It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask our President a question!! Please Help Me!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I hope this fits this forum, if not I am very sorry mods.

Please go to google.com and ask the president if he will tell us if the government is holding a UFO anywhere? I am hoping if we get enough people to ask this question then he will address it. Please help me out on this.

It is right underneath of the google search box.

I believe this is our chance to find out the truth of the matter, yes he will probably say he knows nothing of it. And its a good chance he won't know anything about it. But it is very much worth the chance. Please help me and ask him.

Stari

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Question: "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Kidding of course, the question i would ask:

A recent poll shows that 53% say that the Obama administration has been incompetent in running the government. While you are not eligible for reelection, this opinion is bound to hurt the Democrats in upcoming elections. Mr. President, what, if any, are your plans to correct the down word spiral your approval ratings are taking?

Poll Source

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

Instead of telling him that he sucks I would rather take a chance that he would tell us yes or no about Roswell.

That's my opinion.

Stari

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hmmm...

My question would be - Mr President, would you be willing to take a lie detector test and make yourself accountable and transparent to all the people you represent?

Assuming he agreed, now what questions would you ask? lol

CdT

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

My question would remain the same. I know there are alot of Obama haters in here, but I wish you would please put the hatred aside and take this opportunity to stand up and ask what this message board has been wanting to know for a long time know.

Does aliens really exist? Are humans in contact with them? Do they live on the moon? Do we have a UFO in our possession? And why did we stop going into space in the 70's, we could be so much further by now traveling in ships that would carry families. Yes I love STNG

Stari

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

My question would be - Mr President, would you be willing to take a lie detector test and make yourself accountable and transparent to all the people you represent?
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Wouldn't it be interesting if all presidents, vice presidents, Secretary of State, be subject to wearing a lie detector monitor when speaking live to the american people. There would be a bar with a red side for lying and a green side for telling the truth above their heads. Either this would stop politicians from lying, or they would just stop making public speeches all together!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It dont matter what question he's asked because his answer will be whatever he wants it to be.

Mr president, did a craft crash down at Roswell?
Answer: No

Mr president, are you a liar?
Answer: No

See, its all pointless.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A much more important question for me would be:

You promised us better healthcare, you took away the health care we had, and you gave use worse healthcare with the addition of more personal debt. Are you going to fix it, or just continue to pretend you're 'working' on it?

Knowing if Roswell was a true incident or not it the least of this countries worries.
What if he said yes? He's lied to us so much, nobody would believe him, anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Does aliens really exist?

I'm uninformed.

Are humans in contact with them?

I don't know.

Do they live on the moon?

I'm not aware of that.

And why did we stop going into space in the 70's?

I'm not familiar with this.

Do we have a UFO in our possession?

I might have to kill you if I tell you that.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

There as a petition to white house only few ears ago asking for president to reveal to the public his knowledge of Ufos. The response was very much like you read if you ask Nasa the question. Yes we think there is a good scientific probability its out there and where actively engaged in looking for it but it will most likely be a microbe etc etc

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
He would just pass the buck to hillary, who would say:

"What difference does it make?"

And, for once in her life, she would be making sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
He probably hasn't even been given the correct code for the underground bunker let alone anything ET related. "Honey bunny, the code doesn't seem to work, here, you try it..."

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok, you guys are right in saying there are more important questions that we could be asking him, and even if we ask him anything he would probably lie, especially if it's been a well kept secret for over 50 yrs... well not exactly well kept, but you should know what I mean.

I believe that if we have a craft that has been in our possession for over 50 yrs then we should by know now how to fly it and or make a ship out of the same material as that one. We need to be able to save our a$$'s and especially our children. It is quite apparent to me, and if only to me then that is sad, that our planet is going through changes. And knowing what has happened in the past changes it has gone through we need to be able to get off the planet until things settle down and is habitable again. People are making underground bunkers but what is going to happen to them if the poles do flip and the oceans will move and what if they cover those bunkers. I call that buried alive.

This was the point of asking him those questions.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Something I don't understand about the "governments covering up UFO visitations..." conspiracy...

It just seems ridiculous to me. IF our governments were in contact with intelligent extraterrestrials - it would be the ET's doing the covering up (i.e. telling our governments not to let the word out) and NOT our governments.

The ET's (if here) could disclose themselves any time they pleased and there is nothing our governments could do about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter tried to get the info on UFO's to give to the people but they wouldn't let him have it. What goes on in Area 51 is above the presidents clearance it goes with that plausible deniability bullcrap.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
Mr President, would you be willing to take a lie detector test

"Lie detectors" do not actually work.... just ask Ames, which is why they are not used as evidence in court.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Wow, that is good thinking, I have never thought about it like that.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if you are right!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

True, but I liked that idea alot. It should be done if it could be done!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How many decisions have you made that do not benefit the people you represent?

How many lies have you told to the American people?

Is the White House haunted?

Some times when you address the nation, don't you get the desire just to tell them to Frick Off?

Do you ever just want to burst into a song and dance routine?

How many aliens are their in the Pentagon's pantry?

How really controls the flow of information regarding the alien present on Earth?

Who is the highest authority in the United States, we know its not you?

Does you nose go bigger the more you lie?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

I don't hate Obama.

I'm disappointed in Obama. I had high hopes for Mr. President. And my question, was a legitimate request, because if that question/request was refused, we already know, we can't trust anything the man says to any other question.

CdT

top topics

<<   2 >>

join