It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas seperate from yourself

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I think so, it would explain many things. I have never been tested by anyone but I establish a connection easy between children, plants, animals and more recently insects.

Animals and plants are easy to love because words and ideas are out of the picture so it is impossible to conflict with them.
Animals eyes are seeing from the same place your eyes see from. All eyes see from the same place but words and ideas get in the way and can blind one from seeing this.
It is ideas and beliefs which separate.
edit on 27-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I finally understand.
If I am the earth
currently in this moment
Who currently are you arising through?
edit on 27-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

I finally understand.
Do you? What is it you finally understand?

If I am the earth
currently in this moment

Are you the earth? Is that what you believe?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
Do you? What is it you finally understand?

Are you the earth? Is that what you believe?

I understand that I can be what I want or chose to be at any time I chose to be. What I chose to be is that which is conducive to all life/love/awareness. Me

You know I owe you an apology for being rude to you. I did not understand you that was all, but I can tell that you mean no harm and are speaking pure truth as to what I can see, that is why it was so hard to find definition and build a connection.

And for the record
, I do not think you get enough stars to show your appreciation and effort.
edit on 27-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

from form of the elements arises the touching of the elements

from the touching of the elements through sense media arises feeling of the elements

from feeling of the elements arising from the sense media arises perception of the form

from the perception of the form arising from the feelings through sense media arises the mental fabrications of what is touching

from the mental fabrications and responses to that which i touching the sense media arises consciousness that flows as the one 'understanding'

You are not your ideas, you are not the consciousness understanding, you are not the mental fabrications nor the sense media, nor the emotional states, nor the elements touching

There is nothing to understand for you, you are merely caught up in a dream

But what a dream!

What is it that see's all, and that which cannot be seen? The faceless face, with eyes so deep unfathomable

When you sit in meditation, you must build a stable and comfortable base for you to move from, when you put yourself at ease, and the mind at ease, then you can do good work in being able to ponder these things

ask yourself, where do thoughts form? trace it backwards, trace it forwards, you will see it is always arising from other phenomena

the only one not arising or giving way is that which all experience and knowledge pass through, where does the 'YOU' sit in all this? can a mirror find a reflection of itself? If you stare into a mirror, do you see the mirror or that which is reflecting? The see'r can never be seen, just as the mirror can never find a reflection of itself, but will only continue to reflect that which is being shown towards it

emptiness and nothingness are vague words trying to describe your form, but it is in this emptiness and nothingness which has no particular attributes for itself that the necessary being of all awareness sits, undefiled by any form, it is pure and accepting of all that is and happens

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join