blue' mummies and see whether their skin/ blood etc was blue.

I think ancient man would have run a mile were some dude to roll up in front of him with blue skin - it would have traumatised him. All war paint and masks look ominous but blue skin - creepie and freekie.

Our only definition of ancient Gods skin surely comes from the Sumerians where I seem to remember a reference to 'The Shining Ones' We also have a description of Noah who had incredible blazing or bright eyes, but I cannot remember ever reading about blue skin. As most of the 'action' for Gods appearing etc comes from the ME it seems odd that blue skin would not have stood out and been commented on because of the effect of the sun on it. It seems more likely come from the Northern peoples and a colder climate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join