It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask our President a question!! Please Help Me!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I understand CirqueDeTruth, everyone has their own opinion and should be able to say whatever they are thinking.

I figured not a whole of people would ask him what I wanted to know, but at least it allowed you the knowledge that it was there on google and a chance for your voice to be heard.

Stari

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

WHy would you think a 4-year or 8-year President is even privileged to that kind of info? Other Presidents asked about top secret UFO info and were told that "We're sorry Mr. President. But, you don't have a need to know!"

Remember, the Presidents are temporary employees...and those orgs that run the government long term...have that info. And thats no reason to tell him when he's gonna be gone in 4-8 yrs, when the gov's agencies are gonna keep going for years and years.

The mistake is in thinking the president has any authority to ask or know. Apparently not. So give it up.

They wouldnt tell President Clinton when he asked to be told of any UFO's.

So, the President isn't the one to ask about something they aren't letting him in on.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I believe that if we have a craft that has been in our possession for over 50 yrs then we should by know now how to fly it and or make a ship out of the same material as that one.
reply to post by Stari

Are you sure the many UFO's being seen aren't secret military projects?

we need to be able to get off the planet until things settle down

There are over 300 million people in America, and 7 billion people world wide. We're not going to get off the planet! If it were possible, only the world's most elite would be offered a ride.

The technology we know of is 40 to 50 years behind what has been developed.
Maybe area 51 holds a Star Ship Enterprise for the elite; who knows?
edit on 4u1010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I agree with you both mysterioustranger and nugget1. I suppose if anyone was going to find out the truth it would have been Clinton or Carter.

I know it would be impossible for everyone to be saved. But I believe that if there where not selfish people in this world then we would know about the captured ship or ships and we would be able to save at least a few people. Maybe I am just dreaming of a Utopia civilization. Ya rite!!!

Stari

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think the arms or branch of the possible government is now so compartmentalized when it comes to ufo's, that even the President would not know anything if much at all. and may or may not himself be able to find out the real truth.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by data5091

Your probably right, but I believe that once upon a time there was a time for a government, and now that time has come to it's end. Please mods don't remove that sentence, I believe if the people our in charge instead of the governments then most everything would be known. The only thing is we would still need protection again bullies who think differently then me and try to take over our freedom.

Ok, now I let the cat out of the bag, I might as well let him out of the house. I believe women should be in charge and men should be doing what we say instead of the other way around. Wow... I hope I don't get the boot off this board for that one. Now everyone knows me very well

Stari

top topics

<< 1   >>

join