It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Ring around Jupitur.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I know this sounds odd or even far out but every time a Enity comes and goes near Jupitur something strange happens..Do your research you will find its true..

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
please give a link. and what do you mean by Enitnety?

it is know that jupiter has a verry small ring that is somewhat blue but it is very smal and i mean very small

www.dustbunny.com...

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Mizar]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yes Jupiter has a small ring. You are watching it with and seeing Enity(sp) Entities with??

A. Hubble (out of commission)
B. Large, professional ground based scope
C. Backyard scope
D. Remote viewing or Astral Projection
E. No Scope but found page on the Net from some bad astronomy quack purported by item D above

Let us know....

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I hope we're not seeing conspiracy theories about stuff in space based on the 2001/2010 movies. Howeve, that was all I could think of when I read the message.

Honestly, I think because of the willingness to believe these days, all fiction should come with a big warning sticker saying, 'THIS IS FICTION. WE MADE IT ALL UP, FOLKS!"

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'd like it to be a hoax, thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
I'd like it to be a hoax, thank you.

As folks who visit the thread can see, it's just the Moon and Saturn. The Moon and Saturn certainly aren't hoaxes, but they have nothing to do with the faint rings around Jupiter.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I see some people are deeply invested in dys-information.

The crescent moon is visible in all eight shots over the time period 11:30 pm to midnight.

That huge white thingie can't be the moon; and it's not bright enough to light up the whole sky.

It may be the same [size and shape] thingie that I also caught in Utah during the day [it took on a blue hue then] --

Could also have something to do with the photos I got out of Antarctica in August--

www.abidemiracles.com...
www.abidemiracles.com...
www.abidemiracles.com...
www.abidemiracles.com...

Could also have something to do with the Observatory shots I got of a large lit body over the last six months at both Palomar and Mt. Wilson

www.abidemiracles.com... DATE 06/12/04
www.abidemiracles.com... DATE 07/10/04
www.abidemiracles.com... DATE 08/08/04
www.abidemiracles.com... DATE 09/06/04
www.abidemiracles.com... DATE 10/04/04
www.abidemiracles.com... DATE 10/30/04

Also June 6; but go ahead, check June 12, July 10, Aug 8, Sept 6, and October 4th at Mt. Wilson

nightskylive.net...

I mean, you guys keep finding reasons why I can't be seeing what I'm seeing; but I'm still seeing it. And it's not going to go away before it has an effect on our lives and persons.

Really.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

E_T

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
I mean, you guys keep finding reasons why I can't be seeing what I'm seeing; but I'm still seeing it.
No, you aren't seeing those.
Or do you claim you were on those places on moments of photos and saw it with your own eyes?

It's all in way how you interpret those images taken by "less capable detector" than eye.

What do you think as phase of the moon in this image?

And moon lights up whole sky. You can't see s**t from deepsky objects when moon is above horizon.

BTW... just out of curiosity, where do you live? I mean in country or in city or near big one?

[edit on 22-11-2004 by E_T]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nice 84% of full Moon tonight nearly overhead and setting in the west and it's nice and clear here in LA LA Land. I'll make visual obs at 9,10,11pm and compare with Mt. Wilson and Palomar cams and post my visual findings shortly after 11pm PDT. The 84% Moon should show very nice blooming on the observatory cameras....

If there's an anomaly that's visual I'd like to find it and name it, but unfortunately someone already bagged the Moon awhile ago....

I'll actually post over the obs in this thread as it's more relevant there....

[edit on 22-11-2004 by UofCinLA]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Emily_Cragg your posts have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Thanks anyway though!

Anyway, it being clear tonight I'll be using the big guns to take a look at Jupiter. The big guns being the 10 inch refractor and a 20 inch dob...

E_T

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Anyway, it being clear tonight I'll be using the big guns to take a look at Jupiter. The big guns being the 10 inch refractor and a 20 inch dob...
Well, at least there should be now much time to look it...
Because there's this one damned "big gun" in the sky blocking DS-objects.
(and even this small amount of snow highlights it greatly)

But at least Jupiter should look really magnificant with those.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Any video or still CCD hooked up to get a look at those pesky "Entities"??

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

No, you aren't seeing those.

I saw that last summer ! I assumed its was atmospheric or something ,,.. Now days who knows ,

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by E_T
Well, at least there should be now much time to look it...
Because there's this one damned "big gun" in the sky blocking DS-objects.
(and even this small amount of snow highlights it greatly)

But at least Jupiter should look really magnificant with those.

Tell me about it... I have students asking to see the Ring Nebula and other deep sky objects. Not gonna happen tonight fellows! As for Jupiter, not risen yet, but yeah it'll look magnificent (especially in the refractor.)

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I still dont know what the original tread was about....

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
cmdrkeenkid

nice scopes im takign out my 10 in refractor tonight on a full moon. its been weeks seince its been clear hear so im going to enjoy myself. Ill come back out around 3 am to see jupiter and ill look for this mysterious " ring" which i know you cant see, im talking about the real ring of jupiter, biut ill also loofk for the mystery ring

and try to see if i cant do that mizar thing consparicy that was talked about in another thread..

top topics

join