It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criticise Israel??? Canadian PM wants to call you anti-semite.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

I am curious what Harper is going to get out of this from Israel.

Think security issues.

What can Canada learn from the Israeli government to aid in suppressing Canadian dissent over government policies, particularly when it comes to oil & gas pipelines through treaty lands?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

That Israel runs best on a coalition government and Canada should try it too?

(So sorry for that one. Nothing to do with pipelines, but I just could not resist.)

edit on 24-1-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Sorry for the confusion, did'nt mean to slight anyone. At least we all agree, Israel is a problem.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread994496/pg1#pid17465370] At least we all agree, Israel is a problem.

IMO, I think that is the most alarming part. Not one member; Canadian or other, has argued in Harpers defence. He never spoke for Canadians, instead he more or less condemned Canadians. I guess that is a good thing because I might want to hide under a rock if he was Painting all Canadians with his psychotic brush.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

stirling
Im sorry i refuse to follow that bootlicking barstid or his parliamentary crooked cronies in the news anymore (or the news itself for that matter)
But Stevie Wonder is looking for brownie points up just about everyones gigi...........always has....always will............

I don't follow the asswipes in the news either, but I happened to have the TV on today while I was working and up pops that scumbag Flaherty talking about a balanced budget in 2015. None of the criminals in parliament make any kind of sense and I am still waiting for one of those whipped journalists to ask the important question concerning the budget like, "If we got rid of the Bank of Canada and printed our own money through treasury, wouldn't that get rid of basically all the federal income tax and we could then balance the budget this year easily?" or "Why is our money being printed in Australia rather than Canada?" But I think the most priceless thing he said that was patently a lie, was that he referred to Canada as a country, when he knows damn well it's a colony (and he needs a colonoscopy to find any of his remaining brain cells, if he had any to begin with).

It's amazing, all these mis-representative politicians expect us to eat their s**t and say "Mmmm mmmm good."

Cheers - Dave
edit on 1/27.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well looky at who got bought off by Israel too! Canadians and Americans unite and stand against these traitors we have in our governments! Find who you cannot criticize and you will find who rules over you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join