It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductions and Bright Light Orbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
In this show, a team of four expert UFO investigators go to Myrtle Beach, SC, where more than 190 reports of recent activity has taken place over the ocean.
What is behind these increasing number of reports?

One resident captured amazing footage of orbs over the water, and while he takes the skeptical team member to the site of where he made the footage, another one shows up. The investigator is at a loss for an explanation.

The second resident has a sample of material that his son shot off a UFO behind their house.
After having the "rock" analyzed at a lab by expert scientists, they conclude there are materials in the rock that are not from this earth!

Fascinating!!

I can't seem to get the video to embed at the beginning, so just back it up and watch the whole thing. Sorry.

edit on 1/25/2014 by sled735 because: error

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for the video. I liked this one much better than the first one they aired. It seemed to offer btter evidnce, and it made me smile when the skeptical investigator couldn't explain what he was seeing.

More people are seeing orbs, it seems. I wonder what they are? Spirit, or Alien?

S&F

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thank you, Mindless.

I don't know for sure what they are. I've had several people on my paranormal thread talk about seeing orange orbs in their home, in the night sky, and now we have this one coming up from the ocean.

I'm baffled as to what they are.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

BUMP!

I can't believe how many threads have gone up in the UFO forum since I posted mine. It has already sank into the ATS abyss.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I too saw that episode and thought it was pretty good. The show could be the next ufo hunters. I agree that the first episode in Sedona was a little ehhh. But the last two have improved.

One thing that does bother me though is the editing when they are showing the ufo on the beach. They don't let you get too long a look at it.

Also the ufo by the pond. That orb looks like it goes straight for the guy then flashes back into the water. Najee me think more happened during his time by the pond.

But I like the direction the show us going. I think they only filmed 4 episodes and are waiting to see what the network says.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

May I ask what network carries this program? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by data5091

I'm not sure, because I posted it from You Tube, and recorded it on my DVR while at work. I think I saw something about the Science Channel on this last one. But it seems the first one I watched on t.v. was on Animal Planet, but I could be wrong about that.
Maybe it comes on different ones?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I just did some checking and it appears to be on Animal Planet channel.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Do you suppose they are airing on that channel so they can reach the young people, and get them desensitized for when they show up?

I've noticed more alien cartoons, and advertisements over the past several years too.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That I do not know. I attempted to locate this show from my On Demand shows from the Animal Planet but unfortunately it was not listed, will keep searching though...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I looked it up, and it comes on both channels; Animal Planet and the Science Channel.

Here is a link showing that the Science channel is doing a marathon. Dang it! I missed it!!

I can't get the link to work, so just google "Uncovering Aliens" and it will give the links.

I also saw where the Discovery Channel was showing it too.

edit on 1/27/2014 by sled735 because: arrrggg!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thanks!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There were such real dramatic shifts in civilization from the late 60s to the late 90s. We have heard of Roswell, the revelations from Jacques Vallee into the large history of sightings from the beginning of time, that we were visited, etc...But these 30 years appear to be the time when the earth had contact. With all the studies, all of the evidence we see a shift in events and also a reflecting shift in society during these events. The correlations into the events showed us that we are dealing with a higher intelligence, an intelligence who always wanted to hide itself from humanity. At the same time the abduction reports stopped, the society went back to a more calm and predictable state, surrounded by a completely different age of technology. Should we believe Colonel Corso, that it was all because of ET contact? I mean who is really telling us that is wasn't real? Is it a matter of listening to a person like Philip Klass verses someone who worked in the government? Well, during these special years of freedom, the special years of visitation, the government did tell its counterparts that the ET presence was real and counterparts of the government did investigate abduction reports. But just like good music that is all lost in history now during this unique time, the new generation will know nothing of it.

niv

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I just watched the episode. I can honestly say I was shocked when the lab analysed the metal and came to the conclusion that it was both manufactured and not terrestrial. That has to be some of the best evidence I've heard and I've been following this subject for many decades. I would have liked the team to have gotten a second lab to confirm but it is television.

top topics

join