It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving again for a bit..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
*sigh* the news of course just keeps gettin worse for wear.

5 doctors now that all sent me away without even listening to me, all because they don't want to be involved in the fact that a surgeon screwed up my back operation, and it's now going sour. The stuff used is the subject of an intense debate (look up Medtronic InFuse to understand) and I just can't sit at my computer that much anymore, I thought i was getting better and BOOM out of nowhere.

OH well, I tried.. off to try and find at least a Primary Care Phys to take care of me, even though that's looking bad right now..

ciao.. - VK

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Take care lady! Get better and come back when you can.

beez

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

So sorry to hear that....I hoped you were on the way to recovery

I can't imagine what pain you are having to endure
Just the basic back pains bothers me from time to time

Wish you well and good luck
Sorry we won't see you around the board but hopefully you'll find a doctor who can help you

Take care~
snarky

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't know you, and I'm sure you don't know me, but I'll be sending some positive thoughts out for you. I'm young and have back problems myself, albeit nowhere near severe as yours. I wish you well. Good luck with everything.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sorry to hear you are having problems. Few things are worse than Chronic Back pain. Hopefully it will all get sorted out.

on an upside Obamacare may work out for you as my buddy just got one heck of a deal on insurance.
Under $300.00 a month for both of them. one has Lupis the other MS, one also smokes and they are both in their 50's. He had to hire a heath care consultant but it worked out. Maybe you can get the care you need once O'care kicks in.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Mamatus
Sorry to hear you are having problems. Few things are worse than Chronic Back pain. Hopefully it will all get sorted out.

on an upside Obamacare may work out for you as my buddy just got one heck of a deal on insurance.
Under $300.00 a month for both of them. one has Lupis the other MS, one also smokes and they are both in their 50's. He had to hire a heath care consultant but it worked out. Maybe you can get the care you need once O'care kicks in.

With 2 disabled children the insurance quote for me and them was at around 1450/mo I cannot afford that..

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Who could?!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

From one who has an old back, spine and neck injury that almost killed me...there is always a light at the end of the dark.

Listen...do what you can, when you can, how you can, and in a comfortable way for you. Your thoughts and opinions have value to us, and we need you to complete our whole.

You never give up, ok? No matter what. You have a purpose to fulfill in your own life, and to a lesser degree...ours as well.

Take care, and if you need to talk back injuries with one who's been there (and still is)....U2U me when and if your able. Anytime you feel well enough...you've got our prayers and thoughts.

God Bless...BEST MS

top topics

join