It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope's peace doves attacked by crow and seagull

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
And to all the people talking about Taoism and Catholicism; politely ... you have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

None of you do.

All belief systems are constructed around a Universal truth which is hidden within them all; that gives them their virtue and power. The grand arcanum. What Jesus called; 'The secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven', and what I refer to as; "The secrets of the Universe".

What the Holy See like to call 'The Ark of the Covenant'; which they use to control us by their understanding of how to attach their artificial markers upon our body.

I know how to break free of it. I've done it. Have you?

If not, then don't lecture me on the differences between paradigms. You barely understand your own existence.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Calm down dude no need to go all 1812 on us.
So what a few birds had a ruck..happens everyday.
edit on 27-1-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

BornOfSin
And to all the people talking about Taoism and Catholicism; politely ... you have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

None of you do.

All belief systems are constructed around a Universal truth which is hidden within them all; that gives them their virtue and power. The grand arcanum. What Jesus called; 'The secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven', and what I refer to as; "The secrets of the Universe".

What the Holy See like to call 'The Ark of the Covenant'; which they use to control us by their understanding of how to attach their artificial markers upon our body.

I know how to break free of it. I've done it. Have you?

If not, then don't lecture me on the differences between paradigms. You barely understand your own existence.

I think many of us have broken free. This is why we understand that not everything falls under the umbrella of your believed paradigms.

To me, the two birds do not represent the Yin-Yang on the sole basis of their colors. Given your perspective, I would have expected you to compare it to Urim and Thummim.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

None of you do.

You seem quite brave, you should read the entirety of these four threads :

Unicorn

Neptune Holy Spear-It

ChiRho = MC^2

Shade of the Sha

If you finish them, and have any significant proof that I am wrong, please at least attempt to explain why.
They are in order and it could take a week to read them if you go a bit at a time, it's pretty extensive.
Some stuff earlier on becomes obsolete as it progresses so take that into account.

The odds of you reading all of that and responding with a clever argument are very small.
But be my guest, I would love a real challenge.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Firstly Cuervo,

I have no believed paradigms; nor subscribe to any named or identified Gods or deities. If I did, I would not be free.

And although Druids are somewhat misguided a lot of the time; I do like their understanding of things when they are able to abide by the rules.

But they are not free; they are merely under a 'spell' (excuse the pun). It is their 'guardians' and 'spirits' who are their connection to things; which give them the illusion of being powerful and free. It's a system of control like any other. This is why they need tomes to channel their will from the physical. They are as disconnected as everyone else.

As a friend; try seek me; or call to yours to seek me.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Dude. You still around? How do you remove them artificial markers? And how do you fuse yin and yang? Do you know of chakras bornofsin? What can you tell me about them? I do have a bit of water and air elementing. Cheers.

Ps. How do I private message the guy?

Love and light? and boredom.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I totally have an alibi.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

At least no one is suspecting the Swan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>