It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a slave to God or is God your slave the way he should be?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Greatest I am

NewAgeMan

Greatest I am
Bite me.

And if someone called you a blind fool? Your "apotheosis" inauthentic?

And i don't mean that as a negative judgement but something spiritually discerned based on your writings, style and character, as generally lacking in the compassionate love, wisdom, and what can only be described as a powerful tenderness of the Lord.

If you really KNEW him, then we would recognize him, through you and reflected by you. But you're just not him.

You can thumb your nose at that all you like but it doesn't make it any less true.

You're lost, even moreso than many whom you deride as "fools".

Your "wisdom" is confounded and your judgements rendered moot by your own lack of understanding and total ignorance of the nature and infinite intelligence and infinite love of the spirit of the Lord.

It's not a competition in other words, not a matter of domination and submission.

To prove my point, and show you that i know what i'm talking about, just look at your own family of origin which was cast in this zero sum gain.

We all go "head to head" with what we perceive to be God or a devil, and everyone's house is put to the test with beating winds and rains to see if it will hold firm. Some of us are well acquainted with the "dark night of the soul".

You want to be taken seriously, then take US seriously. You may think you're all that, but what if you're mistaken and it's you who doesn't know who and what he's dealing with, and i don't mean God but God's people, the one's he loves and for no good reason that they can come up with either, that's the thing about it that it would seem you've never even begun to consider for the life of you! Can you laugh at yourself GreatestIAm? That's the question that begs asking here when all is said and done.

It's your "strong suit" you shield and your sword and your raised fist towards what you've wrongly perceived as a clash of wills, but the real God is by far and by many many MANY orders of magnitude bigger and funnier than to be pulled into playing that game, who's love transcends human love and who's thoughts and will is higher than yours, and mine, higher even than the stars of the heavens are above the earth, and which innumerated exceed those stars in number, as thoughts extended even towards us through no real doing or force of will on our own part - we, have no idea.

Your "prowess" is nothing compared to the knowledge and wisdom, truth, justice and mercy of the eternal Godhead.

So let me be the first to tell you that you failed the test, as we all have. Been there done that got the t-shirt.

And yet there really was one among us who did not, and who stands as tall as the heavens are long, and who really loves us as his own best friend, in spite of our nonsense and absurdity, even especially in the height of our arrogance, both oh those are bitter tears, and hard to console..

It's no big deal, i don't mean to center you out and i don't even mean this in a hurtful manner because it applies equally to me and to us all where we're all in the same boat, and all in need of salvation and forgiveness and re-integration even in spite of ourselves and all our folly, absurdity and blind ignorance and foolishness.

I just wish you would become special to us, instead of nothing but a great big pain in the ass.

It's hurtful, your interpretation of the cross, and the message that it was really intended to impart, from His own perspective, and don't forget either that he threaded the needle and exited the tomb... ie: got the last laugh at all evil's expense, for the sake of all that's good and of value and worth living for.

You might have been mistaken and in error, but it happens to us all. Such is the nature of God's irony and good-willed good-natured humor and charm, and powerful tenderness and mercy, forgiveness and thus REAL knowledge, real gnosis, real apotheosis, as intended, not on our own terms, but on God's terms, and that's what resurrects and keeps the humor alive, forever.

Best Regards, and God Bless,

NAM

edit on 29-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

You do not like that I am rough
You think you are rough? ...

yet you follow a genocidal son murdering God and have no qualms about a God who tortures and kills children and babies.
You are definitely lost. I always believe most can be saved - but in your case...

Pathetic.
Name calling again - nice
That person must of been right then, as you name call those who continue to prove you wrong.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

God will take us all by surprise, some moreso than others..

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

GodIsRelative
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Umm, isn't the answer to who created us rather obvious?

I know the answer to this but this is a 'five cents please' question; Blind Apollonious answer.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

NewAgeMan
reply to post by ChuckNasty

God will take us all by surprise, some moreso than others..

God never sheds enough human blood for so called moral Christians.

www.youtube.com...

You never question why a God who can cure always kills instead.

And you never wonder why that excites you.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

Your posts are offensive, disgusting and disgraceful.

Through Jesus, God's love was made known and yet you mock Him.

You aren't even open to any new information or new ways of looking at things.

Nice "apotheosis" on ya. What would the spirit of rebellion and hatred for Jesus Christ and His Great Work want for a person who thinks he's God to feel towards the Christian God, eh?

And would you ever repent, would you ever bow, would you ever celebrate Jesus' absolute triumph?

Get away from me you wicked man. I was hoping to draw you towards the God of love and Mercy, but you'll have none of it.

"I ask for Mercy, not sacrifice."
~ Jesus

edit on 31-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

NewAgeMan
reply to post by Greatest I am

Your posts are offensive, disgusting and disgraceful.

Through Jesus, God's love was made known and yet you mock Him.

You aren't even open to any new information or new ways of looking at things.

Nice "apotheosis" on ya. What would the spirit of rebellion and hatred for Jesus Christ and His Great Work want for a person who thinks he's God to feel towards the Christian God, eh?

And would you ever repent, would you ever bow, would you ever celebrate Jesus' absolute triumph?

Get away from me you wicked man. I was hoping to draw you towards the God of love and Mercy, but you'll have none of it.

"I ask for Mercy, not sacrifice."
~ Jesus

edit on 31-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

You say I dislike the new as you offer old worn out #.

I follow Jesus better than you do.

www.youtube.com...

You just do not like that I walk while you have to crawl or ride him mas your scapegoat.

Get behind me Satan.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join