Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

your source of information gathering

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am curious as to what online sources, website, groups etc people are using for their latest Alien and UFO news.

The problem I am finding is that if you do a search for such groups, news boards etc you can find a lot. The question being whats ones are legit, and whats ones are worth watching/monitoring.

So, what websites, groups are you inflated to for all your up to date alien/UFO information and research?




posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I use this one primarily:

National UFO Network



posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkingsenseless
 


Everything ends up here on ATS pretty much as it happens but if you're looking for a place other than here then my recommendation would be theblackvault.com/ , few are as dedicated or have done as much for the dissemination of UFO related material than John Greenewald, Jr in my opinion



posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

data5091
I use this one primarily:

National UFO Network
I'm not sure where you got "network" from, as I've called it the "National UFO reporting Center", but that does seem to be a good source for raw reports. As many people have said including Bill Birnes, publisher of UFO magazine, about 95% of the raw reports can be attributed to manmade objects and natural phenomena, but that leaves 5% of interesting cases, and the director of that website tries to highlight some of the more interesting cases.

I think that site was featured on the Peter Jennings UFO documentary years ago and they showed the guy who runs it out of his home, Peter Davenport, ...at least he did at that time. I think he does a good job, considering his limited resources.

That reporting center has a USA focus (there's a USA hotline you can call to report UFOs). There are UFO organizations in the USA and around the world; here is a list:

List of UFO organizations

That lists organizations like MUFON, which takes the raw cases, and does some investigation of the more interesting ones, so MUFON is a good source if you want the analyses of the interesting cases. They are thorough...you should see the huge report they issued on the O'Hare UFO.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification



posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Walkingsenseless

So, what websites, groups are you inflated to for all your up to date alien/UFO information and research?


ATS & Space.com for updated video or article thread info on potential siting's and or encounters.
SOHO for SOL potential changes. If a approach occurs checking for SOL activity differences less or more or odd.
Telepathy I know
to sense changes in past sensed today related to potential em fields associated with potential Visitors -EA*RTH inhabitants and Asteroids/Comets -Planets and nearest STAR. Like your in a room next to another room with a TV in it and you can hear or sense the TV turned on or off even if no noise is emitted from the energy running thru the device. So 1 listens to and tries to sense current surroundings and behaviors as well as public shares or finds. If nothing feels different then either what's here been here since last em check. If something feels different like multiple energies coming this way like Asteroids or Comets or some other Cosmic object 1 will check the EA*RTH based sensory devices and broadcast networks for verification. If some show up within a week or less on one of the mentioned broadcast science networks for the masses, then 1 remembers the feeling or senses felt and tries to remember the vibrated frequency incase its felt again in the future.

NAMASTE*******



posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Grant Cameron's stuff is really interesting and painstakingly researched.
His homepage www.presidentialufo.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.presidentialufo.com...



posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I use this site ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com.au..., they seem to be up-to-date with story's that I'm interested in.



posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkingsenseless
 


This is a good site for up to date sightings and reports..www.ufocasebook.com...





posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lewtra
 


thank you for that post. I have not heard of this site before. Lots of detailed breakdowns of sightings listings and pics.



posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by data5091
 


You're welcome.. It is a huge forum/database for UFO sightings, I've been visiting there for years, great site...






top topics



 
5

log in

join